Recommendations novel's where ML hates MC so much and keep pushing them away and regrets

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by inox, Aug 29, 2021.

1. inox

inox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    looking for what's basically on the title. Something that pinches the heart. Am a little masoch rn ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽ but not too angst (where someone dies)

BG if possible since i already read all BL here that has the same concept.

am okay if they still end up together after the ML grovel a lot but it would be better if she knows her worth and just focus on herself first (not easily get another guy again just to make the ML regret) and just after that get another shot in love.

P.s
    no quick transmigration if possible and would really appreciate it if it's modern but historical is also welcomed ₊·*◟(⌯ˇ- ˇ⌯)◜‧*・

Kylee161464 likes this.
  2. Nuinui

Nuinui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Saved this thread and came back hoping there would be some replies, since the rec I had in mind wasn’t exactly what you’re looking for… :sweating_profusely: But since no one replied, HERE YA GO, BUDDY

I Just Want to Freeload on Your Luck - It’s not exactly angsty, though it might be a bit angsty in future chapters regarding ML’s past? MC does NOT get back with her fiancé. She focuses on freeing herself from her family and improving herself. The romance seems to be a slow-burn so far, but there’s cute moments :blobokhand:

3. inox

inox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeas i've read this and i like the pinches it made with my kokoro if u have something similar would really appriciate it༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
    Nuinui likes this.
  4. HMM1990

HMM1990 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also love this troop. May not be exactly what you want but the ML does hate MC in beginning:

Princess Consort Is No Pushover - yeah title sound like generic shoujo novel, but the twist is the ML really, REALLY hate the MC because of something she and her family did. You can really see how much he hate her with his harsh behavior and the extreme punishment he gave her. The MC transmigrate into the ori body. The ori body really loves the ML and willing to do anything to win his love. You will absolutely hate the ML to death but just trust the author. Bear with ML for several hundred of chapters. His comeuppance will come sooner or later. I didn't finish it yet but I hear it's happy ending.

The Dreamer in the Spring Boudoir - this ML is not as harsh as the above ML, but he sure is manipulative as heck, to the point he's even manipulating his one "true love". He didn't hate MC to death but came pretty close to it. To enjoy this novel, you must not see the ML as ML for the first part of the novel, or else you'll die of blood pressure. The ending is kinda bittersweet if you understand why. Nevertheless, this novel is one of my favorite novel of all time. The story, the characters, the emotions are all superb. I love how every characters have their flaws, even the MC and ML. It's rare to find in most romance novel.

Both of these novels have one thing in common, which is the MC doesn't care for the ML(well, at least for first hundred of chapters) so they act more like audience enjoying the show between ML and his "true love", so we readers are not as mad as we would be.

sascopis9 and inox like this.
  5. Nuinui

Nuinui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn’t read this novel (yet) but the premise (and based on reviews) seems to also be what you’re looking for:
    Blazing Sunlight

Sorry if you read it already,,, Wish I had more recs for you but that’s all I got :blobsweat_2:

inox likes this.
  6. lidae

lidae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have one but it’s a BL tho. It’s very sad (for me). It’s called “Unspeakable”