Resolved Novels with Excluded Tag/Genre in Reading List

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by wiseacremottled, Apr 18, 2017.

1. wiseacremottled

wiseacremottled Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I set a tag or genre as excluded, all of the novels that have those tags or genres do not show up in the main list, which is the expected outcome. However, even the ones in the reading list do not show up. Only way to see if there is an update to the novels is to open the reading list. Could there be an option to include novels that have excluded tags or genres if there are currently in a reading list?

2. Ral

Ral Not a Well-Known Member ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading List > Global Settings > Display Favorites on Main Page: [choose your lists]

Favorites override exclusions.

3. wiseacremottled

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. Favorites box appeared in the main menu. It is not exactly what I was wishing, as some of the releases in the custom reading list are still not showing due to limited rows. I hoped to see novels in daily release list. But, it is better than nothing. Thanks again :).

4. Ral

Ral Not a Well-Known Member ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no "row limit". Favorites moves entries from each page to the top. If you don't see some of the releases from the same day, it means they are on page 2 (or 3, etc) already.

5. wiseacremottled

Reading List:
    Link
    It did not occur to me to check the second page. I thought it will show latest releases. Thanks.