Other Request Novel of Please No Cure for Me

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by HealingMoon, Oct 30, 2022.

1. HealingMoon

HealingMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so this is a QT BL manhwa called Please No Cure for Me, The Great Methods of a Whitewashing Villain, The Villain's Great Whitewashing Methods, or 反派洗白大法. I'm looking to see if there is a novel for it. Mtl is fine.

The MC's name is Gayan and the synopsis is:

Kayan is a villain. His task is to be a whetstone for the male lead, to make him a suitable male lead. However, the male leads he met were all defects. They all lacked motivation. Even when they had him under their feet, they were indifferent. So Kayan changed his strategy. He worked hard to bond with the male lead, and after gaining their trust and affection, he suddenly turned hostile and betrayed them, stabbed him in the back, framed them, etc. Everything that villains do, he did to the male lead. Sure enough, the male lead became monstrously powerful and very qualified to be the male lead. Kayan is very satisfied, and none of the male leads can take revenge against him, and once he completes his villain’s task, he can go to the next world. Until… After Kayan completed all his tasks, the system told him: [You must return to every world you completed tasks in, and survive for ten years.] Kayan was silent: [Say that again.] System: [You must return to every world you completed tasks in and survive for ten years] Kayan: [&#¥#¥#!

Thank you!

2. 7456

7456 « Ready-to-melt »

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a novel. 【快穿】反派洗白大法 written by 赋予
    I don't think there's an MTL for it yet though.

HealingMoon likes this.
  3. Cheshirecat04

Cheshirecat04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also interested.
    The second arc started on the manwa and I like it.

HealingMoon likes this.
  4. HealingMoon

HealingMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

Yeah, I've read to the last chapter and can't wait anymore:blobpensive:

Cheshirecat04 likes this.