Picked Up One Life, One Incarnation - Old Jiangnan 一生一世,江南老 by Mo Bao Fei Bao 墨宝非宝

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vico, Apr 11, 2022.

1. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name : One Life, One Incarnation, Old Jiangnan 一生一世,江南老
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4000058
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

This is super well noted on Douban
    And... OH COME ON, IT'S A MO BAO FEI BAO NOVEL ! ISN'T THAT ARGUMENT ENOUGH ON ITS OWN !
    This is very similar to One Life, One Incarnation – Beautiful Bones : actually, from what i get, the two novels are from the same saga so this novel is also about two lovers who met a tragic ending in their previous lives, in ancient times but find each other again in modern times, with one of them remembering their past lives (but this time, it's the male lead who remembers, not the female lead like in One Life, One Incarnation – Beautiful Bones)

Description
    : (i translated this myself so this may be sloppy)

They met in the familial temple, and she called him "Senior Brother" according to seniority. At that time, when she was only eighteen, she had just arrived in Jiangnan, what she saw was an old rain tree under a grey wall. There was no shadow under the wall or beside the tree, and nothing around. She always felt that something was missing, feeling a disappointment.

She didn't know that Jiangnan had waited for a wild goose to come back from the north year after year, and he had also been waiting for her, day after day.

"Everyone says that Jiangnan is good, and tourists only love old Jiangnan."

If you don't come back, I won't grow old.

2. Jing Jing

Jing Jing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since I’m a big fan of Mo Bao Fei Bao and Beautiful Bones is my favorite novel, I tried hard to persuade others to pick this up. Now, we, Whimsical Reads, have started working on it and will soon be uploading. ^_~

Vico likes this.
  3. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you ! :cry:

Jing Jing likes this.
  4. Jing Jing

Jing Jing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have uploaded the first chapter, in case you wanna check it out...

Vico likes this.