Resolved

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Miku, Oct 18, 2019.

1. JIKI

JIKI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if anyone wonders how I know so many, I didn't read most of these series, I just got a feeling (the feeling was wrong a few times, but not many) that I remember reading that some of these series have authors who worked on other light novels/manga, so I just googled the novel title and then selected the author's name.

authors that I think are above average, I pretty much recommend all their novels;

sugaru miaki (fafoo): (only manga i think, I don't know if any has live adapations) three days of happiness (alternate title: I sold my life for 10 thousand yen per year) , parasite in love, azure and claude

yuyuko takemiya: watashi no tamura-kun (manga only) , toradora , golden time

Hitoma Iruma: Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko, Usotsuki Mii-kun to Kowareta Maa-chan, Adachi to Shimamura, Tokage no Ou

Takaya Kagami: legend of the legendary heroes, a dark rabbit has seven lives (sorry, I mixed up illustrator with author in my previous post)

Hikaru Sugii: sayonara piano sonata, kamisama no memochou, Seitokai Tantei Kirika, tsurugi no joou to rakuin no ko (I don't recommend this last novel though)

Fuyumi Ono: ghost hunt, 12 kingdoms, shiki

Yamagata Ishio: book of bantorra, rokka no yuusha

authors that I think are around average: some of their novels are good, some bad, some okay.

ichiro sakaki: outbreak company, scrapped princess, magician's academy, coffin princess chaika

riku misora: rakudai kishi , Super Human High Schoolers , ultimate antihero

gakuto mikumo: asura cryin' , dantalian no shoka , strike the blood

tsukasa fushimi: oreimo , eromanga sensei

sazane kane: Naze Boku no Sekai wo Dare mo Oboeteinainoka , Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjo, Aruiha Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen , Sekai no Owari no Sekairoku , Hyouketsu Kyoukai no Eden

murasaki yukiya: sword princess altina (above average), 14-sai to illustrator, Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu (far below average)

Tomohiro Matsu: mayoi neko overrun, listen to me girls I am your father, Hatena Illusion

kawakami minoru: owari no chroncile, later in the same verse (not a sequel): kyoukai senjou no horizon,

taketsuki jou: campione, leviathan of the convenant

GATOU Shouji: fullmetal panic , sequel fullmetal panic another , amagi brilliant park

asano hajime: mayoi chiki, soukyuu no lapis lazuli

authors that I think are below average, I don't recommend any of their novels:

hirasaka yomi: haganai, imouto sae ireba li

Daisuke Suzuki: onii-ai, goshuushou-sama ninomiya-kun, hatoko-san to love comedy, monku no tsukeyou ga nai love comedy

Senri Akatsuki: tsukimizuki rikai no tantei satsujin, saijaku muhai no bahamut

sagara sou: is it a crime to be blackmailed by your student, hentai ouji to warawanai neko

kankitsu yusura (seems like he is working on several series at the same time, I'm not sure about his speed though): isekai shihai no skill taker , the reincarnation magician of the inferior eyes , humans are the strongest race , maou na ore to ghoul no yubiwa , The Strongest Magical Swordsman Ever Reborn as an F-Rank Adventurer.

Yamaguchi Noboru: green green, strike witches, zero no tsukaima (final volume is completed)

miscalleneous authors I directly searched on mangadex because I want to complete the list: (note: most of the isekai novels only have a manga adaptation)

Kuzu Shichio : Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga , Mannen D-rank no Chuunen Boukensha, Yotta Ikioi de Densetsu no Ken wo Hikkonuku

Kennoji : Cheat Pharmacist's Slow Life: Making a Drugstore in Another World, Kou 2 ni Time Leaped Shita Ore ga, Touji suki Datta Sensei ni Kokutta Kekka Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha

ghost mikawa: Jishou F-Rank no Oniisama ga Game de Hyouka sareru Gakuen no Chouten ni Kunrin suru Sou desu yo , Risou no Musume Nara Sekai Saikyou Demo Kawaigatte Kuremasuka

Shiraishi Arata: That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 , The Unsuccessful Yet Academically Unparalleled Sage ~A Cheating S-Rank Sorcerer's Post-Rebirth Adventurer Log~ , Murabito Desu ga Nani ka? , The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World

Morita kisetsu: While Killing Slimes for 300 Years, mysterious job called oda nobunaga, Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare, Omae no Gohoushi wa Sono Teido ka , The Demon Lord’s Second Marriage

Ezo Gingitsune: The Strongest Wizard Becomes a Countryside Guardsman After Taking an Arrow to the Knee , I Became a Legend a Decade Later After Telling my Comrades to Leave Everything to Me and Retreat First

Renkinou : A-Rank Boukensha no Slow Life , Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai

Kamoshida Hajime : Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai

Necoco (Nekoko): Saikyou Juzoku Tensei: Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life , Reincarnated as a Dragon’s Egg ~Lets Aim to Be the Strongest~ , The Sword of Princess Gluttony

Hata Ryousuke: Maou Gun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta , Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku , If It’s an Old Dragon, It Can Be Beaten With Bare Hands but Isn’t This Common Sense

Hero Tennki: World Customize Creator , Spirit Migration

Tsukiyo Rui : Slime Tensei. Daikenja ga Youjo Elf ni Dakishimeraretemasu , Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru` , Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi , Shijou Saikyou Orc-san no Tanoshii Tanetsuke Harem Zukuri , Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ , Sono Ossan, Isekai de Nishuume Play wo Mankitsuchuu

Kinojo Miya : The Laid-back Life in Another World of the Ex-Hero Candidate Who Turned out to be a Cheat from Level 2 , Frontier Diary

Takami Ryousen : Almadianos Eiyuuden , Isekai Tensei Soudouki , Arafoo Shachiku no Golem Master

Amaui Shiroichi : My House is a Magic Power Spot , 100-nin no Eiyuu o Sodateta Saikyou Yogensha wa, Boukensha ni Natte mo Sekaijuu no Deshi kara Shitawarete Masu , Self-proclaimed! An Ordinary Demonic Hero’s life ~ The Result of Creating a Cheat Dungeon Despite Being a B-class Demon , from The Strongest Job of <Dragon Knight>, To The Beginnner Job <Carrier>

Shinozaki Kaoru : I became the strongest with the failure frame "Abnormal State Skill" as I devastated everything , The Forbidden Spell Master of the Sacred Tree

Okano Yuu : Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha , Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru

Mine : Kuitsume Youhei no Gensou Kitan , Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de

Akatsuki Touwa : World Strongest Rearguard , He Didn't Want To Be The Center Of Attention, Hence, After Defeating The Demon Lord, He Became A Guild Master

Buncololi : Nishino ~ The Boy At The Bottom Of The School Caste And Also At The Top Of The Underground , tanaka the wizard

Shien BIS : Bard Loen , the wolf won't sleep

Kouzuki Shin : Dekisokonai to Yobareta Moto Eiyuu wa, Jikka Kara Tsuihousa Retanode Suki Katte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita , Ex Strongest Swordsman Long For Magic In Different World

Uehashi Nahoko : kemono no souja , Seirei no Moribito and sequel (Yami no Moribito)

Murakami Rin : I'll Make You into an Otaku, so make Me into a Riajuu! Ore to Kanojo no Moe yo Pen

Sakuraba Kazuki : Sugar Candy Bullets Can’t Pierce Anything , gosick

JYUMONJI Ao : hai to gensou no grimgal, bara no maria

Tanaka Yoshiki : arslan senki , legend of galatic heroes , klan

Itou Keikaku: harmony , Genocidal Organ , Shisha no Teikoku

Ishida Rinne (strangely, she is literally the only novelist I found with more than one shoujo manga adaptation) : The Leftover Princess and the Knight of the Round Table, Matsurika Kanriden

Tatsuhiko Takimoto: welcome to the nhk, negative happy chainsaw edge (both short though)

Ononata Manimani : The Dark Massacre of the Vengeful Hero , Boukensha License o Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei o Oka Suru

Uesu Tetsuto : Hagure Yuusha no Estetica , Shinmai Maou no Testament , The seven deadly sins master ruthlessly shatters taboos

Sakurazaka Hiroshi : All You Need Is Kill , Yokuwakaru Gendai Mahou

Aino Hitoshi : That Ordinary Mister is a War God , next life

so this should be almost all the japanese novelists with more than one series adapted

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    kyoshijiro, Miku and MasterCuddler like this.