Recommendations Novels like ORV, TFC or S class I’ve raised

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lost Happiness, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    So I’m looking for novels like Omniscient Reader or Trash of the Count’s Family or S Class I’ve raised type of plot. Really into people who wants to be sort of a bystander but wish to help push.

I’m hoping to find more Novel with family/friend relationship development but not have romance focus in it. (Bromance is acceptable)

I don’t mind if the story is in NU, RR, wattpad or any place else as long as it has minimum of 2 digits chapter and active uploads.

Thanks for reading!

Also while I don’t want romance focus but if there are Novels that has romance subplot in it be it BG, BL or GL with the necessary plot and requirement I don’t mind having it rec because it is better to have something than nothing.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  2. Muurimdumpling

Muurimdumpling New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recently read a korean novel called "third wheel strikes back'. The mc is a korean man who woke up in the body of a character from his sister's favourite Webnovel(it's in medival times). And he is a mix between cale and yoojin. Like yoojin he is very good with children(it says in multiple occasions) and refers to the many animals under his care as "his kids". And like cale he is liked by the people surrounding him, and is called a saint (unlike cale he is indeed a saint) he really likes food(really really) and is such a good boy (I feel like a proud grandma man)(he is a sunflower child). The story is borderline BL, but its not (like orv)

*its not romance (but I legit think it's BL)
    *mc doesn't want to be involved in the story(but yes he gets involved quite heavily)
    *he gets in trouble and legit dies making people very very worried

I hope it's you enjoy the story

3. TaffyGirl13

TaffyGirl13 just a casual translator~

Reading List:
    Link