Recommendations novels whose MC make his own cult/secret organisation

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by bakaemon, Feb 3, 2022.

1. bakaemon

bakaemon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like the title said, I am seeking novels which:
    • The MC (un)knowingly create his organisation and it impact most of the plot.
    • (Optional) it has religion concept which the MC's cult/organisation believe in particular god (the god can be himself, like in Lord of Mysteries)
    • (Optional) the MC is a real god which people became believer and form a cult themselves without MC's action.
    So far I found a few of webnovels satisfied above criteria:
    • There Was No Secret Organization to Fight with the World’s Darkness so I Made One (In Exasperation) (MC made his own psychic organisation)
    • Soul of Negary (MC became god-like and people form a religious cult that believe in him)
    • To be a power in shadow (MC unknowingly made his own cult-like organisation)
    • Lord of Mysteries (MC deliberately made a cult organisation and pretend to be a god that the cult serve for)
    • I’m Really Not The Demon God’s Lackey (MC unknowingly created cults due to his god-like power)
    I would like to know more in order to satisfy my craving of b̸͍͕̝̈̾͠ļ̶̧͍͇̱̰̩͈̪̗̰̋͂̀͘̕͝ä̶̜̂́͋̒͛͌͆̈́͆̎ẕ̷̡̡̢̰̗̺̝͕͙͙̣̩̠̠̓͗̐̅̈́̎̀̅̿͠į̸̫̣̩̖̮̤͖̔͆̔̂̓̂̉͆n̶͚͙̼̭͜͝g̸͚̬͝ ̵͇̜̭̬͔̬̠̄́̕l̵̲̞͖̥̣̞̗͛̂̌͋̀́̃̑̃i̴̛̛̟̫̹̻͋̑͐̋̈́͆̕̕g̷̢̨̭̠̣̫͔̙͚̞̥͉͊ḩ̴̦͙̹̰̥̲͍̣̼̲̚t̸̻͔͌͂̃͐̔̍̅͑̓̚͠͝ novel of the same type. Also ẏ̶̧̢̛̘̭̻̮͇̠͙̠̟̫̬͙̮̞͔͑͊̀̋͆̋̒̋̔̀͐̊͂͋̍̏̓̀̐͗̀̂̒̋͑̃̈́͊̀͘͝͠ơ̷̯͔͚̮̩̬̤̟͐͐̈̓̿͌̐͌͊̍́͌̌͗̌̈̽͊̍̎͛̋͛̐̃̄̓͘̚͜͝u̷̢̧̨̢̢̯̠̖̫̞̱̗̱͚̖̼̞͕͓̰̪̥̲̲̟͆͜͝͠ ̶̢̡̢̢̡̹͕̜̱̞͚̹̩̜̣̞̲͇̫̠̬͍͈͇͈͈̖̟̞̬̦̺̹̑̐̏̾͋̀́̓̏̃́͐́̾̔̅̉͒̅̿̕̕͜͜ͅs̸̢̛̗̭͉͗̀̌͋̾̉̃̎̐̋̓͛͋͐̍̓̆̊̄̋͛͋̊̒̇̑̀͆̑́̂̉̒͊̿̚̕͝h̵̢̟̖͍̘̻͔̙̯̤̖͈̞̯̣̦̻̱̱͔̩̼̼̻̝̳̗̟̱͕͉̗͘͜ä̴̡̢̜͔̪͇͓̙̫̱̘̖͓̲̞͕̥̗̬̳̤̰͙͇͙̭̗̦̜̹̐͌̃̌̽͛̉̄̀͊́̎͘̚͝ͅṉ̵̢̙͖͈̗̭͉̭̯̭̳̤̬̫͖͙͕͉̘̲͖͎͚̦̹̥͓͇̘̣̦͔̑̌̓̐͂͗̎͊̏͗͂͒͊́̂͗͝ͅ'̵̡̢̢̨̢̺̳̙̮̞̙̹͔̮͍̦̗̰͕̖͈̬͍͕̣̰̜̜̩̻͔̟̳̭̞̪̠̆̍̑̀́͌̓̒̾̀͒̔̒̏͘͠t̶̢̛̺̤̪̜̱̬̿̅̀̊̑̽͐̇̿̈́͋͆̓̑́͊́̐͊͒̾̿̈͗̎̂̋͑̀́̿̒͐̾̽͑̚͘̕̚͝ ̶̡̧̧̨̢̹͔̱̩͇͕̺̝̫̲̪̘͓̟͉̠̙̮̤͕̦̳̩̦̙̫̬̦͚̙̩̯̐͆͗͆̈́̈̀̿̃͊͐͜͜͝ͅë̸̡͍̜̰͔̦̥̬̩̩́̄̓̌̏̒̔̏̎̕͜͠s̷̡̡̧̛̛̺̪̝̘̼͈͓͚̜͍̦̜̬̭͉̮̯͙̦̝͖͓̝̰̙̝͈̦̹̮͕̦̀̉͆̆́̍̈́̽̋̆́̉̕͜͝͝ͅͅc̷̨̨̢̢̜͈̮̞͎̥̤͙͓̻̤͚̬̙̬̞̬̯͚̦͕͓̱̜̜̱̠̖̜̣̦̪̖͓͚͚̯͓̰͖̻͗̎̑̑̎̋̏̆̈́̀̈́͊̔̈́͌̉͂͊̐͒͗͛̈̂͌̂͆̓̚̚͜͜͝ͅa̴͍̮̦̐͑̍̐͐̐̎͗͝͠͠p̶̧̢̰̳͍̬̝͙̮͔̜̰̳̗̹̝͖̥̹̟̥̣͙̩̱̜̻̮̙̼̟̬̞̺̞̣̱̙̓̑͒̍̈́̈́́͋̈́ͅͅe̷̡̤̟̰̖̼̮̥̻͚̘̠̗̖͇̰̠͉̼͚̗̝̱̤̅̍͐͑̀͛͑̽̿̑̽͂̆̏̓̈́̓̉̇̀̌̕̕͝͠ ̶̨̡̢̢̡̢̛̘͖̳̠̼̭̘͎̭̮̣͖̠̬̬͕̜̫̬̠̱̟̞̙͎̜͍͎͖̥̂̓̄͊͛̃͋́̀̍̂̆͛͂̇̓̂̽̽̏͘͘͜͝͝͝͝ͅt̶̡̨̡̢̨̢̳͙̠̻̤̟͚͎̠̰̼͇̯̗̻̭̰̦̫̹͓̼̼͚͎̱̰͉͚̺̜͕̦̭̩̣̾͐͒́̎̎̓̾̀̓͗̆̏̒͝͠ͅh̷̡̡̡̨̧̢̺̭̘͙̬͕̟͎͖̗̮̱̭̯̹̤̘̳͓̥̤͎̖̺̟̖̘̹̘͈̘̲̞͑̊̏̂̈́̊́͆̈́́̂̈́̀̈́͐͗̒̀̌̅̔̔͗́̓̒́̆̄̉̾̆̚͜͝ͅȩ̶̛̛͎̪͕̜̈̑͌̐͂̓͂͂͑̇̿̂̏̈͆̓͑̏͛̀̿́͐͒̍̉̈́͘͠͝ ̷̡̢̼̖̬͇͖̰̘͇͎̫̣̯͎̣͎̣̦̲̜̰̩̞̲̜̻̤̬̻̯͈̖̮͇͔̙̝̊͛̈́́̄̍͗͆̇͂̋͆̇͗̐̎̽͗̄̚͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅé̵̢̢̢̛̛͍̜͉͚̥̲̭̹̰̦͙̱̟̟͚̜̠͎̠͈͖̪̟͓̬̤̟̤̲́̾̐͑̑͂̓̓͐̈́̆̌͌̔̌͋̑̿̓̉̌̄̓̓͂̒͗̊̽̋̚̚͝͝͝͝ͅv̶͓̙̘͎̔̈́̕͜͠ͅę̶̛̟̪͈͓͈̗͕̞̋̃̎̏̎͒͛̀͗̾̆̓̄͌͒̓̑̃̌͛̚͝r̷̢̙̫̹̜̖̤̟͙͇͈̗̒̋l̴̡̨̞̭̙͍̺̟̫̰̝̓̿̄̈́̅̈́̾̉̑͛͒̆͊̅͐́̒̉͆̉̉̈́́̇̒̆̾̈́̈́͘̕̚͘͜͜͝ͅâ̶̢̠̱̬̪̭̤̩̘͋̏̍͐̈͊͌̀̇͊̄̑̍́̈́̈́͗̓̌͊̈́̽͆̉̒͐͂̐̒̓̇͑̒̏̌̑̐͒͛̉̐̚̕̕̚͝͠s̶̨̛̰̮͚̹̖̮̜͚̳̪̦̞̤̙̤̼͇̺̩͉̮͓̠̲̥̲̘̱̠̘̭̐̀͂̀̀̌́͑̓̓̈͗͌̀̄̒͗͑̊̍̊̇͌̂̀͗͘͘̚͜t̸̛̳̀́̐̀̇͂͌͂̓̍͛̆͆̈́̓͂̀̌͗̍̔̂̂̂́̀̍͊̚͘̕̚͘ḯ̵̧̡̧̡̢̨̡̢̱̫̪̞̙̜̟̗̹̰̖̗̫͈̻̱̤̪̝͕̙̘̂̌͌̅̊̋͌̔̊̔̑̍̏̒̾̐́̂͋̈̌̉̐̌̄̿̎̽̈́̀͑͌̊͘͘͘͘͝͠͝n̸̢̧̘͙̯̬̰͍̪͔͎̼̫̠̗̣̮̥̰̼̬̬̠̘͖̺̩̈͑̏̑́̎̓͌̀́̈́̈́̌̄̕̚͘̕͜͝͝ͅg̶̢̧̛̝̮̺̝̫̥̫̖̖̪̘͎̺͚͎̖̗͕̲̠͍̺̹̫̜̠̪͇͖̣̞̻̪̖̝̮͓̖͙̈́̄̎͒̀̐͜ͅͅ ̶̯̗̠͈̤̯̞̹̯̽̄̍́̃̓̋̎̂̈́̿̑̄̄̈̉͑́̈́́̈́̽̍̒̚̚͜͝͝͝ͅt̸̢̨̨̡̡̨̛̛̛̪̬͈͓͓͇̝̮̹͍̳̘͔̯͚͔͎̰̟̫̲͚̥̪̻̻͈̝̀̋̒̎̂͋́̒̏̉̓͑͆̀̾͗͆̇̂̌̿̎͌̀͌̑̊́̒̏̓̿͒̊́͐͘͘͜͝͝͠͝͠ơ̵̧̡̨̠̖̰̤͓̺̘̫̹̼̼̦̜͕̘̪̗̦̭̰̪̮̘͍͕̗̙̞͍̪͖͕͖͕̞̙͂̂̑̊̄̂̈́̃́̎̐͌̀̀̓͂͛͒̈́̑͑͌̌͘̚̚r̸̡̡̭̪̙̝̠͔͙̜̜̞̗̞̥̙̮̪̟͚̤͖̘͓̦̰̲̥̳̤̠̪̮̺̮̬̥̺̻͈͕̜̬̝̺̓̈́͒́̀̓̆̿́̔̆́̾̏̄̃͂̓͗̓̓͐͊̒͂̚͠ḿ̷̡̧͎̪͕̙͖̣͉͇͓̩̫̞͕̲̺͎͔̰͚̟̜̪̱̝͕̤̭̙̬͇̟̩͍̗̤̙͙̺̘̯͙͇̓́̅́̊̊̂͗̉̏̈́̔̒̆̈́͑̕̕͜͜͝͠ȩ̴̻̗̥̞̲̙̗̯̳̘̬̭͙̞̩̪̺͇͚͕͇͓̝̟̟͎̰̺͙̼̺̪̙̳̯̹͛̈̂̈́̀̀̉̍̾̄̕͘͘̕ņ̷̢̡͔̰͈͚̜̭̭̼͎͙̼͓̖̼̲͕̱̤͓̤̥͎̮͛̽̇̌́̾͑̑́̑̐̀̂̓͗̿̀̀̅̄̔̔̆̎͐̂̈̽͘̚̕͝ţ̷̢̛̛̰̪͇̫̲̰̥͈̮͉̞̞͇̟̼̲̪͚͔̅̈́̄̆̂̆̌͑͊̆̈́̈́̔̃̂͑͋̌͊̈́̇͗̓̕͘͜͝ͅ ̵̡̨̛̛̛͚̼̝̰̙̥̠̜̙͙̻̞͔̪̼͈̰̺̤̠͌͗̒̍̇̈̾̀̏͒̀̿̈́̋͆̌͗̐́̓̈́̋̓̔̓́̓̾̐̔̽̎͂́͗̒̑̕͠͠͝͝͝o̵̢̨̨̢̪͔̩̬͎̯̪͈̗̗̮̱̳̺̹̖͎͎̬̜̤̟̝̙̫̰͕̦͠͝ͅͅͅf̴̨̧̗̞̟̳͈͚̪͈̬͇̭̠͚̊̓̅̍̎̓̓͗̓̑̅̅̍͋́́̽̊̅̈̇̍̃͝͝ ̴̨̣̝̱̲̖̱̹͈̥̲̠͙͓̪͎̱͖̅͜ͅỏ̷̧̡̡̖͖͈̦̲̦͖̫̙̻̮̲͓̙̝̱̺̱̭̗͇̮̝̘̞̗͕̟̣̀̆̏̔͆͜͠u̴̧̨̨̧̢̡̡̨̜̣̝̮̪̘̙̜̜̻̗̯̪̘̳͍̩̩̹̫̭̰̘̙̮̳̝̩̜͖͔̩̻̪̘͕̱͆̓̓̀̇͒̈́̐̃́̓̋̾̇͑̑̋͊͆̐͛̈́́̂̾̔̆͐̾̒̒̎́̕͘̕̚͘͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅr̴̨̢̧̢̢̧̨̪͕̟̙̫̜̜̺̬̹̦̱̘̣̖͉͕̭̭̬̳̰̥͇͍̈́̔̈́͊̃̌̀́̀́̾͒̃̾̍̉̽͑̀̉͒̓̒̎͌͌̃͑͛̕̕͘͜͜͝͝ͅ ̵̢̧̗̘͉͇̘̯̭͈͎͈̠͖͖̩͙͙͖̻̰̘͇̱̦͔̞̪̀̌̈̀̏͊̽̿̓̿̎͋̅̿̌̌́͊̓̓̂̂́͗͊̃̂̕͘̕͜͠͝͝͝ͅL̵̺̠̋̉̈́́̂̍̅̿́͂͊̑̇̄͗͗̍̊̈̍͌̓͂̈̃͐̂̉̌̍̍̊̕̕͘̚͝o̵̡͕͇̼̘̺͕͓͚̖̬̙͙͎̯̹̹̊͐̀̄̊͒͘͜͠ͅͅṛ̵͖̯̺̻̟͖̪̺̠͂̾͑͋̔̆́̀̐̑͌̑́͒͒̓͊̎̿̂͑̋̏̄̋͊̎̚̚͘͘͠͠ď̸̨̢̡̥̼͇͙̯̲̱̠̻̦̰̫̪̱̮̦͍̠͎͎̠̞͓̣͚͖̝̮̗̮͚̳̯̇͊̍̔͌̈́͛͊́̒͑̋͆̃̈́͋̚͝.̸̦̥̂̅̈́̇́͋̄͊͗̓̍̓̈́̀̔͑͆̈̈́̈̾̈́̈̒ ̴̡̨̢̛̜̻͍̦̬̼̙̭̹̤̩͓̬̘̰̣̤͉̙̭̠͍̼̣̳̥͐̓͌̈́̐̓͒̄͂̒̑͂͋̇̿̃̍̄̓̍̀̿̈́̋̑̔̉̊̋̏̀́̄̈́͐̋͑̄͋̉̈́̍̒͜͝͝͝͝͝G̷̢̨̢̨̡̛͇̩̻̝̺̬̞͉͛͑̀̋͆͌͛̿͂͂̂͌̆͑̽̿̓̎́͂̈́͂͑̀̎̉̓͊̓̋̽̆̀̐̄̆̆͆̐̎̆̚̚͜͝͝͝͠͝l̴̨̧̧̛̛̜̬͉̖̪̖̮͇̰͕̜̩͎͉̭̙̦̪͍̂̋̒̐̆̿̅͒̊̍̕̚ͅͅͅo̸̧̨͇̬̱͉̹̺̻̦̹͇͍̻̪̞͉̤̫͙̭̼̣̮̖̩̼̹͎͖̥̦͕̦̗̦̐̑͌͋̋͜ŗ̶̢̭̻̖̟̟͈͖̿̇̽̐̍̈́́̀̓̒̂̀̿̏̍́̏̊͑̊̑̇̇͗̎̔̌̏͘̚͝͝͠͝y̴̢̧̨̛̞͖͇̘̳̦̺̳̼͎̖̖̠̜̞͚̭̺͙̗̝̣͚͎̘̣̩̼͎͇̞̞͍̰̠̯͇̘̦͈͈͖̼̅̒̔̂̇̔̍̀͑̐̀͌͆̾̈́̎̃̾͊̋͑̋̊͐̈͂͐̚͘͜͜͠͠͝ ̶̥͚̗̜̰̫̟͘t̴̡͙̮̻̭̳̜͕̺̥͖͇͚͋͆͗̈̈̓̀̈̓̒̀͌̅̐̈́̉̋͋̈́̀̾͆̑̋̔͂̉̇̌̎͑̇͂̔͑̒̈̅̊̓̓̏̕͘͘͝͝ö̷̢̢̹̞͖̙̟̱̥̻̺̜̮͙̞̰͚͚̠͓̗̬̘̝̣̟̭͚͓̭͙̻̮̬͖̺́̾̎̓̌͐̒́͐̆̅ͅͅͅ ̶̧̢̛̛̜͚̮̪̫̱̼̗̬̭̖̱̟̹̝̝̟̫̰̠͎̪̰̻̺͙͉͈̺̟̯͕̙͚̳̜̮̭̳̘̝͍̣̜̼̩͖̂͑͌̀̔̽͋̌̄̀͆̇͑̕͘͠͝͝ͅơ̷̧̯̟̳͕̗̪̭͙̫͚͎̪͒̅̈́͌̃͂̑͋̐̅̈̄̌̈́̉̀̅͌͒͌̍́̋̀̔̒̆̃̾̃̌̇̈́̚͜͝͝͠ų̷͖̮̺̮̖͓̬̘͕̺̯̰̣͓̟̖̬̗̩̞͎̺̪̩̟̝̃̍̽̿̐̒̿̎͜r̴̢̘̰͓͙̳͙̯̩̤̺͙̻̻̺͈̜̺͓̞̙̤͔̮̰͖͇͇̲̥̠̹̳̬͚͈͎͚͔͓̬͉͍̩̬͓̲̜̆̌́̆̈́̃̇̂̍͌̔́̿̉͐̕͜͠ͅ ̴̛̖̭̹̣͎̬͓̤̟͕͌̐̇̎̈̄͐̀̈́͛́̈̀́͌́̎̈́́̄͊̂̈́̿̆̃̓͆̿͊̍̇̀̎͑̉̎̒͘͘̚͝ͅF̵̢̧̧̨̣̺͙̲̝̦̖̫̭͙̻̤̤̥͉̣̭͙̰͉̳̝͇̙͖̫̠̤̼̘̱̬͍̖̯̭͒̌̑͆̒ͅả̶̡̨̬̩̼̺͈̪̮̱͍̒̐͛̑͂̆̆̓̾̽̅̓̑͐͌͂̏̑͂̌́̀́͛͆̾̊̃̕̕̚̕͜͝ṯ̵̨̨̖̙͈̖͙͈̥̝͇͖̣̱̭͉̣̜̼̝̣̪͕̔̇̀̏ͅͅh̷̢̛̩̦̠͍̘͙͕̻͇̩͕̟̰̠̘͓̝̪͖̗̙̝̩͔͇̞͉͎̮͕̩͙̮̒̆̉́͐̌͋̆̌̑̌̃̌̑͗̈́̿̌̊̑̆͒̎̌̈̈́͝͠ͅe̵̢̢̹̲̞̲̼̲̤͇͖͕̮͇̦͔͇͚͈̪͚̺͚̠̺̞̲̗̘̦͙̤̘̹͈͍̲̜̭͈̞͖͇̹̙͂̀͐̓̅̆̎̽̒͗͐̄̈͐̎̋̄̓̎̎̃̕̕͜͠͝͝͠ͅͅr̴̨̧̢̨̡̛̹̺̗̜̹̮̖̗̩͎̬̟̦̲͖̼̹̹̼̥̺̥̹̹͍̫̥͙̺͚͓̠͎̖̹̥̳͍̬͚̓̃̾́̄̎̅̈́͂͗̑̀̌̇͗̋͒̀̍͛̎́̃̈́̌͗͊̎̓͋́̓̎̾̊͋̉̍̀̈̕͜͜͝͝͝

Last edited: Feb 3, 2022
    Kyonio likes this.
  2. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2022
    kfahad and NoLongerTheSame like this.