Recommendations Novels like Rebirth of idle nobelwoman and Queen of everything

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by DevilSamAlex, Feb 10, 2021.

1. DevilSamAlex

DevilSamAlex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for novels which has badass MC(female), using martial arts in modern world, founding company etc.

I also don't mind novels like almighty girl is spoiled by the boss.(mtl)

And the novel can be mtl.

2. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Clara_the_fish

Clara_the_fish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    fields of gold (FL starts a bunch of businesses, pretty headstrong and smart)
    rebirth of the evil mother-in-law (FL starts a cosmetic brand after divorce, also very smart)
    Space and Rebirth: The Favored Genius Doctor and Businesswoman (FL learns medicine and can do martial arts to some extent)
    aristocratic uprising: reincarnation of the businesswoman at school (FL starts a business in jade and can do martial arts)

DevilSamAlex likes this.
  4. Remyelle

Remyelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should look into the other novels from the author of Idle Noblewoman, they're fairly similar and the main characters are always badass

DevilSamAlex likes this.
  5. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    DevilSamAlex likes this.
  6. DevilSamAlex

Reading List:
    Link
    I read 400+ chaps of that novel

7. DevilSamAlex

Reading List:
    Link
    I check it out

8. Duckfero

Duckfero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Badass female MC? Martial art in the modern world? Creating a company? Here you go!

https://www.webnovel.com/book/reincarnation-of-the-businesswoman-at-school_11806267105539605
    The reincarnated assassin FL slowly build her business while still being a highschool student. She is a genius amongst genius, and she has superpower (space, enhanced strength, healing abbilities, X-ray vision....). She become richer and richer while hiding her identity and she become more and more influential. She opens around 8-10 companies I think, and she secretly become the boss of a huge mafia (she starts from nothing and everything is detailed so it takes around 500 chapters). She also make many connection with other CEO, political official, gang leader, super stars....

https://www.webnovel.com/book/my-sweet-physician-wife-calls-the-shots_16032725905711105
    (The story take place on Earth. The FL is a very secretive. At first, there is only romance and I thought that the FL was quite weak. You got the classic "young lady getting picked up from the contryside by a rich family", but get bullied by some evil stepmother and stepsister. BUT WAIT, she is NOT AT ALL weak. This family is basically an ant in front of her!
    SPOILER ALERT: She is secretly the CEO of 4 companies that are all in the top 50 companies in the world. She is also the leader of a mafia with some very strong subordinates. She is also part of the royal family in a foreign kingdom (yes, we are still on Earth). She is also extremely strong: she killed more than 100 peoples in a few minutes using poker card as a weapon!! She has a superpower that give her X-ray vision, and she can see very small things like cells. It makes her the best doctor in the world who can cure any injury. The ML is a millitary officer, and he was in trouble during a mission in France, and you know what the FL did? She contacted the general of the army in France who happened to be her subordinate, so she sent more than 1000 soldier to save him. The ML is quite strong physically, about as strong as the FL, but she is richer, more intelligent, and maybe more influential than him (he still come from a top family in China). The ML doesn't know about the FL abbilities, he learn around chapter 500-600 about her identity. Before that, he thought that she was a normal weak girl.

https://www.webnovel.com/book/the-schoolgirl-secret-agent_16784211605225405
    (The FL got reincarnated in the same world and at the same moment of her death in a 15 years old body. So, she still have the business and mafia that she owned in her previous life. She is still at school but she is secretly the leader of one of the two most powerful mafia in the world, so she has thousands of very strong subordinates. She is also secretly the CEO of a company in the top 5 in the world. In her new life, she also open another business while she is in school. She was also (in her previous life) a famous sport car driver who won many award but with her face hidden. Oh, she also join the chinese military as a special soldier. She also have the level to play profesionnaly in basketball, and other sport, but I guess I'm going to stop here with her abilities because the list would be too big. By the way, her mother is poor so the FL will help her financially and even hiring her in her company without her mother knowing that she actually owns it. Oh, and when someone annoy her, she just kill them lol. There is also one of her classmate's father who is a gang leader, but he is actually a small subordinate of the FL. For free translated chapter, type the title on the novel on google.)

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/space-and-rebirth-the-favored-genius-doctor-and-businesswoman/
    The FL slowly open several company or cooperate with others. She goes from poor to rich. She is a strong female CEO with superpower (a space), she is very good at martial art, and a genius doctor. The story is very slow and has a lot of chapter, she is also young and not yet 18 so she goes to highschool (she is a genius so she has perfect grade), so the first cooperation come around chapter 80, and the first company open around chapter 200.

https://www.webnovel.com/book/matriarch-is-pretty-and-cool_18001231006029405
    Out of all the FL in a modern settings, she might be the most OP. The FL is a cultivator and is 5400 years old. She was born when gods still existed, so she is the last surviving god. Well, not an almighty god who can create a world, only a cultivator who reached the divine realm and immortality. She has the appearence of a 18 years old girl because she doesn't age anymore, and she decide to go in highschool. Basically, around 2000 years ago, she ordered her servant to create 8 families. And now, in the 21st century, those 8 families are the 8 richest family in China, but no one except themselves know that they are a family of servant. So, she can basically order them around if she needs something and all their money is rightfully hers (it's not like she need that much money though). They are super respectful: they kneel when they meet her, and they need her permission if the heir of the families want to marry. About her abilities, she is by far the strongest in the world (there are other cultivator, even though the public doesn't know about them, but she is far stronger than them). She is also a genius for pretty much everything (hacking, studies, languages, science....). One day, they were studying a book in class that was written 200 years ago, but the author was actually... her XD. Btw, there are only 60 chapters translated, but you can read the MTL, I have read 1300+ chapters.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/139152122-rebirth-of-the-villainess-little-miss-perfect
    She was a mafia boss in her past life, she got transmigrated in a Otome Novel (a otome in modern times). She decided to keep training, rebuild a mafia and create a new business. It doesn't take long for her to be one of the most influential people in the country. Of course, everyone around her doesn't know about her identities. Warning: the romance is a bit badly written, but the mafia stuff are good.

I hope it was usefull, don't hesitate to tell me if you need more similar novel!

DevilSamAlex likes this.