Spoiler nowhere boy ending

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by adislt, Oct 17, 2017.

1. adislt

adislt fanfic lover

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if anyone still remember nowhere boy manhwa but i really love this manwa but sadly the translator stop translated this manwa exactly 4 chap before ending, so anyone of you know what is the ending of this manhwa?
    Btw is the correct spelling manhwa or manhua? My auto correct always give manhua or manhwa when i type them

Ninjacow621 and Miyuuu like this.
  2. thisworldofmine1

thisworldofmine1 Grandmaster of Danmei Cultivation

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa is for Korean comics and Manhua is for Chinese comics. And the ending isn't really too bad. Hyun gets rid of his unhappiness and now has a future ahead of him with his new friends(12 disciples) and guidance teacher. He meets his mom and says thank you(at least I think that's what happened) and then after that, we see a scene with him going to school to take his college exams. Lots of people are bustling around and he arrives at the special classroom. The teacher says, "Now shall we start?" and she pauses before saying, "Obviously I'm talking about something more important than the test." And Hyun replies with a simple, "Yea."

Anyways, it might seem a little weird since the translators didn't start the last three chapters(29, 30, 31). But I'm sure this will somehow make sense? And sorry that the reply is like 8 months later... T_T

Ninjacow621 likes this.
  3. Ninjacow621

Ninjacow621 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for replying to that persons question! Even now, after searching through 3 pages of google, I couldn't find a translation of Nowhere Boy and I was halfway crying because I wouldn't get to see the ending! But thanks to you I at least know it all ends well! You are the best!!!

thisworldofmine1 likes this.
  4. Minminmin

Minminmin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for answering this! I've read this a few years back and decided to finish it just now. and then I find out its still not completely translated.

Thanks for enlightening us poor souls XD

thisworldofmine1 likes this.