Novel NOW in eBook format! A new Sci-Fi series called "Global Divide"

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by pmrodrig, Feb 20, 2018.

1. pmrodrig

pmrodrig Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Thank you all for all of your support! I definitely appreciate it and will be looking forward to everyone's feedback! Please let me know if you are interested in the book and I can help you out with a discount now that the promotion is over. Thanks again!

Peter

Get yours starting March 11th! click here!

[GLOBAL DIVIDE: RYU RISING]

Hello everyone. My name is Peter and I have been reading light novels for as far as I can remember (1986). I took the time to create my own and have finally published it for everyone to read and comment on. It is in eBook format and is available on Amazon. Here's a brief synopsis of the story:

>*A dark, scorched surface. A black mist that destroys on contact. A serum that keeps you young. The reality as explained in the Global Divide. A Sci-Fi series that will have you in suspense while you immerse yourself into a world unrecognized by our current standards. A world deep in the future where the Apocalypse has taken place and society has destroyed itself leaving a small group of survivors in its wake. In this new aftermath, survivors must adhere to their new subjectors. The elites that are now in control demand loyalty without compensation. Their goal is to rebuild the Earth to its former glory while eliminating any of the human attributes that caused its demise in all previous wars. Anyone in opposition is subject to death and immediately killed. A group of highly skilled mercenaries disagree with the new oppressors and fight for the right to rebuild the Earth with the use of advanced technology. One that doesn't involve the destruction of the human race. In this new battle, a teenager whom is forcefully recruited by the military wing of the Global World Order, finds himself at odds with his new way of life and decides to follow his conscious. An option that will indirectly tie him to the fate of the planet.*

I published this eBook initially for $2.99

I invite everyone who loves reading and is interested in a great story full of Action, Suspense, Romance, and the sheer will to see someone survive all odds, odds that have never been tested. If that's you, then please follow me on my FB page at [**GDBookSeries**](https://www.facebook.com/GDBookSeries/) or simply visit the [**Amazon Site**](https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KZ7SRRC) on March 11th for your eBook copy.

[This is the official book cover as seen on Amazon. Artwork and design by arohaJ \(japanese artist\)](https://i.redd.it/5k6e8yipr6k21.jpg)

You can also read the first 14 Chapters which are already posted on [**Wattpad**](https://www.wattpad.com/story/162736...001-ryu-rising) and comment there if you like.

This story has also been entered into the kodansha contest for new authors and has been fully translated into Japanese by Ulatus (professional book translation service company). If you prefer a Japanese copy, please comment here or send me a pm, I will try to get you one or upload to a site.

Thanks again and I hope you enjoy my Light Novel!

**Peter**

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    Varno and kenar like this.
  2. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    good luck! o7

pmrodrig likes this.
  3. Goatse

Goatse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, you're trying to crowdfund a translation of a novel you've written in English? As in you don't know Japanese and plan to hire someone to translate it to Japanese then submit it for a contest?

amended thanks

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
    pmrodrig likes this.
  4. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link

pmrodrig likes this.
  5. Vanidor

Vanidor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not a short blurb. A short blurb is 1-2 sentences. A normal one is maybe 2 paragraphs.

Good luck.

pmrodrig likes this.
  6. pmrodrig

Reading List:
    Link
    That's correct. The company which will do the translation and transadaptation is Ulatus www.ulatus.com

They are well known in the translation business and are basically the go to people for books.

7. pmrodrig

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!

8. pmrodrig

Reading List:
    Link
    Arigato!

9. pmrodrig

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Jaiki

Jaiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    big fan of Sci-Fi, good luck!

11. pmrodrig

Reading List:
    Link
  12. pmrodrig

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you all for all of your support! I definitely appreciate it and will be looking forward to everyone's feedback! Please let me know if you are interested in the book and I can help you out with a discount now that the promotion is over. Thanks again!

Peter