Discussion Novels where Author "trolls" Male MC into falling in love with wrong girl(or guy!) as 1st Waifu?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by SummerMascot, May 7, 2018.

1. SummerMascot

SummerMascot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone wants to share their knowledge on the list of novels where The Author
    • Trolls (with "Author's beyond God-Levels inception-writing powers" or "Legendary Aphrodisiac Pill") Male MC into falling in love with the
    • Wrong (unpopular choice for readers) girl(or gasp! guy/TRAP/DragQueen/Hermaphrodite)
    • As the 1st waifu?

Some examples I found on this forum or elsewhere:

Example 1:
    • Novel Title: Everyone Else is a Returnee (KR)
    • Author: Toika?
    • Method of Trolling:
      • "Author's beyond God-Levels inception-writing powers" by clouding MC's judgement, making him a 1,000 year old virgin that is impervious to all females except 1st waifu and
      • Author's promise of "No Harem
    • Reasons why 1st Waifu was Wrong:
      • Author choice = Mihea/Mirae
      • Readers' Choice = Rita/Lira/Lita

Example 2:
    • Novel Title: Don's Adventure in Another World (Tang Yin In Another realm)(唐寅在异界)
    • Author: Six Paths (六道)
    • Method of Trolling:
      • Author implants "idea of 1st waifu" into MC's head when MC merges with his source of power (An Undead Dark-Side Revenant), sharing memories, abilities and obsessions.
      • So MC will uncontrollably be obsessed with any girl that looks like the Revenant's ex-girlfriend.
    • Reasons why 1st Waifu was Wrong:
      • Author's Choice: 1st Waifu (Revenant's ex-girlfriend Lookalike) was younger sister to the rightful emperor (who is only emperor in name, no political/military power) of the Empire
        • Typical "Flower Vase" (Chinese version of Airheaded Blonde)
        • Damsel in distress, has no virtue, doesn't try to improve herself because she's the princess of the Empire!
        • Extremely gullible ex1: Fall preys to schemes of others and nearly successfully kill MC through poisoning (Ironically by far, she's the most successful in assassination attempts to kill MC)
        • Extremely gullible ex2: Nearly gets violated by a drunk Rival King during MC's wedding banquet because of schemes by MC's 2nd last waifu (Queen of some small state in the empire) who is jealous.
        • Extremely gullible ex3: Her scheming brother (the emperor) treats her like a political marriage pawn and yet she still trusts her brother more than MC.
        • Extremely gullible ex4: Suffers in silence while MC's last waifu (Final successor to the 2nd largest state in the empire) plans 10 assassination attempts per week on her, to the point that MC finally abdicates his throne in favor of Last's Waifu's son to ensure her safety.
      • Readers' Choice = 2nd Waifu Wumei
        • By right, she's the 1st girl that MC meets in the new world
        • Her family negotiated with the King of the State to grant MC a fief and his own personal army, although it's for Wumei's father's selfish reasons.
        • She's the only waifu that can hold her own in a battle and lead armies (until MC marries last waifu).
        • She's in charge of homeland defence whenever MC leads expeditions away from home.
        • She's in charge of the stability of the harem and ensures that "traitorous wives are removed as soon as possible".

2. crow14

crow14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gate of Good fortune
    Immortal Mortal

Same author his special move are tends to create drama over nothing

3. raysha18

raysha18 [Blank]

Reading List:
    Link
    Title should be changed to gate of misfortunes.

Meloman likes this.
  4. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Not a novel but a manga/anime. The World God Only Knows a.k.a Kami Nomi Zu Shiru Sekai

WHY IS IT NOT TENRI OR KANON OR AT LEAST AYUMI!!!! WHY IS IT CHIHIRO!!!!

Zeraphin, zhainan2157, kenar and 3 others like this.
  5. ChronaZero

ChronaZero 《I'm just a Spectator》《monggo mas~ 》

Reading List:
    Link
    WHY IT BECAME A CLIFF EVEN UNTIL NOW!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

even Father still a mystery!!!!!!!

6. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    cuz she like keima without goddess influence~ keima is goddess killer after all
    if not novel meh naruto pop up heh now that what I call trolling~

as for novel
    I forget~

7. Meloman

Meloman My puppy is the best

Reading List:
    Link
    I really dislike the female characters like in Arena, the MC’s girlfriend. There were a few more novels with girls like that. I honestly felt sorry for the guy on one hand, and mad at his weakness in the other hand.

8. Solracmar

Solracmar Zzzzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Oukoku e Tsuzuku Michi
    • Method of Trolling: the wife has the biggest breasts. Just that is her main characteristic. aside from this Nonna is useless ......
    • There are a ton of female characters for wife except a few that were impossible to marry anyone would be better than nonna....

9. arsl31

arsl31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get it. Is this a man vs fate/god/author who is a troll and is forcing the MC to be in a relationship with the worst partner ever?
    If it does, then I got better. Experimental Log of a Crazy Lich. Troll System, Troll gods, Troll MC, Troll fate, Troll BATSHIT BAD NEWS WAIFUS. Oh and replace Troll with batshit crazy and it still fits the criteria. In the end you'll say f*ck this but I'm still in!

well if that troll mean "the author sucks at pairing" or "really author, reallY?" then forget my statements earlier.

10. TamaSaga

TamaSaga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's probably the closest match if you consider Keima's likes. Which is a load of crock imo since people can change. Ayumi ftw.

11. Daike1234

Daike1234 THE GUY WHO TRANSLATE WITH THE HELP OF MACHINES

Reading List:
    Link
    damn itttt why i cant like this reply more than onceeeeeeee

Zeraphin likes this.
  12. null

null Procrastinate Lv MAX

Reading List:
    Link
    Mai Kitsune Waifu (or should be My Immortal Fox Wife)
    Reason = she trick MC to learn evil cultivation for her benefit only

13. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! I FUCKING HATED CHIHIRO DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNNNNNN

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Zeraphin likes this.
  14. rhianirory

rhianirory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    published novel, but the kings dark tidings series.
    dear god i hate that women!
    i didn't like her in the first two books and by book three its active hate.

15. zhainan2157

zhainan2157 『Villager No.2157』『Kawaii Connoisseur』

Reading List:
    Link
    I really liked Tenri, Ayumi, and Kanon as well. But why not Elsie the couple hundred year old little sister?

16. Zeraphin

Zeraphin Local Aphrodisiac Dealer

Reading List:
    Link
    AHHHHH THE MEMORIES AHHHHH AAAAA DAAAAAMMMM

anhrefn likes this.
  17. Ixcez

Ixcez Intergalactic Xanthic Custom Error Zone

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehm, in this one isn’t the choice between, 4 commoners, one is a super pervert and can barely appear before other people, one is an almost 40 year old farmers wife and one is a servant last one is a whore/slave that can never bear children and a young noblewoman with yes the biggest tits but at least she knows etique and is great at handling people. So not sure how this was a troll :S

Manga:Mahou Sensei Negima

Was to me a huge troll why?

Authors choice: Chisame, why cause it was such a curve ball!!!! No signs, no nothing just glasses x glasses.

Readers choice: Anyone else but mostly one of the main heroines.

Basically Chisame is one of the few girls not showing affection for Negima except for some jealousy. She is also not shown that much or really bonds with either the readers or Negima (she is basically a side character). But somehow she is Negimas N1 choice and they married all of a sudden.

While not wife number 1 trolling in Apocalypse Summoner the MC get’s forced to sleep with himself. Thats right, himself from a parralel universe is summoned and turned into a woman. It then turns out that if MC in woman form loses virginity the one taking it get’s a big power boost. So to prevent the bad guy from getting it female MC decides thats it better to keep the power in the ”family”.

Novel: Way of Choice

This one really ticked me the wrong way. MC is in an arranged marriage and is trying to absolve it shit happens and it’s still active. Then the next 100 ch or so is about how the girl uses the MC as a shield against other marriages. Forcing the MC to fight for his life to survive. At the same time another girl who is a half human half beastman is always by his side helping him out and shows clear feelings for him. Nothing happens MC meets up with arranged marriage partner she pretty much uses him some more, he saves her life, they both tell each other they don’t like each other girl say’s she likes her Senpai. More shit happens, beastgirl keeps helping other girl just keeps using. Taadaaah MC marries shitty girl, beastgirl get’s to cry in a corner alone.

Zeraphin likes this.
  18. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, Chisame is the best girl. She was just... the only "sane man" among all that oddities, so you can imagine the stress. She supported him a lot when he was down because of all that fiasco caused by Fate

Zeraphin likes this.
  19. crow14

crow14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Negima I don't really mind chisame choice maybe i'm kinda like her too

But the world god only know are so damn trolling not a harem and also like worst girl possible imo tenri are the saddest one for me fuck you author if i know it end like this i wish i never start it there lots of ending that feel more fulfilling but it has to end like this i'm not even reread this manga even once after i finish it ( other manga i reread atleast once per year or two ) the ending really betray the theme of this manga

20. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to drop the bomb here

Chihiro is best gurl in TWGOK, fite me :blobangery: