Recommendations Novel with "new game" kinda of mechanics?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ramon54xg, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Ramon54xg

Ramon54xg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone, so the kinda of novel that I am looking for is really rare, I think that in the various years that I've been reading I just found a few like this.
    First the protagonist dies, then a sort of system starts calculating his life, based on how well he has done he gain some "achievements points", it could be how rich he was, his fame, strenght, all this is calculed and transformed in numbers.
    He then with his points can buy in a shop anything that he wants, from stats like strenght, intelligence, luck, charm etc... to how he would be born, a orphan, son of a rich merchant, anything, so if anyone has read any novel with this kinda of mechanics please tell me. Thank you ;)

2. palaraya

palaraya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
  4. NogardterceS

NogardterceS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Super male god system

5. Ramon54xg

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't mean the novel "New game plus" but the video game mechanics where when you end the campaign (dying in this case) you start a "new game" in the meaning of doing it over, being in the same world as a rebirth, or in a isekai world with some benefits, and as I said, those benefits would be what you can buy with the points you made in your life.

I also already read Death Mage but thanks anyway

6. TotallyNotAnAlien

TotallyNotAnAlien Not an alien!

Reading List:
    Link
    It's an older genre which I remember was popular on RRL about 4 to 5 years ago. However, the ones I remember are dropped or had barely gotten started. You can try searching for the older ones on RRL.

7. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    on RR or scribblehub: the keepers...

8. Fleighfire

Fleighfire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Ramon54xg

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, in the novel that you said there is points that the MC earns by doing quests that he can use to buy things in a shop, but the whole "mechanic" that I wanted wasn't doing quest to obtain points to use, but that anything that the MC did in his first life would be calculated, like the amount of money he earned in his life, the number of womans that he sleeped with, number of friends, his fame or any particulary amazing contribuition to society, after passing by an algorithm would turn in a number of points, and with those points he could buy advantages in his Next Life, the novel could be only in this new world or repeat itself with he becoming better every world, with more and more points etc...