Spoiler Offered Into Marriage (Interstellar) (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Veedah, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Offered Into Marriage
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3617647
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/offered-into-marriage/
    Description:

Yang Yang starved to death once, so after rebirth, he had only one wish: food and clothing.

However, in the blink of an eye, Yang Yang heard his uncle say that he had to cut open his stomach to take out the eggs.

Yang Yang: … I advise you to be kind.

In order to protect himself, Yang Yang found out the identity of the father from the birth center, and he embarked on a road of no return.

Yang Yang: Duke, your family is in my hand.

A young unmarried duke: ? ? ?

Looking for any kind of spoilers on what happens in the series or chapter summaries. Any kind of spoilers are welcome.

Heungbo and morticia_addams like this.
  2. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well. Protagonist is awesome. He is smart, witty and adaptable. ML is the best. Kind of raw. Doesn't understand relationship. Pure in short.
    It's very Fluffy and child is so cute

Heungbo and Veedah like this.
  3. Lalala45

Lalala45 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on MTLing the novel, the villain is ...
    so the villain is ML's uncle. The one who was called a genius researcher, Ya Qing, or something. The villain is the brother of ML father, Abel. The uncle had the dragon soul beast in his body, so he kinda had a split personality. But the dragon part didnt control his conscious, the dragon just gave the uncle advice/suggestions. So it's still uncle decision to do bad thing. Not evil, but not saint either.

4. Shaisa

Shaisa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if someone will continue translating this novel? Because last time it was uploaded was on october 2020...
    I can alway use google translate with the raws... but it's not really accurate..

5. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe not, coz its already months ago

6. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, oh, I was suspecting him since MC started to learn more about the soul whatever! Those chocolate pieces, sure they came from the damn medicine! But why is the uncle doing this?

EDIT: so, I find out the uncle, Ya Qing, is doing all this to “save himself”, become stronger and yada yada.

Also, I think I figure out where the Bird came from. ML is sometimes called Bird. At first I thought that was a title or something like that. But then now I think Bird came from Archbald. Sometimes the MTL translate Archbald to Yaqi Bird and the rest you know. His “nickname” would be “Bald”, but that’s a little… Arch sounds better. The same logic can be applied to MLs brother name btw.

As for ML’s surname, I’m taking it as Dawton instead of Donton. Just my interpretation, I don’t really know Chinese.

I was confused at first, I still am a little, but~

Dawton is He Shu family’s name. His father is the one who killed the Dragon whatever monster and got infected. He Shu was conceived after the infection and because of that, he has a weak body and had many complications. He is the father with female body.

Abel is MLs other father and his surname is Sauron (). His family has more prestige than the Dawtons, but Abel decided to hide his family name, marry He Shu and increase the Dawtons family reputation (that was in decline after He Shus father’s death). Because of that, both ML and his brother have Dawton as surname. MLs and MCs child, however, received the Sauron surname.

Ya Qing is Abel’s younger brother. He is the one who treats ML for his episodes and is also the villain. He and Abel had a older sister that died because of a weapon made by Ya Qing and he was know for being unstable.
    Ya Qing was infected with the dragon whatever monster soul? At age of 5 and the monster has consciousness. The monster pretended to be an elf and became his friend. Ya Qing was too young to see the danger and believed the monster. He was lonely too. The monster was like an infection. If Ya Qing saw it as such, he could simple destroy it. However, since Yan Qing believed the monster to be his friend and helped him, the infection keep growing stronger and when YQ realized the danger, it was too late and he was not strong enough to eliminate the monster. YQ started to look for a cute and did unspeakable things on the way. He became more and more hungry for power and the monster was also behind feeding his wishes. The monster did influence YQ, but YQ also choose. He choose to do harmful things to his own family, he denied and run from his mistakes and lied to himself. The only reason I don’t feel sorry for him is because he would have killed ML if Mc never appeared. However, I can see he was too young and lonely and confused at first, then he thought the situation was manageable, but this leads him to accidentally kill his sister and he was full of guilty and was also hated by Abel. They eventually made peace, but at this point…All this time the monster was whispering in his ear, bad things that not always sounded bad… He loose himself little by little over the decades. Worst, he choose to believe the monsters lies so he wouldn’t have to face his mistakes and could justify his actions. He killed his sister, but he was trying to help her - Abel is the wrong one for not being there when they needed. He was “poisoning” his nephew, but he was just saving him and everything would work out at the end. How much of the real YQ was left at the end? who knows. The truth is that he was a victim of the circumstances, but also a villain of his own story - paying the consequences of his own choices.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2023
    potatofriez likes this.