Discussion Novel Translation - Death Is The Only Ending For The Villain

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by the Legendary Frog, Sep 5, 2020.

1. aitakm1

aitakm1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just checked that, and I also checked another translator that I was following who planned to lay low for awhile and it seems as though they deleted their accounts.

2. voiceintheblue

voiceintheblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no anyone know what happened to CatLoveTowels and Eiffellyanaw? I think I got a notification for DV by Eiffellyanaw but I ignored it TT_TT it was probably a way to follow them after they got deleted

Cecilliarustcle likes this.
  3. Cecilliarustcle

Cecilliarustcle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The notification contains, eiffellyanaw will provide a reading link DIOEFTV if the reader follows the requirements. but the next day the username (eiffelyanaw) disappeared

4. voiceintheblue

Reading List:
    Link

Ahh thanks for the heads up! I was low-key regretting not opening that notification and it was killing me not knowing what it said

CerrystionlamoniQue likes this.
  5. Sundayblues98

Sundayblues98 Member

Reading List:
    Link

Apparently, Eiffelyanaw did posted in her wattpad account asking for a donation for their hardwork and someone screenshot it then showed it the writer. Then the hunting begins after that. The writer was furious for posting her work to get money where she never asks. The writer didn't mind posting the translations of her work but she was triggered by the 'donation' thingy. And we can't blame her.

Edit: Sorry about the edit but I just want to correct this. I saw the screenshot thingy in Twitter by someone. And bleakndrake posted on her new wattpad account about a certain translator but didn't mention the name. You can just check it out on her new account in wattpad. I edited this coz I thought I made a mistake on the translator part.

BleaknDrake posted in her new wattpad account about this info. Hope it helps and lets pray that all goes well soon.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
  6. Sundayblues98

Sundayblues98 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think we are following the same person, I search her again and she made another account. She posted about not posting the translations and about the reason why the hunting begins. I pm-ed her yesterday after I saw a new account of her. She said wattpad close her account.

aitakm1 likes this.
  7. IsaacaHawke

IsaacaHawke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn. The author was really sweet in not minding translations. This is sad all-around

8. eiffellyanaw

eiffellyanaw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me the username of BleaknDrake?

9. Sundayblues98

Sundayblues98 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just type BleaknDrake, she didn't mention your name though, i saw in twitter someone posted your name with the caption screenshot 'donation'.

10. eiffellyanaw

eiffellyanaw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I translated this novel together with the readers, because we intend to read it together. I never intended to open a donation for this novel.

11. Irene666

Irene666 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you help me? I want to read 160-230 chapter of Death is the only ending for the villainess (novel), but I didn't know where.

Sundayblues98 likes this.
  12. Sundayblues98

Sundayblues98 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I also stumbled this screenshot about the donation thingy and thought not that big issue. I never thought that the writer and artists will get mad on this. One of the translator in wattpad also mentioned this. Too sad, maybe there are misunderstandings on both parties or maybe the one who reported to the writer misunderstood.

13. Sundayblues98

Sundayblues98 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I also knew that coz bleakdreak never asks for anything also, she mentioned before in here translations that she love DITOEFTV and wanted to share it to everyone.
    Its just sad that there are people who were easy to misunderstood one's intention and reports immediately to the writer.

14. Sundayblues98

Sundayblues98 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think, there is none as of now, even the translator that I am following is not bending on her words. She is currently halting all translation and won't give in any, even in discord.

15. Spade_Ladyz

Spade_Ladyz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh dear guys, I don't think it's a small issue. This is the most generous author I have ever met. Honestly there are rarely any Korean author let people translated her story, since the copyrighted laws is very strict in Korea. If you dare to violated the laws twice, or after they warned you to take it down, you'll get sued. I've read one post about people who wanted to translate SBAPOD (Who made me a Princess) even after they got caught by the Korean owner. So they captured every evidence about her illegal translations then sent it directly to her house :sweating_profusely: The fee she had to pay is up to 850 USD ~ 1,012,000 Won. Yes, so we should be appreciate that the author still let us live after all of that :sushi_chubby: This is a big deal. The author has been very easy on this.

*Edit: Btw, why am I here??

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
  16. voiceintheblue

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm so who was the one asking for donations? I know there were a lot of people translating the novel

17. Sundayblues98

Sundayblues98 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The translator who was screenshot mentioned that she didn't posted the DITOEFTV and only want others to read it. But I'm also confused coz I also saw the screenshot and followed her before coz I read the DITOEFTV and saw in her profile a donation link. Well, DITOEFTV is not the only one the author translated though and she got her own team on translating, cleaning and providing her those raws.
    I don't want to make assumptions so I wish the translator will explain the donation thingy posted in her old close wattpad account.
    The other translator I am following also said that other translators were mad on this certain translator for doing that. Imagine, doing illegal thing but still asking for donation.

18. Koneko chan

Koneko chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg guys all the wattpad translations of the novel has been taken down. I was going to reread the whole novel because I miss Penelope so freaking much but instead, I had to face this cold reality....

Juli Kidman likes this.
  19. Gumiho

Gumiho Villainess Connoisseur ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    I chose a pretty terrible time to give this novel a second shot;;; now I'm just scavenging all the chapters off google from 105 onwards but some uploads seem to be off order X'D

Sad purge is sad.

20. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the translator Put her work back after evrything became calm:cry: