Discussion NUF General Chat Thread Statistics! Create More Threads about Tony!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Scrya, Feb 21, 2019.

?

Should I do more of these?

1. Yesh.

31 vote(s)
    88.6%
  2. Nous.

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  1. Scrya

Scrya Lurking all day long~

Reading List:
    Link
    NUF General Chat is usually a non-serious place, and there are always fake 'help needed' posts on here. However, when there are people in actual need of help, you can count on Nuffians to lend their aid!

Below I sorted the threads with 'help' by the number of replies. You can see that GENERALLY (ahem, ignore some of them), the ones with serious help needed have the highest number of replies! So, cheers for nuffians!
    upload_2019-2-21_22-22-47.png

Pyoo likes this.
  2. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    May i also add, because how helpful nuffians are, some questions got resolved in a few replies.

caffeinefocus, Donutmindme and Scrya like this.
  3. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice anal-ysis, We seems to have quite a number of people who do statistics stuff here just for fun!

Ruyue likes this.
  5. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wellp. I'm convinced. Quick, everyone! Save General Chat by creating more threads about @Tony, before it's too late!

6. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I remember that thread. It was something like Authors Discussion section before there was even an Authors Discussion section in the forum. The memories and story ideas that died and added to my list of the dead stories. Sigh
    So it seems you've turned tailed on HQ? I see, so this marks the end of our resistance against the mass spread of T threads. Tonight... all of Novel Updates Forum... will be indoctrinated by massive T content to increase activity in the General Chat section. We have won the battles, but lost the war in the end, huh? Sigh

Donutmindme, Scrya and Westeller like this.
  7. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    If your analysis is legit that's a lot of hard work!...

(Where is BL? >.> BL BL BL BL BL!!! NEEED MORE BL THREADS!!!!!!!)

Anyway... I think now we need to analyse the problems as to WHY there aren't more Tony sama threads or shitpost threads in general. From the point of view of a noob.

• The old shitpost masters have apparently grown out of shitposting. Can you believe they outright rejected me giving a ceremony to be recognized as the cutest nuf spammer? Because they "have had enough". Tf!!! Looks like I gotta give one to myself!!!
    • Personally I like posting legit stuff with a good quality like bait.
    • I have a "fear of creating threads" if this kinda thing even exists. Yes i do.
    • ..... As for Tony sama and other older members... If I use them as a clickbait too much won't it seem I am being unnecessarily familiar? Dunno it feels there's a gap between noobs and oldies.
    • .... I have got some good excuses for shitpost but I doubt it can serve as a good like bait... Cause I am greedy. No (t enough) likes? *Delete* that's it.
    • I feel pity for some people who try so hard to be noticed by Tony sama with their shitposts yet they fail to do so... *Sigh* I don't wanna face the same farce.
    • Also. For quality Tony sama shitpost we need quality raw material to refer to... These days they are less...
    • Also, as a pro Tony sama and anti-rebel I don't wanna pretend that I believe in those rumors... Just cause... I like to believe stuff I want to. And don't wanna fall in the likes of an organization of rebels when I can/ have one of my own.
    Welp but I will be posting some Tony sama threads... April yeah... Since he liked my drawing so much... I will fulfill @Raneday and @Westeller sama's wish... Speaking of that they may not remember what I am talking about but I won't forget that easily... :blob_coffee::blob_coffee::blob_coffee::blob_coffee:

Edit: the text was too huge... :/

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    GinDole, Ruyue, Donutmindme and 2 others like this.
  8. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nonsense. Every time @Tony speaks she gives great new material.

For example, haven't you noticed all of her whining about wanting an image change lately? There's so much potential there! You could start a real discussion on possible new images for her, you could come up with something yourself and try to make others accept it, or you could even try your best to make sure her old image is never forgotten!

Anything is OK! :blobpopcorn:

P.S. Write it already, and Scrya wants a copy.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    Scrya, Donutmindme and AliceShiki like this.
  9. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp he's been showing lot of signs for Tony sama x Tony sama ship as well... He told that he wanted a body pillow of himself...

I am tempted to use that... But *shrug* ... Dunno if I should use that... I am not a well known shitposter after all...

(BTW he thinks we noobs are a bit too ignorant about his past though... When he himself told so much about it...)

Scrya and Westeller like this.
  10. The loner

The loner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And here I am, just realizing the T you're referring to..

I've been on NU since 2016 and I'm ashamed to ask this..... that is, who and what kind of existence Tony actually is? I've peeked his profile and some posts regarding him, but I still fail to understand..

Is he a human? or an advanced-programmed AI? a saint? a devil? an invading alien? an isekai maou? a goat? a cockroach? a cucumber? a bacteria? a virus?

Does he work as a programmer? an author? an ero artist? a con artist? a hacker? a spy? a lurker? a stalker? a neet? a virus?

Wait wait... Does he actually a he? a she? a shemale? Or does he actually exist? Could it be a ploy of a certain underground organization? I smell conspiracy... :hmm:

Hey?! Who cooked it? :blob_thor::blobpoliceangry:

Aquaa, Scrya, Donutmindme and 2 others like this.
  11. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the work of the organization. El Psy Congroo.

Scrya likes this.
  12. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    I won't "write" sorry... I don't have enough confidence on my writing skills... Or any confidence that you guys would read it. >.> Plus don't forget you guys are my rivals. Why would I stab my own foot or rather heart?

I can draw. But I can't guarantee it's what you would expect. I am not joking tho. I convinced @Tony sama to see it too with the promise it will be super g-rated ("hardly suggestive"), and it's not a joke either... (As I said I already thought of the designs...)

Look forward to it ... April. That's when my exams end.

Scrya, Donutmindme and Westeller like this.
  13. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm already busy with AG, not that much time left for shitposting, unless inspiration magically comes to me, don't expect me to do much~

Lenaia, Scrya and Donutmindme like this.
  14. The loner

The loner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The organization accept cucumber? Damn, their members must have lots of variant.. it makes sense now why Okabe Rintarou had a headache confronting them..

15. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Scrya-chan, would you like to have more yuri docking to fill your mind?

Westeller likes this.
  16. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    *coughs*
    You summoned me?

17. Lenaia

Lenaia Queen of Smiles

Reading List:
    Link
    How the mighty have fallen~

Blitz and Nyann like this.
  18. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, my origins have been of most activity residing heavily in games' section... You could say I just went back to my roots~

19. Lenaia

Lenaia Queen of Smiles

Reading List:
    Link
    But you're the Empress of Brascovia Nuffia!

20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    I never made anything like it nor do I ever intend to.

I did one thread about NUF reaching 1kk messages and the spam post reaching 10k messages since both things happened roughly at the same time though, that one was fun~
    Should be no problem to make a male character that is attracted to other males.

Just remember to respect others and to not force yourself upon them. As long as you don't start making them uncomfortable with your actions, you're pretty free to do as you please.
    That's @Empress Nu~

Donutmindme and Ruyue like this.