Spoiler One Step Forward to the Flower Path | 꽃길까지 앞으로 한 걸음

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by PenelopeEckart_, Jan 2, 2021.

1. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This book seems quite similar to 'The Saint Adopted by the Grand Duke'....

Just the difference is that the FL in 'The Saint Adopted by the Grand Duke' has regressed many times...

AnimeHuntress and your crush like this.
  2. purple pink

purple pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Hochim

Hochim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Akki19

Akki19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did fl father had affair with fl mom even though he married twins mom?
    I didn't understand that part can anyone tell me please

syofiaa likes this.
  5. The Sweet

The Sweet Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure one of the spoilers earlier said that the father divorced the twins mom because she abused the twins and then had sum with the Fl mom or sum thing like that.

Bella94 and syofiaa like this.
  6. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    Her mother is stupid :facepalm: I mean she knew her baby has a power everyone greedy for it so instead of staying in the Duke’s residence who has a power to protect them she run to some village a single mom with no one to help them then she die leaving the baby alone ಠ_ಠ

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
  7. Lucy scarlet

Lucy scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think back then dad already divorced his first wife and after that did he met the FL's mom. Later they got engaged but was not able to get married cause the mom disappeared while pregnant with FL.

Bella94 and syofiaa like this.
  8. yoshinoyuuki

yoshinoyuuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It will be lead to where I read rn, also available for 20 chapters.
    I'm crying.

Man, she's still haunted by her past life, so no wonder her first life is such horrible for those abused. So, just a recap from manhwa. The MC's mother is a warrior (sort of) that her own power have connection with holy power, so does MC's.

As the story told, her mother died leaving her alone. Taken by a person with title Earl, and in those two years gap she's abused. Leaving a mental illness and scars in her body (due to past life and those two years). The twins is surely love MC's mother and MC too, they found MC is so cute, and idk how to say but 甘やかしてる (ah its mean very doting to MC).

The papa is sad for her conditions. There a scene in manhwa that she afraid to take bath, that she in the end mentally unstable fue to her trauma, while the twins, the maid, just didn't how calm her. With the papa appeared and use sword to broke the bathtub.

And in slowly pace she's healing herself with the twins and the papa.

syofiaa, elaii03, komo komo and 5 others like this.
  9. Caroline_24

Caroline_24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are the twins one male and one female or are both boys?

Minaeli likes this.
  10. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
  11. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
    A girl and a boy

Attached Files:

Caroline_24 likes this.
  12. mubaraksul

mubaraksul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Judging from the trauma she’s endured, it’s gonna take a while before the story gets really interesting. So I’m gonna wait for 30-40 chapters or at least till time skip. Not being insensitive but the trauma phase of this type of stories is quite boring for me.

Reinnhildr and Creolenerd like this.
  13. ilovereadingstuff

ilovereadingstuff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for my 13th month pay so i can buy all the books and support the author from google books. I do like reading those translated here, but it really sucks when you get to read JUDGEMENTAL COMMENTS from readers who don't even know the WHOLE STORY yet. Not just this but for all novels I read.

Hoping you lot will get to the point in your life where you understand and get all info before reacting... Because it shows what you are in real life.

And yes, I'm not fun at parties

It's so hard not to get riled up by judgmental comments.

14. ValriaIness

ValriaIness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just to make some things clearer based on information that already given (all based on manhwa coz I can't read Korean unfortunately)
    1) The mother and MC has the power of great spirit and it is NOT the imperial power.
    2) Why there is such confusion is because the imperial power CAN be inherited but its DIFFICULT to obtain (as seen the twins didn't have imperial power because they didn't have the trait, aka cat eyes) whereas the great spirit is NOT hereditary. Although imperial power is hard to obtain, its save to say the genes of the imperial family is very strong (producing children with the same black hair and eye shade). Thus, the scene where the knight doubts the legitimacy of MC being the child of the duke.
    3) No mentions of the previous duchess but the twins got abuse by their mother and the duke divorce her. So she is prolly alive and may create problems further to the story imo.
    -----the line of separation between spoiler and speculations---------
    4) (this is my thoughts) Yes, the mother might seem foolish for leaving the duke without telling him, but i believe it's probably something to do with the politics and power struggle stuff (that hasn't been revealed) but at least its better than the mother from <Cinderella isn't me> where she left the duke due to a misunderstanding. Misunderstanding sucks and I pray the reason ain't something like misunderstanding. (fingers crossed)
    5) (more speculations, so don't take it seriously) I wonder her being able to regress have something to do with the emperor. I mean, there are 2 things that stood out from norm. Firstly, the emperor VISITED the mother (without telling the duke, and i seriously have no idea why). Two, the escape from the prison. Both of these didn't happen in the first time line and the emperor seems a bit sus atm (not to say he is bad, he is hiding something) Thou, the other possibility is due to the power of MC's spirit. We know they exist, but the power still unknown. (although the odds seems to favour the latter, but it will be interesting if its the former better yet, a combined situation)
    ============
    Sitting in camp waiting for more spoilers to pop up~~~
    Thanks in advance for any new spoilers!!!

15. Magicflier

Magicflier Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone share how the father suddenly appeared in the female lead's second life? Did someone else also go back to the past with her and changed her fate??

16. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still cry in 1st chapter manhwa even i read the some of the novel already damn :blobsob::blobsob:
    MC deserve everything my gosh! my tears cant stop showing, The art is so good that its hard to read because of how she terrible abused and her trauma.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
  17. Kdahminn

Kdahminn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet mom is alive.

chiri.ru likes this.
  18. Drayne

Drayne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So grateful for the spoilers, but if you could please put them in the spoiler box (the blue square box "spoiler" thing. I don't know what it's called here, sorry). I'd appreciate it. :')

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
  19. Shiirochan

Shiirochan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone translate the novel please, I love the manhua but reading the novel is more detailed so it brings a different feeling
    Btw when is she going to meet Gerard? I want to know is it going to be fluffy ???

girlwrites27 and Lucy_ like this.
  20. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers of when she finally steps in noble society?