Recommendations One Night Stand in Omegaverse

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by lavendidi, Mar 10, 2021.

1. lavendidi

lavendidi First of Her Name, Lover of Cliches

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you guys know any novels like this ^^? Preferably BL lol, doesn't matter if it has good or bad ending, or still ongoing. With babies or not, it's ok too. The only one I know so far is O Pretends to be B For The Violent Admiral and I just found out I'm actually fond of these kinds of trope fufu~

If you know some one night stand novels too but without omegaverse, it's still ok cuz I'd check and try it out :)))

2. Fool The World

Fool The World Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After Being Marked by a Powerful Love Rival

lavendidi likes this.
  3. Melange

Melange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    恶毒男配在线养崽 - Modern entertainment mpreg. MC is a transmigrated 9 tailed fox, who had a kid with ML after a one-night sand. Plot revolves around MC surviving as a fox. He really acts like a fox. Super capricious, wily, and trouble making with no notion of humanity whatsoever. Constantly stealing his baby's milk powder, candy, and ice cream while driving ML nuts.

装A还干架是会怀孕的 - Modern schooldays mpreg. MC wanted to be an alpha but turned into an omega. Has sex with ML during estrus, but doesn't get marked and thinks it'll prevent pregnancy (hint: it doesn't). They become desk mates, although ML wants more. ML has a secret illness.

白兔仙尊孕期养护指南 - Ancient xianxia mpreg. MC is a bunny spirit who rebirthed. He spent his first life helping ML the wolf demon lord in secret, but ultimately died along with ML. In his second life, he decides to foster ML as a disciple to prevent him from falling to the dark side. This fails, because ML has a heart demon -- ML is rebirthed too. In the beginning of the novel, MC "helps" ML suppress his heart demon, and ML has no recollection of the event. He wonders which heartless man would just abandon his master with a big belly... Hmm, what a mystery.

Yang Shu Mei Ying - Ancient xianxia mpreg. MC usurps the position of demon sect leader and is attacked, "attacked" by the righteous hero ML after the two of them were poisoned. Later, MC goes to find a hidden treasure and meets up with ML, who takes responsibility for the pregnant MC. MC is super super duper spiky angry cat, likes to lash out and throw poison all over. This novel is part of a trilogy, and there is a lot of smut (most of it is in the extras for this first novel).

信息素被毁以后 - Modern transmigration ABO mpreg. MC is an omega who grew up in a poor family and was the baby swapped son of a rich family. He was welcomed back into the rich family, but the swapped son framed MC, caused him to be marked by a stranger, kicked out of the family, and attempted to murder him. MC falls into a coma for 3 years, then wakes up -- which is where the novel starts. ML is the one who marked him. Multiple transmigrators in this novel.

生了暴君反派的崽怎么破 - Ancient xianxia transmigration mpreg. MC transmigrates and finds that the original owner had a son with ML after a one night stand (but ML doesn't remember). The world is a novel where the original owner killed his child, married one of the seven (? how many i don't remember lel) princes, was implicated in court drama after fighting with the heroine, and was later killed. For some reason, MC has a system that forces him to pick a prince and develop the world. He decides not to pick the original prince, but ML because he had a kid with ML so maybe ML will have pity on them. Heroine is rebirthed.

逆袭之好孕人生 - Modern business mpreg. MC found his half-brother and his lover in bed together. Half-brother frames MC and has him imprisoned for 5 years for the death of their grandfather. While in prison, MC has a one night stand with ML, and is released the next day. ML finds him a few years later, and they work together to get revenge. Plot is super messy and not that great, so many holes.

陈伤 - Modern ABO mpreg. MC is a depressed and suicidal beta. He had a secret child with ML, an alpha, after an unfortunate encounter but never had the chance to tell ML. His raison d'etre is his child, but the child is being held ransom by his mother, who is also a beta. Society is cruel to betas, and MC has suffered a series of setbacks in his life. He is forced to marry ML, because he can never give ML a child. One of my favorite ABO novels. So much suffering. Hurts so good, but it's worth it.

Bringing Along a Ball and Hiding from Foreign Devils - Modern business mpreg. MC majored in Russian and had a night with a foreign exchange student, resulting in a child. Years later, ML returns and finds MC and his child. They struggle to become a family due to language barrier, and because the child has serious xenophobia due to previous encounters where adults made fun of him for being hapa.

Tyrant Pampering Wife Diary - Ancient xianxia rebirth mpreg. In his previous life, MC had a one night stand that resulted in a child. He never saw the child as he was murdered by his half-brother. Half-brother took the child to the emperor and married the emperor while pretending to be MC. MC lived as a ghost for years, then watched his child die. Then, he rebirths to the day of his encounter with ML. Strangely, ML treats him differently and takes MC directly to the palace instead of having another one night stand like in their previous life.

Delicious Food Got Me Famous Across the Galaxy (short) - Interstellar transmigration ABO mpreg. MC transmigrated into an ABO world. Rescues ML one day. MC goes into estrus, and ML helps him without marking him. MC accidentally gets pregnant.

Exile - Ancient mpreg. MC got drunk one night and had a one night stand with a random person. It's the transmigrated ML, who later takes responsibility for MC and does things. It's been a while since I read this so I can't recall the exact plot, but it was a bit generic.

Novels that probably fit this trope but that I haven't actually read:
    I’m Pregnant With a Wealthy Old Man’s Child
    到底是谁咬了我

I'm sure there are more that I've read but I read too many of them and they're all blending together in my mind now. If I remember later, I'll post more of them.

sykscrt, lavendidi and judeiiro like this.
  4. Emmer

Emmer Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quickly wear the Face Of the Devil:
    A top hacker was chosen by the Lord God to be reborn into countless worlds, always as an expendable villain.
    With no free will, every world became a Dead End. Every one of his lives ended tragically.
    Finally, after wrestling control of the Villain System, this ace hacker decided to enact revenge. Even if his very bones were rotten, he’d choose to occupy the very heights of morality, if only on the surface.
    Thus, he would change his fate as an abused slag.
    In one of his lifes he became an omega.

lavendidi likes this.
  5. lavendidi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youu!!!!

6. lavendidi

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG That's a lot Thanks so much❤!! I'd check this out one by one, I'm afraid I won't be able to finish it all but hmmm.. we'll see

7. lavendidi

Reading List:
    Link
    I already have this on my list but still haven't read hehe. Thanks anyway! Just got reminded how many people like this, gotta try it now ❤