Forgotten Title Novel - Forgotten Title

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Vhexa, Mar 22, 2022.

1. Vhexa

Vhexa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this a year or 2 years ago.

The story goes like this She's a student and I think she go back in time where their world is starting to change,dungeons and monster appear.

Her together with her classmates and teacher are hiding all of them have different skills ofc. but all of them are still not that familiar with it except her but she hide it because she will become suspicious if she know how to control her skills.

A strong monster attack their hide out but fortunately they killed it with the help of the MC then they said that they should leave and change hide out.The mc said that they should cross the bridge but the others doesn't agree so they go in seperate ways ( some of the strong people in their group go with her).

They cross the bridge safely but ofc they almost died because they encounter a strong monster.They walk and try to find a shelter then that's when she met the twins who's good in archery.The twins are kinda psycho(jk) and point their arrow to the MC but the MC catch their arrow and the twin are shock.

They let the MC and her team join them and introduce the MC to their teacher ( the head of the shelter that they found(he's called teacher because he's the one who teach(?) MC how to wield weapons and guide her before).After the talk the twin ask the MC to become their sparring partner because they never saw someone who is strong like MC who can catch their arrow.

This is a korean novel if im not mistaken.Please help me find this.

2. ForeLeave Clover

ForeLeave Clover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Vhexa likes this.
  3. Vhexa

Vhexa Member

Reading List:
    Link