Resolved Old manhua like soul land about magic knights

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Whiply, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Whiply

Whiply Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1 or 2 years ago when I first started reading manga there weren't many manhua's (you know the Chinese ones). One of the few and popular ones was if I remember right magical knights, had 150+ chapters.
    It's art was like soul land, ugly and low resolution at first chapters and got better and better in the latest ones.

In the first few chapters I remember that he was looked down because he couldn't hit hard enough like everybody else at a power exam (I'm not sure but there were power levels like 30 or something) but he could beat the strongest ones with technique. The thing is he is actually a genius because the bone strengthening (or skin or something else but it made someone stronger) juice, elixir or whatever they gave to EVERYBODY in the small school (or dojo) wasn't used by him. He was physically weaker than everybody else because he gave it all to his sick mother (or someone close I don't remember). So despite not using the regular foundation building pill elixir or whatever he was keeping up with everyone.

I only read the first few chapters because low quality pictures and art, but I remember it getting way better when I casually glanced at chapter 100+ or something

It had a wiki iirc and MC was a void knight or something (definitely not sure about this but I remember a battle between purple armor flame sword guy and classic hero prince everything golden and blue eyes guy).

It's been years and I didn't read it much back then so this is all I remember but Start is unique enough that some people would remember it.
    Thank you very much from the start
    It's not legend of the sun knight btw

2. Bloodysin28

Bloodysin28 The victim of true evil that is reality

Reading List:
    Link
    Divine throne something

Whiply likes this.
  3. lucjanssens

lucjanssens a very ¨rabbit¨ bunny

Reading List:
    Link