Forgotten Title Novel where MC makes a deal with a demon in a cave??

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Luto, May 16, 2021.

1. Luto

Luto Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically the novel I read back many years ago somwhere in mid 2010s. It starts out in a dark cave from what I recall. And he meets a demon(or man I don't remember clearly) in a very dark underground cave, his skin is very pale. The demon was trapped inside the underground cave for a long period of time that. Which caused such severe palness that one could see bone through his skin. MC ends up making a deal with the demon.

Then he leaves the underground cave. And later, ends up meeting his mentor. He teaches MC a special technique of training where he moves his body in some type of pattern, he is rotating his body and joints in a weird manner strengthening his bones, tendons, and muscles. I remember there being knights in this story too, something about holy knights, not sure.

Later on the MCs journey, he ends up riding a giant spider mount along with his mentor. They were headed towards a spiraling mountain (I think there's a dragon at the top, idk tho). And on the trek to the spiraling mountain there he faces a snowstorm, an ice mana storm. So he ditches the spider mount and presses on straight though the storm with his mentor. I am pretty sure he used his mana or something to make it through the storm and reached the spiraling mountain.

Finally my last recollection is that he ascends walking up the spiral. Then this is my ipod broke and I lost the novel. It was sometime around 2013-2015.

That's all I can muster up. Please help.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2024
  2. Luto

Luto Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To this day I am looking for it. It seems novelupdate database has deleted many novels as I recently went though every novel by searching the years from like the 2000s all the way up to 2015.