Oneshot Observation record of my master: The Gun Immortal

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Martialegg, May 9, 2020.

?

Give me a rate on how much you enjoy the story~

1. 4.5 + (Good writing, mate! Keep it up!)

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. 4.0-4.4 (Entertaining and a lot of potential, but not there yet!)

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. 3.0-3.9 (It's okay. A lot of mistakes here and there, but acceptable.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 2.0-2.9 (Meh, it's barely passable, but I won't post it online if I were you)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. < 1.9 (Sorry mate, It's just trash ;-;)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. You can't even make me read through half of it. (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Too much grammar mistakes! Can't bear to read it. '-')

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Martialegg

Martialegg [World's most powerful Egg] [HazyPrecise's Senpai]

Reading List:
    Link
    Present, Forest of death, 7 PM, Disciple's POV.

"So, you're not from this world, Master?" (Disciple)
    "...You could say that, yes." (Master)

To think that master is an otherworlder and a cultivator. I guess that's why his cultivation method is.. unique?
    We're currently having dinner in the forest and Master is in a good mood. So, I guess it's fine to ask another question?

"Master, can I ask a question?" (Disciple)
    "Ask away." (Master)
    "Is it true that you have the trash physique? You can't control Qi and you can only store them?" (Disciple)
    "That's right." (Master)

So, the rumor is true! If this is true, then do I have the chance to become as powerful as Master!?
    That's right. Master's fights really change my perspective toward this physique of mine.
    Master said that my physique is actually quite special even among trash physiques.
    Lucky for me that I watched Master's fight as I was hiding in the shadows.

Now that I think about it, I was really lucky to meet with Master.
    The first time I met him is when he's still a mortal...
    ------------------------------
    3 years ago, Outskirts of Eternal forest (Near Sky City), 9 PM, Disciple's POV.

*Bang* (Sound of gunshot)
    After the thunderous sound, the disciple from Tianli sect suddenly has a literal hole in his forehead. The blood gushed out and the man falls down.

He's dead...
    Eh? Did he just killed a cultivator? that easily?
    An artifact that is usable for a mortal?? What is that artifact?!

"..S-Senior disciple A!? He's dead!?" (TianLi sect disciple B)
    "What is that artifact!? How could a mortal uses an artifact!?" (TianLi sect disciple C)
    "An artifact that could be used by a mortal?! Be careful! That artifact could fire a small pellet in a very fast speed. Its' power is comparable to a peak foundation establishment realm. Deploy the barrier talisman!" (TianLi sect disciple D)

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*
    And thus another three dead bodies lay on the ground.
    Heavens! He's killing those powerful disciples like killing chickens!
    ..Is this guy crazy?! No matter how powerful that artifact is, does he know that the Tianli sect won't stay silent about this?? We've both heard that senior disciple A is actually a son of an elder.
    Well, I think it's their bad luck for trying to rob and kill this devilish mortal. They can only blame themselves.

Eh, now that I think about it, won't he silences me as a witness? *Shivers*
    As I panicked, the mortal suddenly talks to me after he looted all of their valuables.
    I think I cried a little....

"...So, shall we continue our travel to Sky city?" (Devilish Mortal)
    "... P-Please spare me, my lord... I-I Have a little sister back in my village, she won't survive if I died." (Me)
    "Calm down lass, I don't kill innocents like children. I'm not a good guy, but I have my bottom lines. Just keep your mouth shut and I won't need to kill you." (Devilish Mortal)
    "..Y-Yesss, my lord! Ummm, do we need to clean up the corpses, my lord?" (Me)
    "No need, the beasts would do it for us. It'll look more natural anyway. Let's find a place to camp for tonight." (Devilish Mortal)
    "Y-Y-Yesss, my lord!" (Me)
    ------------------------------------------
    Present, Forest of death, 7:10 PM, Disciple's POV.

After we reached the city, we've gone to our separate way. I tried to register at ShuiLi sect, but ended up being rejected because it turns out I have a trash physique. I thought that I'm weaker than average because I'm still at the 1st level of the foundation establishment realm and a girl, but it's actually because of my physique.
    A physique that is forever unable to control Qi. A physique that is deemed as trash by the cultivation society.
    We could prolong our lifespan and have a tougher body, but essentially not stronger than a mortal.
    At best, we would become the strongest mortal, but even the weakest cultivator could win against us easily.

As for Master at the time, I've heard that the TianLi sect chased and tried to hunt him down. I think they found out because of the storage ring of disciple A has a tracker on it.
    I thought that Master's life would ended there, but it turned out that it's only a beginning.
    A lot of TianLi sect outer disciples died chasing him. The entire province is in an uproar and making the TianLi sect to become a complete laughing stock in the cultivation world.
    A mortal could prevails against tens of cultivators is unheard of. Not even the strongest cultivator on the continent could do what he did when they are still a mortal.
    Not only that, Master actually has the trash physique potential as a mortal.
    Master's achievement is already at the level of a legend back then.
    And it's only going to be crazier from then on.

Naturally because of the embarrassment, TianLi sect's inner disciples had finally been mobilized to hunt him down.
    I've heard Master was nearly died when it happened.

"Master, I've heard that you almost died when the TianLi sect's inner disciple hunted you down." (Disciple)
    "That's right." (Master)
    "How do you still even manage to kill that inner disciple, Master? I thought you're still a mortal back then." (Disciple)
    "With sniper tactic, Hit and run. I'll teach you after you learn the basic. Also, I'm already at the peak of foundation establishment realm at the time." (Master)

Sunaipar? Hitto en Raen? Is that the secret of Master's strength?
    Eh..? He's already at the peak of foundation establishment realm within a few months!?
    Also he did that while being hunted down?! What kind of monster are you, Master!
    Wait a sec, then what is Master's current realm!?

"..M-Master, could you tell this disciple of what is your current realm?" (Disciple)
    "Currently, I'm at the peak of Nascent soul realm." (Master)

Whaaaatt!? How did Master become a Nascent soul realm in 3 years!? That's completely impossible!
    Even the fastest person on the continent achieved that realm in 10 years...
    Is Master a reincarnation of a God?

"That said, I don't actually breakthrough like other people did." (Master)
    "Eh? What do you mean, Master?" (Disciple)
    "Our physiques are a bit unique on that part. It could only store qi indefinitely and without limit. Or it could be that I haven't reach my limit yet. So, I only know that I'm at the peak of Nascent soul realm because of the energy reading. I'm only equal to them in terms of energy." (Master)
    "Eneergee? You meant Qi, Master?" (Disciple)
    "It's a bit different. Our physique naturally converted Qi into a form of compressed energy. You'll understand what I meant in the future." (Master)

I see... Wait, that doesn't explain why he's fast at cultivation!

"Wait, Master. You still haven't explain why you're able to cultivate that fast!" (Disciple)
    "Oh, basically, you just need to absorb all kinds of qi. Including the harmful and residual ones, like demonic qi, death qi, corpse qi, etc. We have a natural immunity toward those harmful qi for some reason." (Master)
    "Eh, does that mean Master always absorbs the people or demonic beasts that you've killed?" (Disciple)
    "That's right. As a matter of fact, I could only absorb them within 30 seconds after their deaths. The qi would be too dispersed if it's more than that. Also, you could only absorb around 10% of their total qi at maximum." (Master)

But, isn't our physique unable to control qi? How do Master absorb their qi?

"Master, how do you absorb their qi with our physique?" (Disciple)
    "By using this sword." (Master)

Master showed me a devil cultivator sword. A cursed devilish sword with a vengeful and bloodied aura.
    I'm quite speechless by the sheer fact that Master dared to use a cursed sword.

".......Is Master a devil cultivator?" (Disciple)
    "Ofc not. Although I used the sword, I didn't use any kind of devil cultivation technique." (Master)

I'm sure being a devil cultivator is something more like being a devil instead of just using a devil cultivation technique though...
    ..Huh? Do I feel a bit sleepy..? Might be just my imagination.

"Beside that, I actually drink a lot of spirit stones regularly." (Master)
    "Drink spirit stones...what?" (Disciple)
    "I grind them into a soft sand and put them in my tea. It's actually delicious once you get used to it. A refreshing kind of taste." (Master)

I'm completely dumbfounded. Eating a spirit stone to absorb the qi??

"In case you didn't realize, we have a good digesting system, you know? Do you have experienced any stomachache or diarrhea in your lifetime?" (Master)

Now that Master mentions it, I do wonder sometimes for why I never experienced a stomachache even when I ate something half-rotten or dirty.

"Also, the meat that we're eating is actually a demonic beast's meat. Regular cultivator would die eating it even when they cooked it, you know? It's a highly toxic and poisonous meat, but full of qi." (Master)
    "......." (Disciple)
    "Since this is your first time, you'll be having a high fever after you eat it. But, don't worry. It won't kill you. Probably." (Master)

'Probably'!? Did Master just said 'Probably'!?
    Guh, now that Master mention it, I do feel a slight nausea and sleepy for a while.
    How could I've forgotten that Master is a demon!? His harmless and youthful appearance is a complete lie!

"M-Master, I feel a bit weak and nauseous." (Disciple)
    "Don't throw it up. In a bit, you'll be asleep because your body would focus to compressed all of that energy. Just think of it like being sleepy after you ate too much." (Master)

Massteeerrr, How could you do this to your only disciple!! And a girl, at that!
    I hate youu, Masterrrr!!

"Sweet dream, my disciple." he said while smiling like a devil.
    And my consciousness faded completely.
    -----------------------------

And thus my observation record of being his disciple ends.
    I died.

Or should I say... I'm being reborn?

Give me a feedback on how do you feel about the oneshot!
    Thx for reading (y)

Last edited: May 9, 2020
  2. Zynros

Zynros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Moar plz.

Arash1 and Martialegg like this.
  3. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't know how to feel with roles swapped at the start...

Martialegg likes this.
  4. Martialegg

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoooopss~ xDD I'll fix it right up~!

5. Martialegg

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh~ Did you like it or is it too short?

6. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    4.0-4.4 (Entertaining and a lot of potential, but not there yet!)

i'm confused where the flashback start and finish since it's jump sudently, but overall was good....