Spoiler Nulliitas: The Half-Blood Royalty

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Burnfavor1, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Burnfavor1

Burnfavor1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Title: Nulliitas: The Half-Blood Royalty
    I don't really have much information about this, so far only 1 chapter manhwa.
    Synopsis : Dreaming to be a knight, an unnamed girl who grew up as a boy. In fact, she was actually the illegitimate child of Count Romagnolo, who she worked under as a servant. Eventually, the Count found out her existence, and she was sent as a replacement bride for her blood-related sister that the Count endeared more. So she was given the name “Núllǐtas”, and let’s see how her life changes onward.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
  3. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read some of the raws there up to 20 on newtoki. Ok her real dad is a Lord or some noble title, he comes from a long line of honorable men but he is anything but. One night he busted into the Mc mom house, knocked out her grandmother on raped the Mc mom. Which he still continues to do, despite being married. As a result the Mc mom ended up being pregnant with the Mc. Note she does not hate the Mc but she make her dye her hair to cover up the fact that she is his daughter. Her half brother is a psycho, who takes out his frustration on her, beating her up every chance. Later on to stop the abuse the Mc mom finally come forward and reveal her identity. So now everyone knows but she still get crazy because she a bastard. The father is planning on marrying her off to some guy who was a bad reputation. Surprise surprise the guy is not evil or ugly but actually handsome and most likely the ML. Also the brother totally lusting on her and the sister and the legal wife is making her current situation hell. But she got to put up with it cause the mom is sick and dying.

4. Burnfavor1

Burnfavor1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! can you give me the Korean name so I can look it up on newtoki? IDK if I want to read it tho cuz I'm honestly getting tired of the abuse these characters are going through. I'm to lazy to be a writer but from reading so much I wish authors showed more cunning Leads, Someone with a plan and a firm grip on their own reality and understanding how two-faced and shitty their oppressors are, I'm tired of the let me earn their love or let me do what they say and maybe that will stop oppressing me. I don't mean I want a character who is overpower or even evil(wouldn't mind tho ehehe) but I want a character who is mentally strong, smart that has the awareness that THINKS "oh I am feeling this way cuz of my abuse let me not act on that." a GREAT example is (light and shadow) edna. PLEASE SEND ME RECOMMENDATIONS LIKE THAT!!!!

5. verdandichan

verdandichan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Korean name:
    눌리타스: 절반의 백작 영애

6. amin882

amin882 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please tell me her mother lives. even though the cliche plot is she dies.

RakaSarkar and ErryChu like this.
  7. Sommish

Sommish Member

Reading List:
    Link
    20 chapters on manwha now :aww:

8. Merumeruni

Merumeruni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. LilacButterflyDreams

LilacButterflyDreams Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls let her have a happy ending

Furiae19 likes this.
  10. Flow07

Flow07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please read it and spoil us......

Ariary and SofiyeJaan like this.
  11. Furiae19

Furiae19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is so fucked up. The Fl's father is a serial rapist/woman beater and the Countess always searches the women he raped to "punish" them. She almost killed the FL's mom at one point. :blobconfused: Also the count's son keeps lusting after the FL even after discovering that she's his fricking sister. Oh, I also forgot that he's a rapist just like his dad justabotwork

12. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know the origin of this story? From what I understand the novel is Korean, but the webtoon is marked as Japanese.
    I’m confused, because the brutality of the plot is very similar to some Japanese mangas I had to drop at some point because of how scary and twisted the leads were portrayed.

SofiyeJaan likes this.
  13. Akiyuki_chan

Akiyuki_chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ye Lord, I hope the Count's family will suffer sooo much even death would be too easy on them. Especially the Count. And that disgusting 'brother'. Urgh.

14. Tech is life

Tech is life [Disinterested] [Sleepy] [Blithe]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if many have read it but I will post anyway~ it's my first time posting a spoiler ~ it's from manhwa
    firstly it's shown that she is getting ready then the counts son licks her ( a drunk dude) . Feeling disgusted she has to endure it for her mother. Then takes a bath. Then a flashback is shown where mc is shown abused to a level of animal by the counts son. Her mother was raped by the count and thus mc was born. She was helped to give birth in a horse stable by her maternal grandmother ( mc maternal grandmother) who later passed away. As for how count came to know her - he comes to know when MC's mother begs him for medicine. She tells him she's his daughter who is 17 and save her.
    he feels s*xual advances towards her from when she was a kid. Horribly disgusting.
    ml is a duke. A typical one where he is a war hero and rarely shows his face in public. He is rumoured to be a devil who drinks blood. So the count sends mc to him.
    They meet in a pig pen where mc is looking sadly and lamenting the life of nobles They then talk and get acquainted.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
  15. Tech is life

Reading List:
    Link
    The damned sister whose replacement was mc stormed into the room where mc was wearing her wedding dress and tore it . Not only that the countess whipped MC's mother who is now half dead.

16. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf is she the woman gritting her teeth behind the tree in ch.1? Their whole family is trash wow

Ophelia_Hecate likes this.
  17. Tech is life

Reading List:
    Link
    Not just trash . Horribly disgusting. The whole family is filled with animals.

ErryChu likes this.
  18. wasabisazzdafirst

wasabisazzdafirst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the manhwa, and i am so disgusted wtf poor fl:cry:. Anyways ill be looking forward to some spoilers! I hope life gets better for her

19. nonomo

nonomo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about the ML? Will he be a good guy? Because f this story if he adds to the misery.

20. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    How do those pests get their karma?