Resolved Novel release

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by momogang, Apr 30, 2021.

Tags:
  1. momogang

momogang Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Problem solved

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
  2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your chapters are labelled chapter10 part 2 instead of the usual chapter 10 part 2 so how is it something off on NU's side when it's your own mistake on your own website?

You make it sound as if this happened everytime with your post, this is the first time a problem like this happened with your post. We would appreciate not getting slandered like this by translators who did the wrong thing on their side while us on NU are the one who had to accommodate your problems but getting told it's us who is the cause of the problem.

Have patience ffs Spamming reports in the span of an hour does not mean your reports are neglected. Your "request many times" is SPAM. That's what it was. That problem of yours was solved as soon as it was noticed, which was barely an hour after you reported them. Would you prefer an automated reply and your problem getting fixed 3 days later? Don't answer that, it's rhetoric.

We're doing this for free. We don't charge you or get paid for resolving the problems you have with the site. We don't reveal reports or information unless dire circumstances or a serious consideration was discussed about it. The least you (translators) could do is to not slander us and steer public opinion into thinking we are the ones who wronged you.

3. CadmarLegend

CadmarLegend one and a two and a bing bang boo!

Reading List:
    Link

From a newbie translator here.....

"Thank you to all the mods who help run the wonderful site called Novel Updates! I have enjoyed using Novel Updates for years before even making an account, and I got to find hundreds of translations that I loved to read during my time here and enjoyed it! To the Staff Members who helped to run this wonderful site, I'd like to give a sincere, heartfelt thank you! Thanks for helping translators and readers alike and helping/advising us to fix any problems we encounter along the way! So, once again, THANKS! We hope this helped to un-slander your reputation (though I really don't think anyone really thinks that here, right? Never actually heard a slandering remark before...)!":blobmelt::aww::blob_grin:

Last edited: May 6, 2021