Spoiler Obey Me 내게 복종하세요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 15, 2020.

1. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So these are the REVIEWS N SPOILERS from nu...Remember that the ML, Nathaniel is NOT A HUMAN...He is SUPERR PSYCHOTIC N YANDEREE HIGH LEVEL ON...WARNING!!!

This novel is completely translated on NU

Kyrie and Nathenial's relationship develops more, we can see that Natheniel grows to be more possessive. By the later chapters from the reviews I would assume it gets even more toxic. This is what happens when you read a male yandere / psychopath tag. Nathaniel has a clear power dynamic that is "overpowers" others. This is based on his history, abilities, and power. He is not human. He does not follow human norms.
    I find Kyrie a really likeable female lead. She has a strong personality but not to overly powerful. She comes from a respectable family, knows her social etiquette, and generally tries to be neutral as possible. She is really just looking after herself given how the environment around her is treating her. (At least in my opinion on this review)
    I would say like 80% of the people around Kyrie are pretty toxic. Her father, the royal family, and the nobles in some of the social events.

in this one the ML is also a yandere but on a whole other scale. Nathaniel really messed up with Kyrie's mind

he locks her, threatens to kill people she knows if he she doesn't say his name and actually makes her think he killed them, treated her like shit, and when she escaped from him he set up a whole city with people he hired and made Kyrie think she's safe all because he likes to see her cry tf ? There's more but I don't really remember because it's been like 4-6 months since I've finished the novel

There is a review here that states that they completed it - which is a lie. I am reviewing it rn as it had just recently been completed. This story takes you on a roller coaster. Like many other reviews, it is important to not see Nathaniel as a human. He is anything but. And the FL does a good job of emphasising it. If you don't focus on their relationship 100% of the time, you will find very fleshed out characters with greatly described dynamics, beautifully translated descriptors of a world that you can imagine, and a great message on the toll PTSD, childhood trauma, public opinion, and death can have on an individual. It is not romanticised and I can understand that some readers want the FL to all of a sudden take charge and reek havoc on those who did her wrong. But that is not how she was written. She is cautious, responsible to a point of fault, and human. The story also did a fantastic job on commenting on the concept of immortality, and it's incompatibility with mortality.
    Nathanial is someone who lived so long as an immortal without being given a chance of being human, that he does not have the same views on relationships, love, and human life. Throughout the story, he does many terrible things because he believes himself to only have evil inside, as that as how he was created. The guilt-arc he goes through was SO satisfying he COMPLETELY DESERVED TO SUFFER IDGAF. At the same time, I could relate to the FL to a certain degree. To be so traumatized, so helpless...

He has a complete psychopathic way of thinking. The way he loves the FL is a like a deranged sense of possession.

He just wants her. Doesn't matter what shape, size or mind she comes with. And that's what I think makes him different and complete another level Psychopath lover.

But while I said all of this, another thing that I should mention is, He is NOT human. Don't compare an average humans moral values with him, you'll never accept him that way.

It is later revealed in the story that,
    the ML has suffered a lot of betrayals and loss of people whom he loved, which made him all the more admanant to keep Kyrie safe from harm and away from others.

That is it, read the story it is a good read and the translator has done a good job.
    Also, it is a story with magic for heaven's sake, please don't be so harsh on the author and yourself.

This is absolutely a very much good novel but please don't see Nathaniel as a human, he is first of all not a human second he is not used to being showed love, he is used to do everything in twisted, so please give it a try~

So far I like how the story goes on (or maybe its just me who like this kind of story). The FL needs to think and treasure herself more rather than thinking about other people first. But its okay, I see progress there. As for the ML, IMO regarding what the ML has done so far, it was bad and it may find it hard to forgive his possessiveness and ruthlessness. Its not surprising since he isn't human. Don't expect he will have the way of thinking or common sense as human do. He doesn't understand human emotion and doesn't follow their rules. Even so, among many novels I've read, there are ML that is worse than him.

I really, really like this novel so far. I hope the updates keep coming. I strangely love the ML and how twisted he is. It’s nice to see him change his actions for the FL. There’s more romance headed in further chapters I believe!! (Or hope lol).

The ML is clearly not human. To treat him as such is naive. He has never had real relationships with anyone, and views humans as “pets.” The FL outwits him and is able to test his intentions with her. However, due to MLs previous treatment of her, FL is slowly losing her mind (PTSD from witnessing a tragic death of a character she came to like). She is now having trouble discerning what is real and lacks trust in those around her. ML is slowly working towards showing her his “love”, but it will be interesting to see how he helps her regain her sanity - if possible. FL has never had a family to love her, neither has ML. They are both similar in ways.

The manhwa is still ongoing n so far i enjoyed reading it...:blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

The reviews hv a mixed opinion about the ML

The people here will hv different perspectives of Nathaniel...So I respect your views and opinions...

Last edited: Dec 11, 2021
  2. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can i read the manhwa? Cuz no matter where i search for it, the translated chps are only up to 15 chpters.

twilight_123 likes this.
  3. twilight_123

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya...I meant that all the chapters that were updated till now...I enjoyed reading all of them...

All the sites r showing that the manhwa is updated till 15 chapters only n there r no further chapters:blobconfounded:

Even I am waiting for an update just like u...:blobsweat:

4. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2AC523DB-7F36-423D-AA3C-A4D8F7D02194.jpeg We finally got the release date of season 2

5. Vallerie_unknown

Vallerie_unknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    goddamn emperor

Can you give me the file? this link is empty

Deleted member 294510 likes this.
  6. Deleted member 294510

Deleted member 294510 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    You read the novel directly from NU why go for MTL....

The manhwa went in hiatus after chapter 15

Oh the translator finished the novel so u can read it that's why I told you to read from NU

7. Vallerie_unknown

Vallerie_unknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg...thank u.... I don't know if the translator has finished translating, bcs the manhwa isn't very popular so I don't think the novel is too popular either.:blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

Deleted member 294510 likes this.
  8. Deleted member 294510

Deleted member 294510 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Mention not~

Vallerie_unknown likes this.
  9. nicomcla1995

nicomcla1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No of the files open for me, can anyone spoil the middle of the novel? What happens to the royals after MLS revenge? What happens to the FLs family?

10. LayZhang

LayZhang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. twilight_123

Reading List:
    Link
    Read on NU...it is completely translated there...

12. LayZhang

LayZhang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need the side story and i already get the mtl, and side story on translation version is kinda diff from the mtl(?)

MonsterDuke likes this.
  13. Rin_ei

Rin_ei Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just checked the manhwa in mangadex, has it been dropped by the translators? Last update was march last year sooo

MonsterDuke likes this.
  14. MonsterDuke

MonsterDuke Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are two versions of the side stories one is extra story and other is r19 version the translator has finished the extra story and she is has released the r19 side stories till 9 she will be releasing more on this week

VNikaT and LayZhang like this.