Spoiler One Step Forward to the Flower Path | 꽃길까지 앞으로 한 걸음

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by PenelopeEckart_, Jan 2, 2021.

1. PenelopeEckart_

PenelopeEckart_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One Step Forward to the Flower Path
    꽃길까지 앞으로 한 걸음
    By Nokta
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description from NovelUpdates
    I lived my whole life being used by other people and died at the age of 16.
    I thought it would be over like that, but when I opened my eyes again, I was back in the past.
    I thought I’d die while living the rest of my life in pain one more time.
    But suddenly, a father who I had never seen before appeared before me. My dad, who I didn’t even know existed.

“When are you going to take away my powers?”

Dante’s eyes shook greatly at Ivanna’s words.

“Everyone did. You, when will you take it?”
    “…I won’t.”
    “Why?”

Ivanna couldn’t understand. Everyone coveted her power. Everyone wanted it, saying she was a sacrifice sent by God for humans.

So why does he refuse?

“No one will take your power now. No one will bother you. I’ll protect you.”
    “You’re trying to take my power.”
    “I’m not.”
    “Everyone said that and stole my power from me. They locked me up in prison.”
    It was too cruel for a mere five-year-old to say. But the young Ivanna’s face had no emotion as if what she said was natural.
    Dante’s heart eventually collapsed when he saw his daughter completely shattered.

NU Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/one-step-forward-to-the-flower-path/
    Raws Link
    https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=53031380

Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    OTHER SPOILERS -
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: May 18, 2022
    shugu8rena likes this.
  3. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Papa daughter first cover/first 3rd of the plot? Stepsibling bonding next? And ML with oddly same hair color for last? Eh. Spoilers?

4. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first 2 chapter were interesting. I’m waiting for more

5. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please gladly spoil, it looks so interesting!
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blobalert:

6. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okie dokie, I got some spoilers.
    MC'S mother was the only person in her both lives who didn't hurt her child instead, she loved her and protected her until MC was 3 years old because after that MC'S mother died.
    I know only this much about MC's mother.

He is a Duke and not the typical novel Father-type instead when he first saw his daughter, he was shocked and was on the verge of crying his eyes out cause he didn't even knew about her existing and she totally looked like her mother and the person, her father loved more than anything.

I forgot to add that when MC first saw her father, she thought him as a cat. Well, he pretty much looks like one.

She got abandoned at the age of 3 after her mother died and she had never met her father in the first timeline and brutally died at the age of 16 cause of the abuses and MC has special powers for which everyone is greedy about so, MC'S trust is completely broken and so her body mentally and physically. Now, in the current timeline, her mother's best friend finds her somehow, rescues her and takes her to meet her father who is a Duke. At the Duke's resident, MC is terrified that her father will hit her and his hands are big so, it will hurt a lot then a sweet maid is assigned to MC who is very caring and protecting about MC. When MC accidentally broke a glass, she got so terrified and started to tremble so much and beg her maid not to hit her. MC was crying as well. MC'S maid was furious about the Bastards who did this to MC then a doctor came, Then Duke knew about MC'S abuses which made him sad and broke his heart as well and MC's maid was so furious that she was cursing the Bastards infront of the Duke and the doctor recommended the Duke to give MC a counseling sessions cause child abuses and bad memories won't fade away quickly.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
  7. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Was the dad and mother not together? How come the dad didn’t know about his daughter? Spoilers pls:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Mikaa and SueVal like this.
  8. haesoo821

haesoo821 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There will be an incident wherein she would have severe seizure after seeing the white marble bathtub. She mistook it as an altar, the place where she was constantly tortured and would think that her father and siblings are liars. She would then insinuate that they should just take everything and kill her quickly. This would enrage her father because seeing her in pain and begging for her death pains him. He would smash the bathtub to pieces infront of her and tell her that the altar she hates so much could be broken. He would tell her that whenever she sees one, he would smash it for her until she could do it herself. He would then tell her that her mother and father can, and since she's their daughter, she could do it too. MC would cry and hug her father and call him "daddy" for the first time. The twins were also present at this moment and would swear to be stronger to protect their little sister and take down the bastards who hurt her.

FunSmiles, Scapezz, Bella94 and 54 others like this.
  9. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the twin's mother present or pass away??

Creolenerd likes this.
  10. haesoo821

Reading List:
    Link
    She's alive. The Duke divorced her because she was abusing the twins.

11. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the Duke loved MC's mother or was it just a one time fling?
    But one thing, why the hell do protagonist's mothers fell for such idiots who don't even give them a proper home leave the marriage part! Also, what is with the mother's bringing a child to the world when she can't even take care of her properly! I mean okay, she didn't knew at that time that she'll die but atleast, should've tried to contact the father somehow before leaving.

Scapezz, Creolenerd, Tofufufu and 7 others like this.
  12. haesoo821

Reading List:
    Link
    The Duke loves MC's mother so much. They were engaged and about to get married. Everyone knew how inlove they both are with each other. He was in despair when she left him. As well as the twins who loved her and wanted her to be their mother. Louise Hugor was actually living in the Duke's estate before she left. I don't know about why the mom didn't contact the Duke about their daughter. But it was said that it has something to do with the mother and MC's powers as the guardians of the holy spirit. Many people coveted the power because it is very useful in subjugating the monsters. It is even more powerful than the power inherited by the royalty. In the latest chapter, it is still not clear to me about the reason. I'll get back to it when it is further explained.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  13. haesoo821

Reading List:
    Link
    The Emperor, who I think is the Duke's cousin, knew about Ivanna and where Louise Hugor was. He found them and visited them. The reason as to why he didn't tell the Duke, it is not stated.