Recommendations novel or any forms of media

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Chiqqz, Feb 10, 2023.

1. Chiqqz

Chiqqz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for novels or well any forms of media(I can actually read in EN) that have the same premise as Past Life Returner or The Reincarnated Cop Who Strikes With Wealth.
    - No romance/Romantic Subplot unless BL (Harems and romance stay off the table till the day I die)
    - Second Chance, Reincarnation, Transmigration, and World Hopping are great.
    - Male MC
    - It'd be preferred if the MC was seeking revenge or is ruthless in his tactics using everything he can to get what he wants. can have 0 morals and I'd be fine reading it.
    Not really a requirement but if there's an mtl for it or a website that I can mtl myself easily please link it.
    ++ Completed or has about 10-20 chapters (because half the ones I do find literally have the hardest mtl or translator drops)

Long list sorry.

Sigh romance incoming for manhwa of the youngest son of sunyang so I'm going to remove it just know I liked the plot but threw it out bc romance

Last edited: Feb 12, 2023
  2. jaydes

jaydes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chiqqz likes this.
  3. sailboater

sailboater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe try "married thrice to the salted fish". i havent read the ones you mentioned as a heads up tho. mc was a minor villain in the og text (he doesnt transmigrate though, ml does) who plots with ml to kill the crown prince and emperor in an alternative version of chinese history. after he puts a new emperor on the throne (who he later dethrones lmfao) he becomes a sort of eminence grise and works a lot with the empress dowager. its about 15 chapters to the end of the main story, and there are 26 extras after that

Chiqqz likes this.
  4. asampe_tae

asampe_tae Los Blancos

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please give me a link to Chaebol's Youngest Son?

Chiqqz likes this.