Recommendations Novels similar to black moonlight holds the be script

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by White Empress, Jun 11, 2022.

1. White Empress

White Empress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As the title says, I want another novel along the lines to Black Moonlight Holds the BE Script as I’ve been hooked recently and absolutely adore it.
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/black-moonlight-holds-the-be-script/
    But what I love about this novel isn’t really the same typical strong fl x yandere ml, instead I love the fact that the mc is strong but she’s not invincible and can even beat up our ml ( which is hilarious for a change instead of our fl always basically groveling in front of the ml). She can also think for herself instead of being an absolute blockhead that’s disguised as being ‘cute,’ as when she sees the young version of the demon king, yes she wants to kill him, but also pities him and begins to understand why he turned into such a bad person. Her wit feels more real and it is just so fun to see her ruin MLs plans again and again.
    Also I am bit of a fan of the authors style of angst where the men suffer so they learn to cherish their woman.

I’ve read guide to capturing the black lotus and I do really like it but the fl is a bit too dumb for what I really want compared to this one, so I guess I’m really looking for a novel where the ml and fl would be considered equal on intelligence and strength. Bonus points for a fantasy setting!!!
    Thanks for the help! :)

Roselyx likes this.