Question Novels Extra (tinienst spoiler)

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Foxy-nalune, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Foxy-nalune

Foxy-nalune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys!
    After reading two of my fav novels
    "Trash of the counts family", as well as
    "Omniscient reader's viewpoint"
    I got on desperate search for a similar novel.
    In the recommendations i found the novel "Novels Extra" , but after probably likw 50 chapters or more I noticed that it was more like a harem?
    The MC has only female close friends who are crushing on him (which is annoying I might add).

All in all my question is, if the MC will get any close male friends futher on, so it will be less like an Harem with annoying, desperate females.

Btw no, I don't hate females, as I am a female myself, but in novels extra they seem really unreasonable and dumb. (Only in 50-ish chapters)

Suoh95 likes this.
  2. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
  3. BC_KID

BC_KID Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it’s not exactly a typical harem, most of them will end up as mostly platonic (with a dash of romantic tension to create ships).

He has some male friends, but the novel doesn’t explore their relationship deeply in the second half (if I remember correctly).

4. UndyingSLIME10295

UndyingSLIME10295 [•Figment of your Imagination•]

Reading List:
    Link
    I used to think that as well but reading it later I guarantee that you will change your mind. Just keep up with it.

5. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate harem too. But Novel's extra ain't harem. I read this long time ago, so I'm not sure. But I don't think it's romance? But mc was close to the boss. I forgot the ending, but I recall that when everyone already forgot about him it was the boss who came to him first? Is that right?

But the protagonist really...they are really close. the protagonist have some kind of dependent trust towards mc.

But it was really good. Mc is really remarkable and extraordinary so, it no wonder they liked him. But I don't think it's romance...

6. Ghost 534

Ghost 534 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep mc ends up with his boss and Rachel was somewhat close but not in a romantic way and chae nayun feelings were mess

Aachiin0914 likes this.
  7. Foxy-nalune

Foxy-nalune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!
    I started this novel again since last two days and I must say it definitely gets better!
    Gonna read it to the end.

Thank you already reading it again!