Feature Request Number of unread chapters indicator

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by UnGrave, Jun 11, 2021.

1. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    I know asking for new features is futile by this point, but I figured I'd just put this one out there. I've gone ahead and switched to using a series finder page that shows novels in my reading list in order of last update which works nice, but the major downside is I'm not sure which novels on that page actually have chapters for me to read. I really don't want to click on each page to check, nor rely on third party software to use NU, so the only two solutions I can think of would be either allowing the reading list page to be sorted by last updated, or adding an unread chapter indicator on series finder entries.

What do you think? Is there another work around I could use for this one, or is this a valid request to be implemented?

2. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm a bit confused, isn't that, this? i seem to get similar results if i do this. that is, the reading list (in this case, the one i named 'buffer', is sorted similar to the results i got from series finder's)
    listsetting.jpg

listsetting2.jpg

though an indicator/highlight on the series finder result is nice to have, not sure if 'unread' can be added to the 'sorting' option list

3. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sorting, but rather a little icon that shows how many unread chapters are on entries from your reading list.
    upload_2021-6-10_21-9-36.png