Discussion Offending a strong cultivator

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Saitama, Dec 12, 2015.

?

What do you do?

1. Give him/her my sister

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
  2. Kill him/her might as well keep offending

29 vote(s)
    70.7%
  3. Try to reason with him/her(like this ever works)

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  4. Run away with your sister

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    he/she is just that hairy.

Parth37955 likes this.
  2. Reright

Reright Someone who tried to keep it simple but failed

Reading List:
    Link
    Be a weak cultivator and say they are "trash "or "weak" ,and also try questioning their manhood /integrity.

Saitama and Parth37955 like this.
  3. Enigma

Enigma Follower of Jesus, he's the only way

Reading List:
    Link
    I have another brother that looks like Issaquah so could he have meant that one if so then I don't care he's crazy .... so lord fifth can have him

Parth37955 likes this.
  4. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hit the cultivator for a bit. No major stuff just till i see some blood vomit. Then insult him/her again, but in yue yang style. Throw a couple of copper coins at him/her and said 'clown, dance for this young master'. Then crippled them if i have the chance to.

Saitama and Parth37955 like this.
  5. NinetH

NinetH Demon Yuri lord....lazy guy

Reading List:
    Link
    let me tell you about a character in the RAW i'm currently reading. He is a Great DemonLord(Sword Saint type) he has a big family, he has great grand child. And then this demonlord is a super duper doting great-grand-father.

so then, anyone that does any harm to any of his family(especially his grand children), even if its just little something like accidentally hitting them, or made them feel afraid. This guy instantly appears and causes chaos, literally chaos to every existence may it be Human kings, Human president, Spirits, God, Chief Gods, Supreme Gods. he will give them hell including their accomplices, connections, family and etc(though there are some exceptions). his class is "rifujin no sonzai" meaning an unreasonable existence

so basically i'll do the same thing as him

Parth37955 likes this.
  6. Simon

Simon [The Pure One's Chief Steward][Demon Beast]

Reading List:
    Link
    There are probably mystic treasures to fix that.

7. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like a Japanese novel

8. Enigma

Enigma Follower of Jesus, he's the only way

Reading List:
    Link
    ..... Will be still be alive to use it though?

9. Potato

Potato its doomed

Reading List:
    Link
    I would eat the cultivator and his backing.

10. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't do the eating you are the one who gets eaten

11. NinetH

NinetH Demon Yuri lord....lazy guy

Reading List:
    Link
    yes its a JP novel

12. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    The grandchildren could afford to be so stuck up, they'd be a nightmare if they we're the other side.

13. Potato

Potato its doomed

Reading List:
    Link
    i am the suan ni lion potato dont tell me what to do

14. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    You look more like a baked potato to me

15. Potato

Potato its doomed

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    imagine a potato face on that.

16. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    I imagined a potato being baked in an oven if that makes you feel any better

17. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends really, on several facts.

It seems rather coincidental that a) he/she likes my sister some way b) he/she would take my sister and supposedly write off our argument c) he/she thinks them offended by my refusal

Then it depends on what they mean by 'take'. Take as a a woman, wife, disciple etc. If it's as a disciple within the clan, and not their personal disciple, then show them how easily you can defeat them, before mentioning that you'll be checking up on them regularly, and any bruise whatsoever on your sister will result in a larger bruise on them.
    If it's as their personal disciple, quickly beat them down, before mentioning she would only study under people stronger than you.
    If it's as their woman / wife / mistress / concubine etc. tell them you'll think about it overnight or longer, and then spend that time finding out about their enemies, then assassinating the person before framing their enemies with it, unless your sister actually wants to become someone else's woman in some way.

Then it depends on other facts. How strong is their backing, and how long would any mentionable support would need to get there and cause problems for you? Are they considered a righteous sect/clan, or a law of the jungle sect/clan? Is he/she considered forceful, so that he/she won't let this matter go until he/she gets your sister, or is he/she able to actually negotiate with you regarding that?

If backing is too strong, and the person would unlikely ever give up and would chase you, use their authority etc. , eliminate them at the soonest oppurtunity without any proof pointing at you.
    If the person is open to dialogue / negotiations, give them a list of objectives they personally have to accomplish in order to gain your sister, the first one something you can do atm but they can't, and that would just give them her name. Eventually, they would become stronger and your sister might approve of them.
    If the person is the troublesome kind, has major backing which would never let you go, isn't willing to negotiate at all and would rather kill you and rape her, before capturing her, then invite them to visit at your home(not actually your home, just some location you know of and might have some friends at) to get your parents' approval(mention that your parents would slaughter his family if any harm comes to her and they don't trust him/her, then refer to some massacres where one party was slaughtered by some masters they angered for some reason), and after they leave, quickly eliminate any messengers or proof of them leaving the city, meeting you or leaving for somewhere, then eliminate them either during the travel or ambush them when they arrive.

18. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What if my sister like him? I'll ask my sister first, if she didn't wanted to, well... Kill the guy and escape before his backing could catch us.

19. Arua

Arua Umu...~

Reading List:
    Link
    If I was in such a situation, I'd go the Meng Hao way. He wants my sister... but it's a trap! :eek:

"When you think about how many people Meng Hao had conned throughout his time in the Cultivation world, well, you could say that he had conned people the whole way…"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.