Question Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Seafall, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Seafall

Seafall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who was the mysterious female Judger in the demon world arc...?

Was she introduced until the very end?

2. Blondiebaka

Blondiebaka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont think she did

3. SmallBookworm

SmallBookworm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean the pretty woman he wanted in his team? (I don't remember if it's exactly in the Demon World Arc that she appears)
    I'm not done reading yet, but it is very very strongly hinted at the fact that it's a genderbent Yoo Jonghyuk. That's also why he runs away from the MC, because he doesn't want to appear in this form in front of him

Seafall and Annie999 like this.
  4. Dhiyfal

Dhiyfal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure that was Yoo Jonghyuk lol.

Remember when he said he have to pay a price and will 'disappear' for ten minutes or so per day in exchange for the scenario given by Constellation Who Likes to Change Genders? Yoo Jonghyuk was also pretty shifty when Kim Dokja wanted to recruited the Judger. Also, I think that was already foreshadowed several times:

1. Yoo Jonghyuk was called "Breaking the Sky Swordsman Beauty" or something like that when he was on the tournament in First Murim.

2. Kim Dokja said that Third Transcendence can only be achieved by a female.

3. That one time Jonghyuk said to Breaking the Sky Saint that it should not be a problem to achieve third transcendence as long as he got the guidance because he had already achieved the requirement before he 'transform' into something in front of her and tell her to "not tell this to Kim Dokja"

frieschi, LaDyViL and Annie999 like this.
  5. Annie999

Annie999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, this is it.... it was mentioned vaguely... and i think Kim Dokja also saw it... in the murim world there was a competition and in the final round he transformed... but i think before transforming... he closed the Kim dokja's channel.

Seafall likes this.
  6. Dhiyfal

Dhiyfal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kim Dokja did not get to see it lol. There are too many constellations in front of him during the Gourmet Association Banquet that he can't see the screen showing the tournament and only heard the commentators of the tournament, and then Jonghyuk also told Biyoo to close the connection of the channel to Kim Dokja so he would not see him transform :blobjoy: It's so funny reading that part. The length Jonghyuk goes to never let Dokja see him as a female are hilarious :blob_grin::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Annie999 and Seafall like this.
  7. Seafall

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh, I seee. Thanks! Now that I think about it, it might really be YJH.

I'm kind of excited when that part would be drawn in the manhwa.

Annie999 likes this.
  8. Seafall

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a little bit late but when I imagined that scene, I couldn't help but smile.

At that time, I was wondering if he castrated himself or something just to learn that technique.

Thanks by the way.

(...it's sad that there was no ship that is sailing besides the ark.)

Annie999 likes this.