LCD Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shield Loyalist, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Winterbourne

Winterbourne New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh about that, I believe there are side stories about KDJ Company when he went missing during the 3-year arc called "Someone Who Remembers You" that's supposed to be ebook exclusive, and "Treasure Hunt" about him and Yoo Sangah's interview before the main plot happened (i don't recall if this is in ebook or the paperback version though). Though I think twitter tlers will only open them for viewing once you show them proof of purchases

And about the current on-going side stories, it seems that @ pennylessreader on twitter is making a Wattpad entry for edited mtl for these

2. Frau Benham

Frau Benham Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If those side stories you mentioned can only be obtained this way, then I will never be able to read them *deep pain*

missluna likes this.
  3. nounou98

nounou98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question about the Break up arc
    how did idk and yjh make up after that and how log did their fight last ??
    I'm really heartbroken I can't continue reading if I don't know this

4. Butwhoareyou

Butwhoareyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he doesn't marry, after the incident they all left in empathy

5. Milkcoffee

Milkcoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What novel chapter is the webtoon at now?

6. razufa

razufa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://m.webnovel.com/book/omnisci...318378206091505/you're-home_62595253693115277
    Is that the ch 552 by author nim or fan made? Doubt it but.. if it's true from author.. HNGGH IS HAPPY ENDING Y'ALL:blob_teary::blob_teary:

Usually it's mentioned in the bellow of the last screen chapter from the webtoon.. idk now

7. webnovelinfo

webnovelinfo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the manhwa until chapter 90 and he doesn't seem that of a kind person? Like he is care free and if possible, he'd like to save others but it's not necessary for him.

Also I have a question; Is Sangha a bad person? Bc I like her to this point but many doubt her true intentions.
    Does his companions all die at the end ? That would be so tragic :blob_teary:

8. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How should I answer this without spoiling.... let's see the novel and manhwa is from Dokja's perspective right? But the beauty of the thing is that Dokja is one unreliable narrator when it comes to his OWN EMOTIONS... Don't forget about the 4th wall and the effects of his skills. It's badass and OP but at the same time it kind of repressed his negative emotions like sadness and stuff n also the associated memories.... or so we think initially but maybe it's dokja himself who has repressed it all cuz he doesn't want to deal with it. Now here's the thing, Dokja has had a complicated past, he's not simple. He's not a loner cuz the authors were like let's have an edgy MC. NO, he has layered backstory, there things and traumas that happened in the past which will never be told upfront but shown and implied... ORV does a beautiful job of show and not tell.... like the chapter when the past is talked about, it's delved into with a slight touch(?) Like the readers have to actively imagine and think who did what and stuff.. it's pretty much straightforward yes but it's beautifully handled...
    Now why am I discussing about the trauma so much? Because thats how dokja became dokja, you might think he's a cold pragmatic person but that's just a facade, a mask dokja wears to protect himself from the world.... he himself doesn't know he's wearing one. He thinks this is the person he is... but then HIS ACTIONS ARE THE OPPOSITE. He is not pragmatic when it comes to his companions, he will do anything to save them all. He will sacrifice himself. He's an idiot. He always denies his actions as something done for the plan and stuff but he's just a softie in denial. Someone who never had anyone to show him affection and he found the affection during the time of apocalypse. And now he wants them all happy. But this is the future. As you keep reading the story you'll see how he changes n grows..... it's a long ride and in the end you WILL CRY. Imo it's a happy ending btw.

No Sangha isn't a bad person. Heck she's someone very dependable.

No companion dies anywhere cuz dokja will do anything to make sure of that.

Sadly I kinda spoiled you on the essence of the story XD