LCD Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shield Loyalist, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kind of looks ugly in my opinion, the left side. His chest area looks unnatural with how far away from his face it sticks out and how the coat hangs on him to fit is strange.

Also, it's very inaccurate. The coats are on the wrong people. The guy with the phone, presumably the mc, his coat is white. The protagonist's coat is black.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  2. Dimension Breaker

Dimension Breaker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LoL, thats why i put it in a spoiler because this is from the 400+ chapters.

ladyartemis likes this.
  3. ladyartemis

ladyartemis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my gosh! I love too!!!! Oh I can't wait to read future chapters pertaining to this. And YJH in white coat just took my breath away. :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    !

4. Life_Stresses

Life_Stresses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, them switching coats, do you not understand the underlying meaning :aww::aww::aww:

Lissi, nejvi and ladyartemis like this.
  5. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    No.

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  6. Life_Stresses

Reading List:
    Link
    fine, I'll explain seriously :blobspy::blobspy::blobspy:

white coat joonghyeok: 1st off remember how dokja went to the 1863rd round. his white coat was taken by 1863rd joonghyeok when he split himself to get out of the story (the white coat joonghyeok left the story while the black coat joonghyeok regressed)

black coat dokja: this is something i got from spoilers. some chapters from now a joonghyeok will give dokja his black coat stating that he might be cold or something like that.

7. Negiomi

Negiomi Idiot | Grandurr's

Reading List:
    Link
    Nooo.... You spoiled it... Well, it's my fault for reading, but still...

8. Life_Stresses

Reading List:
    Link
    well, it isn't much a spoiler as even i don't understand how dokja could be cold when he's wearing the same jacket :hmm:

9. Life_Stresses

Reading List:
    Link
    Chaptet 370
    Current chapter is making my heart cry tears of blood.

Joongyeok is stupid. what do you mean former regressor, you are still a regressor... Whhhhyyyy you stupid sunfish bastard :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

10. Magnum123

Magnum123 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that probably means that he won't regress anymore and stay in the 3rd round

11. Negiomi

Reading List:
    Link
    I know, right?! Why, you brain-dead sunfish bastard? Why? Did he just forget everything that Dokja have done for him??? Does he think that Kim Dok-ja really won't die? If Dok-ja dies again, I wish for him to feel that regret for the rest of his lives!

12. Dimension Breaker

Dimension Breaker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry people! What we suffered emotionally today will be paid back many fold in the near future, esp in 400+ chap where fluff happens. Cant wait! If you want to know what then you can spoil yourselves in the spoiler thread of ORV.

13. Negiomi

Reading List:
    Link
    Good!

14. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    While I still do like the novel I feel it's lost a lot of what made it great. Like the survival and fighting aspect. Also history.

After the 10th senerio I don't feel the difficulty of the day to day surviving in the senerios and fights aren't fights anymore but just blasting Stories at each other. I did like the demon king selection and the other 95th senerio in the other world, but not so much that I think it's okay to skip close to 70 potential senerios.

Never really get to see how earth has changed as mc and crew just stay in their fortress and babysit the citizens, and conflicts between countries haven't made a appearance.

We don't see much of historical figures. And famous fictional ones. Been waiting for a journey to the west senerio where we get more of our Great Sage Equal of Heaven.

Still like ORV, but while it's good it not that good anymore.

Sea Dog likes this.
  15. Life_Stresses

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for clearing that up. I'm so slow in the uptake when I'm in an emotional binge... Tho, I'm pretty certain if Dokja really dies with no chance of coming back, the 1st thing he would do... Is to stab himself and go to the next round :blobneutral::blobneutral::blobneutral:

16. Negiomi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 372-
    *Facepalms at Yu Joon-Hyeok's question at the end*

17. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    And my ship silently sunk by itself like a dokja.

Oh well, there's still the grumbling Plagiarist.

edit:
    The heck. A single person having February 15 as his birthday? THAT'S TORTURE!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  18. Life_Stresses

Reading List:
    Link
    imagine how it had been for him for the past years, I can't help but cry with Dokja at that time

19. Fan2zz

Fan2zz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Secretive Plotter being the mc of the future. While possible I don't think they has the same starting points.
    1. Sometimes SP is surprised by the mc's actions.
    2. He stole a look at his stats a while back which would be pointless of they were exactly the same.

I think yes they are the same, but SP wasn't given the Fourth Wall to protect himself from becoming a character of the novel, which somehow lead him to becoming a top tier Outer God. Probably failed to help the protagonist, so SP felt just freezing the protagonist and the other characters in time was salvation. SP most likely is the one to give our favorite plagiarist the idea for the novel and chose her to save the protagonist. I guess the reason SP hates and watches over the mc is because someone gave his past self of a different world line the Fourth Wall which allows this version to do things much differently and without being effected by stuff like fate and the like, and SP is jealous.

20. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    <insert Spongebob "x years later" screen>

So that's what Buddha meant when he said [The Fables dear Bodhisattvas have accumulated are indeed peerless, but they haven’t experienced the trials and tribulations of time itself.]

That they've acquired too much in a short period.