Recommendations novel to put on my reading list

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by rasyidmystery, Mar 24, 2018.

1. rasyidmystery

rasyidmystery Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    after my recent daily updated novel The Reader and Protagonist Definitely Have to Be in True Love end it's main arc, my NU feels empty with so little update everyday, so i want to expand my reading list. this is my reading list if you want to know what my preference are

https://www.novelupdates.com/readlist/?uid=30496

my first priority is about update frequency, it will be good if the novel is updated daily or at least 3 or more chapter every week

next considering the genre what i want right now is a typical novel where the MC come to a game/novel like world as a villain, but they choose to act according to the script instead of trying to find another way, just like Gomen ne, Onii-sama or My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending

you are also free to recommend other novel based on my reading list, but please include your impression about said novel

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  2. suncust

suncust I love all fluffy things! ~

Reading List:
    Link
    I see that you have a couple of korean novels on it and within that LMS, as such i would suggest Overgeared, updated almost daily.

Beyond thay theres royal roader on my own, dragon poor, Green Skin

3. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Quickly wear the Face Of the Devil - The novel has the MC (a genius hacker) forced to go from world to world, die a miserable cannon fodder death. After multiple worlds, he gains enough power to get out of the control of the World God system and instead starts to change his fate in various worlds. This is not what you asked for but I cannot help but give this rec in all forums :love:. The MC is super awesome, the ML is super awesome and possessive. Plus the translator translates whole arcs monthly which is very regular. Plus only 2 arcs left to translate. Very nice novel

4. savvyblue

savvyblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. kakarotlssj

kakarotlssj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you like Breakers and Everyone Else is a Returnee, then you need to read all the works of the author, they are absolutely great. You need to try all Konosuba novels too. Then there is Clockwork Planet with funky terrorists doing the right thing with wrong methods. Evil God Average is one of the best dungeon master comedies. Try The Lazy King if you want something different where mc has least involvement in the story but makes the biggest mess around.
    https://www.novelupdates.com/readlist/?list=0&uid=59132

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  6. savvyblue

savvyblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    First thing that comes into mind is Dungeon Defense.

I wouldn't recommend A Monster Who Levels Up. I'm currently reading just to finish reading one that I started by myself.

And as I see 2 Yoraikun projects in your list I'd want to recommend Tate no Yuusha..but with the early chapters down you can't start it on your own. I do have a copy in the BT app, just have to find my old backup.

8. Raubtier

Raubtier Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
  10. rasyidmystery

rasyidmystery Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i've already read face of devil, lazy king, dungeon deffense, and tate no yuusha. maybe i will se the other