Mafia Omnifarious FM - TOWN VICTORY

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Zone Q11, Jan 4, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    ....:blobsalt:

Cream likes this.
  2. Cream

Cream Cream

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait can you repeat your question. I don't get it. You aren't asking me about Trisscar/Math associations? Which association are you asking me about?

3. Joker13

Joker13 Sleep Deprived Fool[Sheepiest sheep to ever sheep]

Reading List:
    Link
    I can get behind the first half, cause that's why I hesitated shooting them n2. tell me if you find the second reason.

4. Lissi

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I was asking why neither Trisscar nor Math fit into a team of 3 with Wake+Tsumugi according to your carefully thought out non-W/W reads.

Can you explain why this?

5. Cream

Cream Cream

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh that was all the worlds before I did my non W/W reads and eliminated things. But I just WIP'ed the whole thing. I think a better post for associations would be this one #3432

6. Cream

Cream Cream

Reading List:
    Link
    Going down the list:

Trisscar is town. She's clearly not a bad player mechanically. If she were scum, she'd know Math was town, and he'd be long gone. I don't think she ever leaves Math alive that long. Actually IDK maybe scum team didn't notice claim. But I still think it was noticed on D2? So I feel like Math would have been the kill on N2 if Trisscar is scum here. Also said other stuff about Trisscar. The way Tsumugi talks about scum team as Wake/Tsu/Trisscar and being so indignant about it also makes me lean away from this.

Lemon is town. Will is kinda way too high effort to be scum ngl. Hm... Gotta think more on this. I think EOD3 was townie for Lemon.

Joker is town. The D2 pressure on Tsumugi. Wasn't even needed. Also incredibly risky to do when Wake was going down that day too, and then just to case your other scumbuddy. Legit, he was the one trying to convince me on D2 that Tsumugi was scum when he couldn't even vote and I wasn't even gonna vote.

Iso ... IDK man. I think he's just town here. If Lissi is town, he's town. If Lissi is scum, he can't be scum, so he's town (assuming 3 scum). So no matter what he's town.

Lissi... I actually think as scum, that it could make sense for her to mech clear Iso because she could then kill Iso later, before her. After all, she does need a reason for why she's alive til end game if she's scum. And confirmed town always die before townie town, no matter how townie townie town are. I also feel like mech clears are kinda powerful. Thinking back to the whole D1 spat with Tsumugi, I think it's a misclear. Reread it, and she does is long back-and-forth just to say that it was to "clear up a misunderstanding." Like, fake pressure. Doesn't even vote Tsu. IDK man. Reading her ISO (got 1/3 way through), I did see her tracker soft.

Agree w/ Math. Scum is within Lissi and Lemon, I feel.

===
    Chronologically
    #3241 - Lissi tells Tsu to claim.
    #3247 - Tsu says she's just alone.
    #3249 - Lissi guesses Tsu is bomber
    #3254 - Tsumugi claims Suicide Bomber
    ngl but the whole "lissi guesses tsu is bomber before tsu says she's bomber" feels way too coincidential lol and just feels like she TMI'd the fake claim
    ===

IDK man. So, so hard for me to see either Lemon or Lissi as scum. I think I vote Lissi here today though.*

*subject to further thinking

/vote Lissi

VERY IMPORTANT:
    (Will be barely on today. Will be entirely absent Sat. Will be here a few hours before EOD on Sunday. Srry if I do not respond to tags / quotes.)

Also:
    @Joker13

IDK if you wanna gigabrain a plan to prove that Lissi is town? Because her claim is super powerful, and I'm afraid to just miseliminate our strongest town role.

trisscar likes this.
  7. Joker13

Reading List:
    Link
    ideal plan?
    assuming lissi is town.
    roleblocking stops nks since they are assigned.

rb triss,
    vote you or lemon
    then either I shoot the other or cream is on the wagon.

The reason that I say rb triss instead of you or lemon is because if triss isn't mafia, the actual mafia can't nk triss since math gave them the bpv.
    Then if there is an nk, we are at 1v2 where triss is cleared from being mafia because they were rb'd and 2 from(cream/iso/lemon, me, lissi).
    otherwise if there wasn't an nk, we are at 1v3 with cream/iso/lemon, lissi, and I, where we vote out triss and decide who to rb from there.

8. Isolated0371

Isolated0371 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can think of at least 4 separate scenarios:
    - Cream was bussing Tsu to gain credibility and never have to vote, coupled with breadcrumbing and townreads Cream nearly becomes untouchable
    - Tsu was inside PoE anyway, and was additionally going to be lynched soon anyways. Why not try to get some towncred out of it?
    - For role related reasons. This can take up 9099458 different slots, but it's only going to take up 1.
    - Cream's previous reads and solves locked her into having to vote Tsu.
    It's not worth the effort to tinfoil Lissi.

Do you need further elaboration?

9. Joker13

Reading List:
    Link
    this is the best I've got currently

10. Cream

Cream Cream

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes that would help honestly.

It's not worth the effort to tinfoil me either since I die if I'm wrong.

11. Isolated0371

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not true if we don't make Cream vote. Which is why I want Cream to vote.

12. Joker13

Reading List:
    Link
    could you explain this bit?

13. Isolated0371

Reading List:
    Link
    I told Lissi that I don't think it's worth discussing. I'll only tell the thread in general if Lissi agrees to it.
    That seems to be unlikely.
    I also don't really feel that inclined to explain, given I think you're scum right now

14. Isolated0371

Reading List:
    Link
    Why this? Does Lissi's clear not mean anything to you?

15. Joker13

Reading List:
    Link
    because on d2 when I was susing tsu my tinfoil went
    and I haven't really seen anything to prove it wrong. The only reason I didn't harp on it d3 is because I decided to trust your mech clear on them.

Lissi likes this.
  16. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    D4 Vote Count
    1. @Cream - Lissi
    2. @WakeMeUp - Eliminated D2, Sgt Clonehunter (Mafia 2-Shot Insomniac Claim-Vanillaizer)
    3. @Joker13
    4. @Furnace - Eliminated D1, Typhon (Town Non-Consecutive Final Necromancer)
    5. @Isolated0371 - [Muted]
    6. @iampsyx - Killed N2, Hastur (Town 1-Shot Inquisitor Magistrate)
    7. @GonZ555 - Committed Suicide D1, Tabula Rasa (Town Sadist Anti-Anti-Claim)
    8. @Lissi
    9. @osieorb18 - Killed N1, Devils Advocate (Town Even Night Suspicious Cop)
    10. @MathBlade - Killed N3, Fabulist Ed (Town 2-Shot Attention-seeking Armorsmith)
    11. @trisscar
    12. @tsumugiMD - Eliminated D3, Euphues (Mafia Loudmouth Late Bloomer Guilty Child)
    13. @Lemonfairy
    --- --- ---
    Lissi - 1
    --- --- ---
    Majority is reached at 4 votes.
    Here is the timer.
    --- --- ---

17. Isolated0371

Reading List:
    Link
    I've seen nothing to prove that you're not a mafia vig so /shrug

point being no evidence against != it's true

18. Lissi

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this post, and am not totally sure how to reply.

If you've read the first 1/3 of my ISO, then you should've seen my reasons for not voting. D2, I went in thinking Tsumugi was scummy, but after I was convinced by Math, I voted Wake and stayed on Wake. Tsumugi voting Wake too and sounding towny overall thoughout and afterwards made me put aside the D1 thing.

And do you really think that this "coincidental" thing- like do you think that if we were actually W/W and had a daychat and everything, I would "prompt" Tsumugi like that in public so obviously? It doesn't give either of us any benefits at all if we were W/W.

Anyways that's all your points other than the mech!clear. There's next to nothing for me to respond to especially since it looks like another reason was PoE... which is literally like, what's with this scum!Tsumugi world Trisscar read flip and IDEK what happened to your Lemon read.

19. Lissi

Reading List:
    Link
    Then what do you think about my death condition? Do you think that in a world where I'm town and Iso's scum, my death condition would relate to him? Or vice versa? (or I suppose if you're Cream, you'd think I'm lying in that world?)

20. Joker13

Reading List:
    Link
    I never said that cream shouldn't vote.
    I'm saying that cream isn't THE vote today.

Isolated0371 likes this.