NUF Money

Discussion in 'Novel Updates Site Discussion' started by Tony, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Jaiki

Jaiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh boy, Arcturus and Parth would be millionaires if this was implemented earlier

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  2. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably but I dunno if I want to. '$' looks better than 'nuffies'

NUF isn't making any money to beginning with as there's no advertisements lol. Plus, I just upgraded NUF's server...

3. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay! I got rich!

4. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    i forsee more spam posts and stupid threads with this new addition
    why is this even added when the mods keep complaining about spam threads...

5. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    hacking the system

AMissingLinguist and Westeller like this.
  6. SimplyAShadow

SimplyAShadow Not Dead Yet

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean it could probably be adapted into some sort of CG

7. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    The character limit for gaining nuffies is higher?! D;
    I know a way to cure this!!

Pokemon!
    Gotta catch em all!
    It's you an me~~~
    I know it's my destiny
    Pokemon!
    Ohhhhhh you're my best friend in a world we must defend~~
    Pokemon!
    Ohhhh a heart so tru~u~ue
    our courage will pull us through!
    You teach me and I teach you
    Pokemonnnnn gotta catch em all!
    Gotta catch em all em all
    Pokemon!

Will this work?

8. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    N as the shorthand then~!
    this is the currency of nigeria : ₦

9. Laazy

Laazy Ded

Reading List:
    Link
    *shrugs*
    That's why he said he might regret it..

ps: if this gonna make my husbando has more works, I'll kill Tony!

10. krrizis

krrizis Runs Ainushi, Read18 & Chaleuria

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like I'm playing minecraft... just trying to mine minerals. LOL

AliceShiki likes this.
  11. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    what to do with the money? How much is to fuck you, @Tony?

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

12. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry i still dont understand what you mean
    a community game around farming money from posting spam?

also, for me, that's basically the AG tavern.
    at least the tavern is legit chatting
    this is promoting spam in in its truest sense
    esp with troll users and their tendency to make useless threads

13. OverlyFriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Tony

Make a letter that is an N with two horizontal crosses going through it

How bout that?

14. demonangelzero

demonangelzero [Dandy Greeter] [World Watcher] [Bringer of Peace]

Reading List:
    Link
    People all ready abusing the system.

15. BunnyPillow

BunnyPillow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    \o/
    Ohh! Off by ten texts!
    New feature is cool! Thanks Tony!
    Are you thinking of changing it to nuffies?

16. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link

17. Kaminomikan

Kaminomikan 神のみ感

Reading List:
    Link
    do we get starting pack? seems like not... not good at doing this without being spam...

18. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay! tavern is legit chatting! Go go AG master race!

19. ephemeral

ephemeral sometimes i'm here

Reading List:
    Link
    but who will pay for your funeral if you're too poor?

20. OverlyFriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol @Pyoo
    I didn't know about that
    And I'm on my phone T~T
    I don't see previous posts ;;;;
    Too troublesome