Recommendations Novels with white-haired Mc.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nneeil, Apr 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Nneeil

Nneeil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. I'm looking for novels with white/silver-haired mc. I don't care if they start with white hair or they get it after some kind of power up or items.
    Thanks.

2. Alixiron

Alixiron Demon King

Reading List:
    Link
  3. TH3unknown

TH3unknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    "No. 6" - A psychological dystopia novel with a gay romance. The main character's hair turns from brown to white near the beginning due to a near-death experience. It's quite a dark series, about privilege and complacency and the way society exploits people to advance itself.

"Dare ga Otome Geemu Dato Itta!" - A BL about a boy who regains memories of the world being a game, and thus gains knowledge of future events, and works to overcome his illness to save his brother. MC's hair turns from red to white because of his near-death experience. This is a light-hearted fanservice series, and also includes some hints of incest.

"Albert Ke no Reijou wa Botsuraku wo go Shomou desu" - An otome villainess novel where MC gains knowledge of future events, but remains the same person she's always been. Rather than choosing to avoid her downfall, she actively seeks out the bad ending. This is a comedy with a naturally silver-haired protagonist.

"I Reincarnated, but I Think the Prince (Fiancé) Has given Up" - A smut otome villainess novel in the same vein as the other two: MC thinks she knows what will happen next, but remains the same person. MC loves the prince so dearly that watching him being taken from her is absolute torture; however, this is a misunderstandings novel. MC is naturally silver-haired.

"Alice Tale in Phantasmagoria" - An entertaining trainwreck of a genderbender. An absolute creep is transported into a game world where he designed his character to be "the perfect woman". Even though he now has to live as her, he decides to keep on being "the perfect woman" and goes on an adventure where various lesbians are sadly exposed to his existence. The game world's MC was designed with silver hair.

Raneday likes this.
  6. Indalecio

Indalecio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Shiroikaze42

Shiroikaze42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Ranz

Ranz 『Legend Death』『Necromancer』『Pokemon Master』

Reading List: