Novel ideas

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by DragonMage18, Aug 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    Just write your awsome, wired, most cliche story/plot ideas or anything between.
    It can be very thought out where everything is planed or just general setting.
    PS right now i do not plan to write any novel or short story, i am only asking couse i want to know what wired, mind blowing or awsome ideas people here have.
    And for all you know you might inspire a great story.

bbctheory84 likes this.
  2. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    i should start with one of my own.

It's a cultivation novel, set in a world where there are 3 types of people, let's call them black, white and gray.
    Black and White can cultivate, while gray's can't. Only way that black's and white's can advance on their cultivation path is by killing one of their own. There are no flying wepons or wepons with special effeckts. The only thing their cultivation do is sthrengthening their bodies.

bbctheory84, Cosmic_ and Igneus like this.
  3. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mischief system.
    The host will cause all sorts of mischief like any other protagonist with system except this one will have more of it.
    missions include: theft, misunderstandings, face slapping

Cosmic_, craz, Igneus and 1 other person like this.
  4. Nino Sasou

Nino Sasou 『 ******** 』『 On Paid Leave』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like early chapters of experimental log of crazy lich

Cosmic_ and Arkus86 like this.
  5. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I woke up, I was lying in a white space.
    "I died huh." (Boi)
    Is it weird that I accepted the fact that I was sent to another world?
    "Hero, save our generic fantasy world by the demon king" (THOT)
    I don't know why but my instincts tells me she has this manipulative greentea bitch vibe.
    "Rude ass" (THOT)
    "Fine give me bitches to wet my willy and stroke my ego when I reincarnate" (Boi)
    "Okay kill that fucker when you get back" (THOT)
    And my mind blanked
    Then I noticed that I was lying in a forest with some ring near the rock. When I try to pick it up it suddenly spoke.
    "Do you want to be immortal"(old boi voice)
    "The fuck how the fuck did this turn into a xianxia novel I thought this was a generic isekai?" (Boi)
    "YOU GOT BAMBOOZLED FAGGOT" (old boi)
    "Is this also the generic I have no talent or something?" (Boi)
    "Yes" (old boi)
    "Fuck, let's go to some generic highschool to stroke my ego" (Boi)
    "Fine with me, also there are monsters coming out of Korea again" (old boi)
    "The fuck I thought it was an isekai" (Boi)
    "Yes it is, just wanted to tell you that kpop will burn in hell" (old boi)
    "Fuck you now Koreaboos will get my ass" (Boi)
    "Then let's fuck around creating absolute chaos while you fuck bitches" (old boi)
    "Fine with me" (Boi)

ChickenBakuba and Cosmic_ like this.
  6. Disgusting

Disgusting Fetishist

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: Sorry For the Wait
    *insert
    1. RomCom
    2. Generic plot
    3. Bad jokes and some meme references
    4. Climax - you finds her cheating on you (with your boyfriend)
    5. Turns out you wanted your BL and your hetero love, but combining was better
    6. She leaves you for him, and he realizes he doesnt want to get stabbed anymore
    7. You look at your right hand
    8. "Sorry for the Wait"
    9. Better love story than twilight

Cosmic_ and DragonMage18 like this.
  7. Dawngawser

Dawngawser Something something

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmmmmmmm....
    Boi becomes god.

Are you is enlightened?

Cosmic_ likes this.
  8. xluferx

xluferx [The writer who writes for fun][Meme lord]

Reading List:
    Link
    (Warning, there is a lot of stupidity here just for Lols IDC if it actually offends somebody, but still I'm decent enough to give a warning)

The great president Tramp one day disappeared leaving the seat to the vicious monster Of Hallury. From that day the world was plunged into darkness, ruled by feminazis, LGBTS radicalism, vegans, oversensitive pricks, and more genders or whatever personification possible comes to mind.The white male population became oprresed where the tiniest breath was utterly offensive and should be punished with death. All movies had been black washed and woman washed, and history as well.
    But in such darkness there is always a faint light of hope, who is this mysterious figure?
    Who brings justice to the injustice?
    (I cNt think of a fitting name :blobtired:)
    Edit: I got an ironic name, TRU SJW

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    otaku31 likes this.
  9. craz

craz Peach Manic

Reading List:
    Link
    Blackie!!

(Nickname of a character I read years back. Now tat I think bout it the story is probably yaoi .)

10. GrimVeilRule

GrimVeilRule Dux Bellorum

Reading List:
    Link
    I had one were the MC is a powerful ESPER and reincarnates into a monster in a dungeon(kind of like remonster). The female lead is summoned from another world with her class as heroes she has a demonic cultivation technique from her world. Everyone thinks she's a demon. She runs and ends up at the mc dungeon. Then fighting and more fighting

Cosmic_ likes this.
  11. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    Reincarnated as a Smartphone
    Pretty simple idea. A smartphone addict gets killed from texting and driving (Note: The addict isn't texting while driving since he's responsibile and not an idiot). He reincarnates as a smartphone that gets found by a wizard girl. The story is inspired by I Reincarnated into a Vending Machine and In Another World with a Smartphone and I Was a Sword When I Reincarnated

As a smartphone, he can connect to the internet which will be called the Nexus and allow him to have access to not only modern Earth knowledge but also the Akashic Records of the current magic world. He's pretty much any AI phone assistant. He can also download apps and get hardware changes. He can get a magic casting app that comes with a magic casting phone attachment that makes it so he can cast spells. He can make telepathic calls/texts. He can use the camera to look at other's status. He can eventually hack status, hack golems, edit weapons, use mapping, spy with clairvoyance etc. Etc. Etc.

Reincarnated as a Magic Stone
    I've seen a lot of reincarnated as an object type story so I was thinking of making it so the MC can be any item. He'd start out as the magic stone of a slime. However, he'd start believing he was reincarnated as a slime before realizing he was the magic stone. He'd realize he could gain experience/points and attributes that would apply to the object/creature he inhabits.

He can also gain attributes from a System or eating other magic stones. He'd actually start off as the turning into the familiar of a princess knight before the slime body dies and the magic stone is kept to be added on a bracelet. That's when he'd discover he can pretty much become a cheat item to the princess knight. He then discovers he's a Unique type of Divine Soul Stone which can evolve and has a consciousness. He'd learn he can become anything from golem to carriage to house to armor, etc.

I Reincarnated as an Abandoned Ancient City Core, Now I'm a Modern Metropolis!
    I want a properly done and focused Kingdom/City Building Novel without the Reincarnated as a Dungeon Core or Master trope. I'd also want the MC to mostly remain as the City itself and not have a permanent human body. I want it properly done like Dungeon Heart. I made it a City Core because I want it to start off as a house that turns into a villiage then a town then city then metropolis.

I really would love to see like a System that allows things like adding city street lights, adding plumbing, adding skyscrapers, adding colleges, adding hospitals, adding modern technology, adding sidewalks, adding modern roads, adding cars, adding parks, etc. Would also love to see a group of people that would grow with the mysterious evolving city.

Highschool Tutor in Another World, I Become Recognized as a Great Sage!?
    This is what I would want out of a modern knowledge cheat novel. A High School Student who works part-time as a Tutor has him and his house transported into another world in a forest. He'd still have access to all his books and internet and water and electricity, etc. However, he'd encounter some people who think he is a great sage and he imparts modern knowledge that strangely can boost magic. For example knowledge about combustion or lightning. Or knowledge on algebra and calculus to improve magic formulas. Or chemistry fo alchemists. Or biology for healers.

He'd have use keep pretending to be a Great Sage. He learns he has talent for magic, can grow fast, but he's starts off as a normal person so he'd have to keep on bluffing to keep use of the misunderstanding so he doesn't get killed or robbed and to get supplies. A great misunderstanding novel that I'd hope focus on how actually teaching rather than just some use here and there like other in novels. That's why I want him to be a tutor turned teacher sage.

The Author's Grimoire
    I'd love the idea of an author reincarnating or transmitting into his own stories or world. Kinda inspired by The Administrator. Then later The Novel's Extra. It's essentially a knowledge cheat. I'd want the creator of the world to be a boy that lived his whole life in the hospital and has kept a giant notebook where he's written his fantasies and created an entire world as well as a story. His last wish is for next life to be where he can read all he wants.

He dies and eventually realizes he has become a book in the library for a kingdom's nobles. He realizes that the book he has become is actually the giant leather-bound notebook he writes his world in. He also finds out that not only is his consousness in the book, but also that he can escape to a place known as the Library of the Akashic Records where all the knowledge and status of people reside. However, almost no one ever chooses him (his book) because not only is his notebook worn, but it's in English and his writing so no one reads it. Until one bookworm lady decided to try to read it and through this meeting, our MC becomes able to communicate telepathically with this lady. Help her pretty much have the cheat of any regressor/reader since he notebook and Akashic Library has all the knowledge of the world and future.

He also evolves to a grimoire so he can help her as her magic medium (like a wand) by casting spells. He gives her knowledge so that she can pretty much save the kingdom from destruction and help her become queen or something.

I Have Some Weird Friends
    This one is about a normal guy who is a nerd, otaku, and fan of asian novels. This is more of a slice-of-life misunderstanding comedy where the MC is a normal guy that's actually surrounded by friends who are protagonists. For example he has the JP returnee hero as one friend. Or the transmitigated cultivator CN friend. Or the second chance regressor business lady as another. Or the world-hopper/gate-to-another world money-maker business friend. He could also be friends with the death game dream dungeon KR novel type.

He also becomes acquaintances with superheros, espers, time leapers, etc. He's also an online friend with a person stuck in another world who has internet access. He also frequently visits the woods that leads to the backwood home of a noble family who he befriends and tutors being mistaken as a sage. He interacts with these people, gives them advice, etc while unaware of the reality around him.

For example, thinking his friend is a chuuni and one chapter could be the MC playing with a mage friend and accidentally revising/creating a superior magic formula by assuming his mage friend's drawings were some puzzle/riddle. Or MC could have a What If or Dummy's Guide notebook where our MC's dark past-self wrote what to do with future knowledge or what to do with modern knowledge in a magic world. This could be discovered or given to a friend. Etc etc.

The Protagonist Manager
    Our reader MC pretty much is given a divine job as a protagonist manager. So he ends up as the system, the cheat giving god, the villianess's brother, cheat demon familiar spirit, etc. That has to look over protagonists and correct their idiotic or stupid author-forced decisions.

The Cheat Distributor
    I pretty much want a chuuni MC who will always remain a normal person with no magic, but with the cheat of giving out cheats. He'd develop a cheat harem and have an army of cheat subordinates. He'd also be able to creat cheat items. He'd have to find start ways to strengthen himself since he's a normal person and can't use magic like have powerful armor. Or items that don't need mana to trigger and can work automatically.

Admin Commands
    Game creator/moderator gets transported into the game world turned real world with all his admin privileges. He can use commands like /revive or /ban or /add_con_12 or /noclip or /godmode etc. He'd also have access to edit status, spawn monsters, spawn weapons. He'd also have access to the wiki and can use game knowledge. Etc. I kinda want a The Administrator but with more OP-ness fun and be more like N1UH.

Below from: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/my-novel-ideas.42766/#post-2555664

The Spatial Ring
    Modern Day Cultivator type novel. MC finds a spatial storage ring that malfunctioned when a cultivating sage was trying to improve the space and features. The malfunction causes it to land in modern day Earth. Most of the good stuff is locked, but lesser things can still be obtained like intro books, lesser plants, normal weapons, bits of gold, etc.

MC uses the ring to better his life. The ring also assigns him as the new owner due to malfunction. Sage also had previously improved spatial ring with minor barriers, body charm enhancements, language tool, energy storage, system game interface, and can be used to have telekinesis through manipulating the space magic of the ring. The MC would level up to unlock more features.

Blood Demon
    Blood Demon and Damage Conversion: Japanese Isekai Reincarnation fantasy novel. MC gets reincarnated as the last of an ancient bloodline/race called a Blood King Exalt, the ancestral line of Blood Demons. He has high regeneration and can't fully die until all his blood is gone. He can still feel pain and he still has to level up to becomes actually OP and survive. He looks like a normal human, but his blood has special properties like it can heal, do blood magic, contract seals, poison, form weapons etc.

His cheat is Damage Conversion (or maybe named Price of Agony) where any pain (mental or physical) will give me these points that can be used to exchange for something like experience points, mana, temporary more power like more speed, strength, health, or regeneration. It's main feature is that you can learn a skill through pain. It's really M. Hit by a fireball spell and get Fire Resistance Lv1 and Fire Magic Lv1. It also can be used to reflect back the pain of an attack like by storing this (Agony Aura/Energy) into your sword and the sword will deal more damage on hit. You could also take pain away from others and combine it with his blood traits to steal blood for power or heal/strengthen others.

The Chuunibyou God
    A chuuni patient gets the special class of being a chuuni. He truly believe in his powers and this causes them to actually be real. It can be set in real life. His belief and chuuniness actually affects the world at a cosmic level like Haruhi Suzumiya. Great way for a comedy or misunderstanding type novel. It could even use part of episode one of Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! but make Rikka actually have powers. It can also be fun to have chuuni be a disease later on that spreads a give peoples actual powers, but MC is one and only true best chuuni.

Law of Lies
    A swindler, fixer, or gambler (whichever) gets transported to a fantasy world (isekai) and get's a power called the Supreme Law of Absolute Lies (or something) and because of his black eyes and hair he is mistaken as the Evil God. He must use his powers to trick people into making him seem powerful. He's an intelligent and clever MC.

His Law of Lies give him powers such as mind reading, illusion creation, small hypnotism, an ultimate called Reality Denial (limited use needs recharge) that can nullify magic, his mana signature is off the roof scaring dragons (this is a lie/illusion though), he's a master of disguise, can modify/hide his status and others, can make fake placebo curses/blessing/enchantments on weapons to trick people, and more.

The bigger his lies and the more people believe him, the more points/experience he gets and he has to make himself into a real Evil God in the eyes of the people. He uses his smarts and power to trick, scheme, be in politics, make an demon army, etc. It can make a great comedy with the misunderstandings. He can fool people with his all language cheat, illusion, modern day knowledge, he even can bring his phone a fool people like in Oda Nobuna no Yabou.

Yandere Lover System
    Another is a MC that accepts the confession of a girl and gets the Yandere Girlfriend System where he has a game-like system like in NEET Dating Sim System, but he has to keep her hearts full, buy shop skills, avoid others like the yandere siscon sister of the girlfriend or jealous yandere stalker secret admirer. It can be full of MC trying to be a good boyfriend but faces these obstacles. There's also a store to buy more system features like a yandere tracker radar map, re spawns, body strengthening, skill points, saves, checkpoints, love skills like song writing, and a yandere harem route avoider, etcetera.

False Confessions
    A romance comedy type like Horimiya where the popular girl (in the past was bullied for being nerdy like Shiraishi in Tanaka Listless) and changes to fit in. Her bitchy friends bet/dares her to fake confess to a guy and break up a few days later.

She confesses to a loner guy(new student with long hair and think glasses backstory is in elementary covered for his ex-bf when his ex-bf ruined a stuffed animal of a girl classmate, he confess he did it when he didn't and get ignored, despised and bullied by classmates and eventually by his once friend ex-bf too.)

So she confesses and tries to make it seem normal, but it hurts her inside. The boy being confessed wonders why her eyes seem sad. He accepts grabs her hand (handshake but really feels her pulse secretly and knows she doesn't like him).

After she leaves while secretly hating herself, guy cries, clench fists and decides to be the Best GODDAMN boyfriend ever becoming a handsome guy with looks, money, sports, (family well off) and charisma(faking it). It explores their love, fears, growth, and learning to except their true selves and each other for who they are.

---
    Protagonist (name is a work-in-progress)
    Kinda like The Novel's Extra and Omniscient Readers Viewpoint. MC is a nerd otaku asian novel reader guy who when one night in browsing the internet hears a voice who introduces himself as the Author. The author then pretty much forces him into another world by sending truck-kun into his 3rd story room. MC then has to use his self-awareness and protagonist cheats to survive. One is like using the JP troupe of I'm late with bread in his mouth troupe to trigger a heroine encounter. There will also be mostly CN tropes used. Here a glimpse from one of my threads: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/drugged-women-in-cn-rant.60272/#post-3813335
    Zhu Jiao stared at the game-like status screen in his vision.

[Name: Zhu Jiao]
    [Level: 33 (Soul Tempering VI)]

[EXP: 309,876/13,000,000 (199,050G)]
    [Class: True Protagonist]
    [Subclass I: 4th Wall Breaker] [Subclass II: Cheat System User]
    [Titles: Shut-In Virgin NEET, Main Character, Transmigrator, Crippled Young Master, Trash, 4th Wall Breaker, Cheater, Gamer, Harem Magnet, One Who Courts Death, Pervert, Arrogant Young Master, Legacy Finder...]
    [Skills: <System Interface> <System AI> <Cheat Shop> <Summon: Deus Ex Machina (4 Uses)> <4th Wall Awareness> <Magic Satchel> <Eyes That See Mount Tai> <Fortuitous Encounter> <Affection Meter> <Detect Foreshadowing> <Appraisal> <Item Box> <Faceslapping> <Writing Interference> <Genre Subversion> <Author Defiance> <Protagonist Correction> <World Leap> <Otherworldly Knowledge>...]

"..."

Zhu Jiao had been a rich shut-in NEET that was living the good life reading web novels without worrying about money or working before a jackass benevolent author whisked him away to a cliche wuxia world of cultivators and immortals.

Currently our protagonist was in troubling predicament. While exploring a spirit forest, he had saved a peerless jade beauty from a bunch of, now dead, mob character hoodlums. However, she was drugged by a pleasure poison that will ignited her sexual desire to the extreme and the only way our MC can save her is to pretty much unwillingly raping her. Yes, Zhu Jiao is another MC about to fall victim to the famous aphrodisiac drug trope.

“Fuck you, author! You sick, perverted motherfucker! Like hell I’m gonna dance to your scummy rhyme! Don’t make me Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe your ass!”

The second Zhu Jiao had discovered the beauty, he knew that she would be trouble. He prayed for someone else to play the role of the hero saving the damsel instead but alas, it was the fate of a protagonist. Whether due it being part of the plot of the author or the forced quest by the System, he was forced to intervene and rescue her.

He had already tried neutralizing the poison using his Heavenly Healing Technique and even going as far as using his <Magic Satchel> for pills and antidotes, but they only temporary suppressed the poison. Now the poison seems to be even stronger and the poor girl could no longer resist its control. The worst of all of this was that he somehow ended up in the position where he was pinning down the jade beauty to the ground. He never thought that a virgin like him would actually be in fear, trying to protect his own chastity. The half-naked woman was breathing heavy hot breaths and had carnivorous eyes filled with desire. Zhu Jiao was even struggling to keep her in check. He could not believe such strength belonged to the helpless damsel he saved. He had no other choice.

“<Summon: Deus Ex Machina>”

[Host has executed skill: <Summon: Deus Ex Machina>...]

[Skill Activated...]

[3 Uses Remaining…]

He activated his last resort and soon heard a loud feminine shout from the distance. He looked away from the peerless beauty he was still trying to hold down and looked up to see the figure of a flying goddess (demoness) with eyes full of murderous intent approaching the two.

“Senior Sister Mei! Get away from her you deviant! I’ll kill you!”

Time to go. He has to run for it or else it is he’ll be castrated. He know that things will get more complicated if he stayed. The misunderstanding cliche has already been triggered and since he used the Deus Ex Machina, that approaching junior sister will have some way to cure her senior sister. Zhu Jiao released the beauty before bolting away from there using his Godspeed Dragon Step Technique.

“Don’t you run! You-!”

Before the girl could say anymore, Zhu Jiao was long gone. Junior Sister Shiyin vowed that she will find that man and skin him alive. She then hurried to check on her Senior Sister.

“Senior Sister Mei! Are you hurt?! Did he do anything to you!?”

Chu Shiyin approached her Senior Sister, but soon she felt a chill down her spine and a feeling of danger. Before she could react, her senior sister pounced on her, ripping her clothes off and the echoes of a yelp and moans sounded through the forest.

bbctheory84 likes this.
  12. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    All those ideas are great but i would have to say my favourite one is "I have some extraordinary friends".
    Edit: You should begin writing a story, from what i can see you have the talent to write a awsome story.

13. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pee power

A kid turns 12, he decides to swim at water park but has the great urge to urinate. The water turns into a different color reacting to his pee.
    As he grows up, he is able to control the urge to pee whenever he gets wet.(drinking not included)
    On one certain day he forgot to bring an umbrella when there was thunder and spatial cracks in the sky, a cultivator dropped down nearby trying to kill him in order to obtain his memories and assess his surroundings.
    But because it was raining, our boy hit him with full force urine and shot the cultivator flying away only to hit his head and die.
    Spatial ring acquired!

DragonMage18 likes this.
  14. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a very unique and intresting beginning. It could turn into a geat comedy story.

15. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *opens up idea folder*
    Let's see, whats the weirdest one I've got...
    ..... oh, it's that one ._ .
    ... It was intentionally made to be stupid, so...
    funny stupid idea:

scene begins:

man is sitting in a public restroom stall crying his eyes out because of an unspecified large problem in his life. As he's looking down at the floor, he notices some hairs on the tile floor that make the shape of an unhappy/sad/crying face similar to his. As he is looking, someone comes in the main bathroom door and there is a gentle burst of a breeze that flips the line that forms the mouth into a smile. He takes it as a sign that he can still turn his situation around and stands up and leaves with renewed determination.

this is a scene written by the friend of a film director who was inspired by a real life hair face found on a bathroom floor. That person had kept the scenario written down somewhere thinking it would add a great bit of comedy to a film one day. She finally convinces her film directior friend to put it in one of his movies, and when the movie hits the theaters the critics start saying things like "brillant movie, except for that horrible scene" "that scene ruined the whole flow of the movie" "a shoddy film, just look at this scene? Recommend that viewers do not watch"
    and the friend's movie flounders in the box office and the friend starts going bankrupt.
    The woman who originally wrote the scenario feels responsible and commits suicide, which causes more viewers to flock to the movie to find out why, and the directors ill fortunes were reversed.
    Later on it is revealed that her suicide was faked. When the public cried foul, the woman said that the attempt had been real at first, but was interrupted by her director friend. When the friend could do nothing to convince her not to do it, he said "fine, you can do it, but it must be fake, you have to actually live" and set up the whole fake death in a public location with movie-magic type illusions, including a gun with only blanks.
    But the woman secretly swapped out the fake gun to a real one when the director friend wasn't looking.
    However when she tried to shoot herself at the location, the gun really had only blanks. So she thought "ah, my friend predicted this, if it's like this, I'll just go along with everything, it's too late to change it" and then carried out the rest of the plan normally.
    But when the public found out that the death was fake years later, the director friend told her that he had never switched out the gun, and he was shocked that she had planned to use a real one.
    "So then, who switched it?" wondered the woman. Only the two of them had known about their plan and they had kept it as secret as possible. The truth was that hidden in the shadows during her suicide attempt, overhearing their plan, and covertly assisting to keep the plan hidden was one of the director's employee's who was always in charge of props. It turns out that he was her secret admirer. He was -stalking- *cough* secretly escorting her around the unused/abandoned/nobody-around parts of the set warehouse since he had extra time because the movie was already released and work hadn't begun on the next one yet, when he saw her attempt. He panicked and froze at first, and before he could stop her, the director rushed in. He sighed with relief thinking that everything would be alright now and that he didn't have to step in, but stayed just in case and overheard the plan. Throughout the lead up to the day, he kept a close eye on her to make sure she didn't try anything, and when he double checked all the props they were going to use, he found the switched gun, quickly altered an existing prop to look just like it so that she wouldn't know until it was too late to call off the plan, and replaced it.
    A romance between them sortof begins but mostly offscreen.

Many years later, she is being interviewed on a talk show about the whole situation and the host turns to her and says "Everyone always talks about all the drama afterwards, but personally I'm really curious about what you were thinking when you put the scene in there during the filming, or even before. What inspired such a silly scene as a bunch of hairs cheering up the main character?"

"Well-"
    she starts speaking confidently for the first word, but then cuts off her sentence and turns pale, and looks like she really doesn't know what to say next.
    The scene quickly fades out.

scene switches to:
    A woman is sitting on the toilet in a bathroom staring at a frowning face made of hair on the floor.
    She stares silently for a beat.
    Then takes a breath and sighs "That would be just too embarassing to admit."
    She washes her hands, and leaves the bathroom. As she passes through the doorway, she pauses with her hand on the light and says "I'm sorry my muse, it looks like you are destined to only shine in the limelight." and dramatically(?) switches off the light and walks away, and the scene becomes dim, and then ends.

All of the above is written into a standalone webcomic (made for humor)

And here, have a few more short ones just because:
    idea for a story:

A isekai type where the person is transported to a game like world.
    Except the game is badly designed. Things often are against common sense, or things that shouldn't work do, or the magic system is badly designed, etc.
    Not bugs per se, but bad game design, is what the world is like.
    And so the MC has to struggle with that.
    "HERBILdude: The correct way to play ARK is playing as a isolationist dodo bird farmer until someone threatens you and you release your horde upon the world?"

maybe combined with 'chicken attack' comedy music video, could be turned into a funny story
    Story idea

There is a world without much war, because there exists a battle maniac being (demon?) who will show up at battlefields and attack anyone, looking for a good fight. If quality isn't available, he'll go for quantity too, slaughtering armies.
    Since both sides of any conflict would lose because of this, battles and wars didn't give any benefit to either side, and so there were less and less wars in the world over time, with conflicts being resolved in other ways, or making sure all battles that do happen, happen very quickly and with little warning beforehand.
    The battle maniac is bored because of this.

It would be interesting to imagine a story set in this world.
    The battle maniac would not be the MC though.

DragonMage18 likes this.
  16. Suou

Suou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    most of my ideas are cliche shounen stuff.
    -Falken Shooter: A guy finds himself in some kind of alien zombie apocalypse after being a basement neet for too long. He then bonds with an android girl who turns into a gun after kissing him. He later bonds with other androids fighting the invasion...
    -9999 Souls: Protagonist got possessed by an exiled demon girl who needs to send 9999 souls to hell before she can return home. He runs around finding 'bad' souls and also fight other demons.
    -Witch Rumble!: A harem story where a guy found himself being his childhood friend's strategist in a witch fighting tournament after stumbling upon her using magic. Later he would be entrusted with a magical item and meets other girls as well, its a harem duh.
    -Adam & Eve: A fantasy story where our protagonist, Satoshi, got transported into another world and meets a girl, Marika who granted him powers to stay alive. This first meeting would eventually lead to a very tragic romance tale.

I got more ideas...but like i said its just cliche shounen stuff...superpowers, fantasy isekai, game worlds, etc.
    too many to list..

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    DragonMage18 likes this.
  17. deanadiktus

deanadiktus day-night reversal

Reading List:
    Link
    Group of people getting summoned or kidnapped(much realistic) in another world to help them with their problem(demon king+economy+civilization+etc)... Each can check their own inborn skills+status+mission(can be given by the people of that world) unlike the people of that world...Unlike the others who are like elite he is dedicated and yet kinda stupid, got shunned by others bc of his characteristic recieved a request from a beggar(like collecting leaves of a certain plant x999999)....

Kinda generic but some adjustment and some crazy idea from others then thats the start

DragonMage18 likes this.
  18. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Lets go tail this interesting guy! (Title)

This story is mostly told by a second POVs where they just have a normal day when they come in contact with the MC of the story. He's unlucky, a weird personality and mostly someone that gets ignored a lot.

But, each chapter entails one stalker(or side character) would discover the interesting sides of the MC. The first chapter being a girl who was confessed to by the MC but rejected him and after following him(got curious since she was a btch and wanted to see his sad face). Until they both got transported into a isekai world and the MC was forced to to be a hero by the princess while the side char was treated good. Until they got back, she suddenly develops feelings for the MC(because he scored MC points and making the girl interested in him) and ended up losing the MC(since he had to move to the next city after causing a scene).

Basically, its just like a common person for each chapter, telling a certain legend of the MC and ended up being a stalker for a poor guy who basically wants a normal life.

DragonMage18 likes this.
  19. Evil

Evil Twisted Mirror

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I post your trap story?

20. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    The isekai with the bad game already exists. It’s underrated and you should give it a read.
    Kono Sekai ga Game da to, Ore dake ga Shitte Iru

mir likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.