Japanese Ochikobore Taimashi wa Isekai Kaeride Saikyou to Naru(落ちこぼれ退魔師は異世界帰りで最強となる)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by darkdhaos, Sep 10, 2022.

1. darkdhaos

darkdhaos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Ochikobore Taimashi wa Isekai Kaeride Saikyou to Naru(落ちこぼれ退魔師は異世界帰りで最強となる)
    Raw Link: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n3440gx/
    Manga Raw Link: https://www.comic-valkyrie.com/taimax/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Interesting fantasy story of a former incompetent becoming the strongest
    Description :
    Hoshimori Shinya was born in the most powerful demon exorcist family, but as he lacked talent, he fell behind as an exorcist, and was considered an incompetent and a defective product.

However one day, he was summoned to another world by an otherworldly god.

And after spending 4 years in that other world, gaining an incredible power and saving the world fighting alongside the hero, he returns back to his world with all the power that he gained.

However that was only a new beginning for him, as upon his return, Shinya throwns himself into a new battle as an exorcist.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 10, 2022
  2. Eisvarith Devirea

Eisvarith Devirea [Mza {Valkyrie Awakens} Mya]

Reading List:
    Link
    first chapter is interesting, until the heroine POV which disregard all kinds of rights MC has in chapter 2. like holy shit, is she really that retarded? or does she has some sort yandere disease or something, IRL ill be spooked asf if i were to know someone like that is close beside me. might be early to say this, but i dont think its going to be great ride for those who cares and be bothered about MC wellbeing, mind you the MC might have that good samaritan tendency (he learn about helping people and those in trouble in front of him from his previous world experience, well much of it from the hero), but he is not so much as to become a saint. in fact in ch1 he is commited (maybe dunno in later chapters) that he doesnt want to involve himself with the girl he help anymore, and yet that girl is what i just talk above. real scary stuff right there. please correct me or just give some spoiler in regards to what happened afterwards if my concerns and worries are wrong.