Discussion Novel Translation - Death Is The Only Ending For The Villain

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by the Legendary Frog, Sep 5, 2020.

1. We All Need Holy Water

We All Need Holy Water Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the hunt still going on?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
  2. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Use apps that let you download novels for reading offline so that way you’ll have a copy without worrying about it being deleted that’s what I do try
    [Redacted]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2021
  3. midori98

midori98 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can understand the licensing issue, I know webnovels has the right to translate the novel since its an official website but as i was reading the novel, the translation is not so bad, you can understand it well enough BUT they straight up skip whole chapters. I know because I remember how the story goes since other translators did a good job. The disrespect they are showing to the novel by cutting whole pieces here and there is unbelievable. I just want a good place to read this where whole chapters are not cut off because they feel like those parts are not important. Or can someone tell me where to buy the novel online digital copy even if its in Korean, thank you

Red and Mad likes this.
  4. Red and Mad

Red and Mad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Red and Mad

Red and Mad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For people who live in Japan or have VPN access, Piccoma has started translating the novel into Japanese. It currently has more than 65 episodes on its platform: https://piccoma.com/web/product/95316
    Also, I also read that they were going to license the volumes of the manhwa and the books of the novel in Brazil: https://lacradoresdesintoxicados.co...a-morte-manhwa-e-novel-pelo-mundo-e-opinioes/
    Also Radish Fiction has been translating the Korean novels of the manhwas it has licensed. Penelope's manhwa is on their platform, hopefully they can license it.

Last edited: May 29, 2022