Forgotten Title Novel with a Female Protagonist who rebirthed twice

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Kassandra, Sep 16, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Kassandra

Kassandra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm constantly thinking about this novel because I really like it. But I forget the title. Help me out, guys!

The story starts, the MC woke up in an unfamiliar world. Its Ancient One with a little bit of cultivation, and politics.

The body she woke up in was on a sedan chair (not sure of the details, if I mixed some details up), and she was going to marry this person (from military if I remember correctly). The identify of her body was neglected.

Yes, then she enter the Manor of ML (probably?). She was always treated harshly there. She did her best to help ML but he's always harsh against her. Btw, she has a cheat, I'm not sure about what is it exactly hehe.

Then one day. ML was going to marry someone to become his wife. MC is actually the legal wife and they're going to change her into a concubine when the woman marries over.

The other woman was quite a schemer. At the day of wedding (?) she accused MC that she attacked her. But not true.

The ML was sus but outwardly believe her. They chased each other. The scene was in snow (?), not sure again.

ML, I don't know because of anger or what, pierced MC with a sword. It happened on a cliff so MC's body fell. The woman was with them I think. I don't know what exactly she did but she has something to do with it.

Then MC reborn in another girl's body in a matriarchal kingdom, still in the same area of previous body. The body she was in was sick, like in a comatose state, and she had this grandmother who dotted on her, who I think is like the leader of the family. And the identity of the body she was in is like the heir.

She have brother (?) there in the family she got closed to when she got used to the identity and body. Also to grandma.

That's all the details I know. I stopped reading it because it that time. Please help me o(╥﹏╥)o.

F.A.M.H likes this.