Forgotten Title One of those modern Fmc transmigration into

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Meloman, Jul 8, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi people,

I just remembered a bit of a novel all of a sudden and started wondering what it was, please help :aww: finding the title.

so it was female MC, a modern (?) girl with super duper (or not) medical skills (don’t remember if she was a cliche assassin as well, but definitely had medical skills). She transmigrated or something into an ancient of some sort world (CN).

the scene which I remember was that one of ML’s (if he was the ML?) guards finds the MC as she was famous doctor or something (she was hiding her identity as well) and asks her to save his ML boss. So she sees him lying unconscious in some house and saves him. He was wearing a mask.

(but I think she didn’t heal him completely as the ML had to look for her later again.)

afterwards the guard guy asked the ML if the doctor had to be killed to be silenced.

that’s all I can remember right now, thanks for helping me find the title :blobtaco:

2. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm, this is pretty common plot for doctorMC/poisonedML...although usually they met by chance instead of alrdy famous MC being asked to help..
    any other detail you can rmbr?
    MC’s family members/situation?
    when she transmigrated? (like since baby or later,etc)
    how MC became a famous doctor?
    detail on that guard?
    what kind of cheat MC has?

3. pkhyber

pkhyber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah may be PGC, later I thought in might be fifth young lady doctor something... there was something about hiding identity... well thanks anyway