Resolved Novel romance BxG reborn/rebirth

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by AnotherBoredPerson, May 5, 2020.

1. AnotherBoredPerson

AnotherBoredPerson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, this novel looks like CN novel. Ukh, I totally forgot.

Romance. Female protagonist. If I'm right, the MC is rebirth with her memories intact. The MC wants to take revenge to her family (?? I'm not sure). Her sister is white lotus b*tch

In her previous life:
    -The MC died with ML in accident
    -The ML is well-known to loyal to his wife (MC), he doesn't has concubine
    -MC and ML make an agreement to fight their enemies (???forgot, but that's it what I remember)

After the accident, MC reborn in her teenager days. Beginning of the novel is school life. The school is full of rich kids. MC also from well-known family. MC is good behaved teenager. And looks like MC has fiancee (not the ML)

In her new life, MC already knows the true nature of her sister and fiancee. She despises them. (uuh, is that wrong? Well, MC rejected her fiancee in this life, but I forgot whether their engagement is broken or still not)

The time in this novel is not historical. But that's still common if man has concubine. I don't know the exact time of this novel... But there are car and later industrial war (I suppose?) so maybe the middle between historical and modern days.

Back then, I just read a few chapter, so I still don't know how the ML. I want to read this novel again because I really boreddd in this quarantine time :')

Please answer if you know the title!! Thank You!! :))

2. PaigeTheParrot

PaigeTheParrot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The title of the novel is Rebirth In The Novel: Indulging The Female Side Character

AnotherBoredPerson likes this.
  3. AnotherBoredPerson

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! :cookie:
    Actually, nowadays I'm already immersed with that novel. Even though usually I don't like revenge novel, but that novel really good :blobmelt:

I love the relationship between Ye Chu and Lu Huai :blobmelt:

PaigeTheParrot likes this.
  4. AnotherBoredPerson

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, do you know romance 1v1 BG novel that has fluff feelings or heartwarming? I'm craving for sweetness :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

5. PaigeTheParrot

Reading List:
    Link
  6. AnotherBoredPerson

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your recommendation! :cookie:

I already read most of them. You're right. That's all are fluff romcom lol. I plan to read the novels that I still don't read. :blobpopcorn:

Btw, about Chestnut's works, what do you think the best out of them? Chestnut already made many novels, it's pain if I must check them one by one lol. I want to first read the most interesting :blob_sunglasses:

Thank you!! :sushi_singing::sushi_singing:

7. PaigeTheParrot

Reading List:
    Link
    Then I would suggest Hear My Heart: My World Falls into the River of Love (HMH) It was also my first novel before I fell into the abyss of chestnut's novel. Moreover, It's translation is also completed. (Almost all the chestnut's novels set in this universe are completely translated, except Slowly falling for changkong(SFFC), which is 3/4th done and is ongoing). If you like a more active/dominant FL, I would suggest to read SFFC first, because although the FL in hear my heart in also an independent, richer than ML and proud, she has androphobia, so the development is slower than SFFC.

8. AnotherBoredPerson

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your recommendation (again) :blobangel:

Because I already taken a like for Sonata, I will try HMH later (cuz it's complete). I didn't expect Sonata turned out to be so sweet! Then, after read Sonata, I will read HMH. :blobmelt:

Oh, I'm also curious about Please Blame Me For Being Blind From Beginning. Maybe I will read later... Later...

Wow, I'm unconsciously drowning in Chestnut's abyss lol. :blobfearful::blobfearful:

Ugh, this is why I don't wanna read Chestnut's novels in the first place.. Whatever. I will accept my fate to drown :sushi_dead::sushi_dead:

PaigeTheParrot likes this.