Recommendations Novels with Glitches?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by CosmicInsomniac, Oct 27, 2019.

1. CosmicInsomniac

CosmicInsomniac Well-Known Cultist

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for any novel where glitches are present. Could be a LitRPG, a System Novel where the system is defective somehow, a VR novel or just a novel where Computers play an important role. I feel like glitches in novels add a subtle sense of unease, and I'd like to read some more novels with glitches, even if it's just something minor. Not many novels do this, minor use of glitches I can think of are The True Endgame and The New World, while Small Medium and Dragon Hack feature Glitches as important plot devices.

2. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
  3. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    something like
    All Thing Wrong
    or Neko game something~

ebonykun and CosmicInsomniac like this.
  4. Mr.Tiemos

Mr.Tiemos Clifford’s Big Little Cousin, Loves Hugs

Reading List:
    Link
    CosmicInsomniac likes this.
  5. SirNamer

SirNamer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
  6. CosmicInsomniac

CosmicInsomniac Well-Known Cultist

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RECOMMENDING ME ALL THINGS WRONG AGAIN!!! I've read it in the past, and even put it on ComradeMao's Survey for new novels before, but apparently mtlnovel just started putting it up yesterday! Now I can read it whenever I want (I could kinda do that before, but I read everything on my phone, and I have to use my desktop to MTL)

EDIT: Oh fuck yeah, apparently it also got picked up!
    I've read that before, and while I still have stockpiled chapters, I would argue the glitches are a major plotpoint, considering how
    The MC's name was written in glitched text on a monster's status, and it said it was hunting for her.
    Just finished reading all available chapters, and if I had the money, I would buy it on amazon and MTL it myself, It's just too good :aww::aww::aww:

7. AcasualPawn__

AcasualPawn__ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want ALL THINGS WRONG on comrademao without going through survey then you have to provide TERMS in an excel file. Admin will add that novel. Also that novel is on mtl.org(something like that) but terms are wrongly translated. You can also take terms from there, correct them and send it to Tyr.

8. Conviter

Conviter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Godly Hunter is a VRMMORPG novel about a hacker searching for glitches or exploits in a game.