Resolved Novel Name of a Danmei of a QT

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Yukari_me, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot which BL novel it was so imma ask like the previous people XD

The MC is a world hopper. In one of the arcs, he got put inside the body of an autistic artist who was very talented. The orig!host ending was very bad because a lot of people framed him and misunderstood him as some type of deranged person. One of the classmates he helped stole his artwork and was blamed for plagiarism, kicking him out of his school or uni. Many people condemned him and his condition got worse.

The ML of that arc was the son of the people the orig!host was staying at. ML’s family was entrusted to help orig!host before they died i think. ML was a widower who had a son who was being abused by a nanny. in the original timeline, the nanny framed orig!host which made ML super mad cuz he thought orig!host was an ingrate. This was the final straw that led to the orig!host’s death since the ML kicked him out of the house. Later on, the FL who signed up for the nanny job discovered the nanny was the abuser and revealed it to the ML. The two fell in love and bla bla. Later on, ML felt regret he kicked orig!host out and tried to find him but couldnt anymore cuz he was dead.

when MC came, in order to let ML and the school know that his work was being plagiarized, he changed one of the paintings the orig!host drew and painted ML’s son which got best prize

anyone know the novel? I also know one of the arc, the ML was a crown prince who was actually poisoned so his body temperature was very weird so ppl called him crazy and dangerous. MC was a son of an important official and helped ML get the throne but he never accepted the ML’s feelings cuz of the timeline and how people would treat a bent monarch

2. Arisana

Arisana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. ratiocination

ratiocination Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link