Novels Fan-Fic or FanFiction ( including RAWS )

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by absenior19, Dec 4, 2019.

1. absenior19

absenior19 Neutral Rational

Reading List:
    Link
    I want people to recommend me some novels fan fiction.
    What I prefer:
    Anime as DBZ , naruto , one piece , attack on Titan , Tokyo ghoul , .......
    Movies as marvel , dc , x men , .......
    What I want in them:
    Mc should be cold and rational.
    Can be evil too.
    Not stupid or stupidly kind to just help random passerby.
    Should not share his secrets or some items as secret of rebirth or system. Item include as system pill or prop or any such item which is gotten as part of inheritance or golden finger.
    He should be unique not too common.
    He should not have harem but if he has it should not attach too much importance to it , no skirt chasing.
    Should not be like where girl is overbearing as I don't want machochist mc.
    His girl should not just appear in whole novel ,I want some solo experience too.
    Everything should be rational, author should no do incomplete think or without any meaning.

2. Khatulistiwa

Khatulistiwa An Egg Eternal

Reading List:
    Link
    One Piece Talent System

3. An Anime Addict

An Anime Addict (≧▽≦)/̵͇/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿▀̿ ̿)

Reading List:
    Link
    The best fanfic in the world-
    Endless Path : Infinite Cosmos
    (All fanfics posted on webnovel app are free so you don't need to worry about paywall)
    You can also visit fanfiction.net to give more fanfics

4. Wayang Emperor The First

Wayang Emperor The First 《The First Loli》《Cute Little Kid♡》

Reading List:
    Link
    spacebattles
    sufficientvelocity

5. Draakon

Draakon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man off the Moon. Mass Effect/Fate fanfic. If not sure check the page on tvtropes.
    Exitus Acta Probas - RWBY fanfiction featuring vindicare assasin from Warhammer 40k as a main character.
    Relic of the Future - that dork Jaune is mature and bloodied. And have a daughter.
    Wandering of the Sword Hero - Rising of the Sword Hero/Fate Stay Night fanfiction. Hero is kind but smart about this.
    Less Than Zero. Pure DC.
    Remnant of a Worm. RWBY/Worm with very practical (after couple of PTSD filled chapters) Taylor after the ending of Worm.
    Pyroclasm. DC one, mostly Teen Titans. From the creator of Shinobi: the RPG (all that shitload of Gamer System fics are mostly attempts of other people to be like him or other people who tried to be like him despite the fact that he used the S.P.E.C.I.A.L.).

6. An Anime Addict

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god, a fanfic by the author of one of the stupidest and worst fanfic out there. This author is in my blacklist and i am never gonna read any novel from him ever:blobtired::blobflag:

7. Draakon

Reading List:
    Link
    Bah, you only don't like it because MC have minimal level of charisma and so there is no sex everythere.
    His style is superior, he keeps to characters and world that he defined, he is gives a content that is actually original, at least plotwise.

8. An Anime Addict

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro i do not even care about the sex part as the mc was supposed to be 11-12 years and somewhere around that age during the novel so why would i want to imagine something like that. Also, i find it even more stupid after seeing how even after living a whole past life, the interactions between the characters feels so stupid and dont say that it's because he made his charisma so low as all human interactions are not supposed to governed by charisma. It's the author who doesn't understand the meaning of it. And for your kind information, just for my curiosity, i read the sequel of the novel for where all his stats were already at max including charisma and guess what, somehow the mc just started looking like he's from heaven but still doesn't know how to interact with anyone and the story turned even more stupid. After reading it, i had such a large urge to smash my phone:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    NOTE - Ah yes, i do agree that the idea of the story was fantastic and the plot was not bad but the whole way the interactions were written and especially the literal way the mc was acting like a kid with trauma as if he'd died thousands of times, i wasn't able to stand it:facepalm::notlikeblob:

9. Draakon

Reading List:
    Link
    MC thought like this too.
    That is actually one of the most important part of the story as well as what happened when he tried to fix it (and that part I disliked hard for quite a time, but it's more was "story didn't go where I wanted" on my part and actually makes sense).

10. An Anime Addict

Reading List:
    Link
    No no the thing is that the author forcefully made it so that somehow charisma became the most important thing for even looking good. I mean, my god how can someone look like a statue even if they have abysmally low charisma and well, how are emotions and charisma related in any way seeing how the author made mc nearly emotionless and no, inner thoughts don't show your emotions so dont defend the mc or the author for this point. Also the main problem for me is the sequel where even when he has full charisma, the interactions and everything still remain stupid and the whole fanfic feels forced due to author wanting the plot to go in that direction:facepalm: