Recommendations novel with early romance (I like Harem but its optional) and with all that cultivation stuff

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Vali Lucifer, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Pretender

Pretender <{Vanquisher}> {(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻}

Reading List:
    Link
    Vali Lucifer likes this.
  2. Vali Lucifer

Vali Lucifer [Truth is, the game was rigged from the start]

Reading List:
    Link
    I know what you mean . Most of the stuff i have read im either at the latest translated chapter or i have stalled them for the moment cuz something happened i dont want to know what it is but eventually i will xD

3. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    Genius Sword Immortal i didnt start reading cuz of a reviewrer said that they are many POVs and the story goes nowhere and that the MC is dense and i didnt started it by that . Not for the story but the POV . Great Demon King i dropped it cuz nothing was happening , everyone thinks he is a retard and there is no romance just brutal sh*t , True Martial World - Im at the chapter when they took his sister away cuz she is from another race and then that little boy from the other race saved him and left somewhere in the wild and thats when i stopped reading cuz it became too heavy i will have to pick it up again , Killing Grounds of Gods and Devils & Beast Piercing The Heavens sound promising , thanks for the recommendations

4. enigmaniac

enigmaniac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does True Martial World have any spoilers for Martial World?? cuz i saw that lin ming is like Overlord or something and i don't wanna have martial world spoiled

5. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    WOAH WTF ? I didnt know that True Martial World and Martial World (http://www.novelupdates.com/series/martial-world/) are connected .... The MC in both are different but i have only read True Martial World and no where in the description says that they are connected . SO there should not be any spoilers

6. enigmaniac

Reading List:
    Link
    right there under the description it says related world Martial World and lol in the description it says lin Ming who is the Main character for martial world

7. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah ... i just checked to make sure . Even read a thread on reddit . They are related ffs DAMN .

TMW is a sequel to MW. There will probably be a link in the far future of TMW with MW. After all, the Purple Crystal did not come to TMW's universe alone (Read TMW's synopsis).

It is unlikely you will be seriously spoiled for MW. I read MW after I began translating TMW, and I was always having the thought, so was this it, and then realizing it wasn't. I even read the last three chapters of MW first before reading MW, but I still didn't realize the grand scheme of things only till like the last hundred chapters of MW.
    Thats from reddit
    They say that somethings will be spoiled and maybe even the ending of MW

8. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    For Martial World i read the first 3 chapters , i didnt expect that they are related wtf , I was living a lie

9. Littleton94

Littleton94 Lord of the Shadow trolls*shadow stalker*F5 sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao he's only fat at first later he isn't fat he's short and buff it's just with with his robe on he looks round think of it like uncle iroh after he leaves the fire nation prison

10. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    After which chapter does he lose the fat ?

11. enigmaniac

Reading List:
    Link
    I liked martial world btw it doesn't exactly fit your criteria but still quality

Vali Lucifer likes this.
  12. Littleton94

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember the exact chapter but it's when he gets his cultivation method so it's early in the story

13. Littleton94

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh and if you're not against orginal stories I'd recommend checking out royal road novels I'm reading one that really good romance between the Mc whos bad ass and a half demon half wolf kin girl

Vali Lucifer likes this.
  14. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    Then i will give it a try , but if his fat for 50 or more chapters and i will probably drop it , thanks bro

Littleton94 likes this.
  15. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    finding about MW and TMW that they are connected hit like out no where , i have to read MW first now SH*T , its completed with 2200 chapters but only 600 are translated ... ohhhhh boiiiiii

enigmaniac likes this.
  16. quack0709

quack0709 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mai Kitsune Waifu and My Beautiful Teacher is very good. It is cultivation and harem story in modern plot with sex scene

BUT: contain NTR. MC's first love is not going well, mainly because he is still weak.
    I still recommend you to read them because the first love only like supporter character, author will make MC move on and first love regret their decision. MC will have harem with more beautiful girl. I promise you, the NTR wont hurt so much, read My Beautiful Teacher first, it is more tame. Take this chance to delve in NTR

Also, i dont understand why do you think Heavenly Jewel Change isnt your stuff. MC and heroine relationship is better than almost all harem novel people recommend here

17. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    Heavenly Jewel Change is amazing what are you talking about ? Its just that I read a spoiler and regretted it instantly ..... i read about the 3 sisters and the fat cat , dragon girl and witch loli his first fiance is not part of the harem and so is his Elder Sister which pretending to be a man . Thats why i am stalling it for now , to get over the fact that his Elder Sister Ru Se wont be part of the harem . She even says that she will find a man just to have a child with and then leave the man . Im heartbroken , so i will take a month or 2 before continuing it .

As for Mai Kitsune Waifu i want to check it out but this NTR sh*t , i dont know . Same for My Beautiful Teacher , i rly dont like NTR ......... I even remember the first time i came across NTR "sigh" painful memories , but thanks for the recommendations

18. quack0709

quack0709 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry if it is not your taste. Also:
    Coiling Dragon first love isnt going well. Girl marry another because her family want to marry her to rich people. I dont know if you count is as NTR but it is tame just keep reading it. Author will make her regret later
    TTNH is very good, MC really love his heroine specially his first love. In his first live before time travel, MC dont treasure it and let her died. After reincarnation, MC has age gap, first love is a loli. Translation is 280+ and the loli only meet for sometime and go. Heroine isnt constantly with MC. TTNH main point is the strategy in it
    In Shuras Wrath, MC is to OP. Girl cant keep up. It is a VRMMORPG so still meet heroine if he stop playing game. But mostly MC going solo

I think you should make it no harem. I never read harem novel with heroine constantly with MC

19. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i have read almost all of Coiling Dragon and that part with the first girl was heartbreaking cuz of the money and sh*t , i wanted to drop the novel right there and then but i said to myself if there are no more moments like this then Fine . I dont mind if its a one time thing and if the girl is not so important , i can force myslef 1 time in novel for such a thing . TTNH i plan to read it but the whole loli love is rly turning me off and for Shuras Wrath i will read it for sure but just not now , somewhere in the future .

20. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo , I rly like how this sounds but a reviewer posted that his friends also get a romance ..... i dont mind that stuff but are they going to give them POV chapters how Female Friend 2 kissed Male Friend 4 and how Female friend 3 had sex with Male friend 2 ? That would be so bad . I hope the novel focuses on the MC and his girl .