Korean One Step Forward to the Flower Path

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Guide1410, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    The Novel’s Spoiler Thread: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/one-step-forward-to-the-flower-path-꽃길까지-앞으로-한-걸음.118323/
    Covers:
    upload_2021-4-20_20-6-8.jpeg
    This is our beloved heroine and her daddy.
    upload_2021-4-20_20-9-14.jpeg
    This is the heroine and the male lead.
    upload_2021-4-20_20-8-38.jpeg
    this is the heroine and her brothers.
    Titles: 꽃길까지 앞으로 한 걸음 , One Step Forward to the Flower Path
    The Novel: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/one-step-forward-to-the-flower-path/
    Novel Raws: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=53031380&page=1
    Author: 녹타 (Nokta)
    Artist: 소차 (Socha)
    The artist of the cover is @sobangchacha on twitter.
    Language: Korean
    Year: 2019
    Genres: Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo, Drama, Slice of Life, Historical
    Tags: Ancient Times, Aristocracy, Beautiful Female Lead, Character Growth, Cute Children, Doting Older Siblings, Doting Parents, Empires, European Ambience, Familial Love, Family, Female Protagonist, Heartwarming, Kingdoms, Multiple POV, Resurrection, Siblings, Sibling’s Care, Time Skip, Tragic Past, Unconditional Love
    Description:
    I lived my whole life being used by other people and died at the age of 16. I thought it would be over like that, but when I opened my eyes again, I was back in the past. I thought I’d die while living the rest of my life in pain one more time.

But suddenly, a father who I had never seen before appeared before me. My dad, who I didn’t even know existed.

“When are you going to take away my powers?”

Dante’s eyes shook greatly at Ivanna’s words.

“Everyone did. You, when will you take it?”

“…I won’t.”

“Why?”

Ivanna couldn’t understand. Everyone coveted her power. Everyone wanted it, saying she was a sacrifice sent by God for humans.

So why does he refuse?

“No one will take your power now. No one will bother you. I’ll protect you.”

“You’re trying to take my power.”

“I’m not.”

“Everyone said that and stole my power from me. They locked me up in prison.”

It was too cruel for a mere five-year-old to say. But the young Ivanna’s face had no emotion as if what she said was natural.

Dante’s heart eventually collapsed when he saw his daughter completely shattered.
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    The heroine had a special power and after her mother’s death at the age of 3 was used for her powers, was abused and locked up, after painful sufferings she died when she was only 16. but was back to when she was a child and found by her family, the female lead is still traumatized about her tragic past but by the family’s care she slowly heals and starts to trust and believe in people again.
    and as for her family, they did not know that she existed and when they found her and that she was broken they were very sad and angry. Her father is a duke and he’s not a cliche one that doesn’t care about her, he is very happy when he found her and unconditionally loved her, he also loved her mother.
    This is one of my favorites and I really want it to get picked up by a translator it deserves and I really want to read as she heals from trauma and is loved.
    please someone pick this up :blob_plusone:

Attached Files:

2. MissEnigma128

MissEnigma128 permanent caffeinated oversleeper

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting~:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

3. ehdich_248

ehdich_248 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    6 chapters in and my heart is already being ripped to shreds. They all love her so much. I also want to kill the people who hurt her. The twin brother and sister are so mature and nice too. I feel like crying.

4. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
  5. milktea05

milktea05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you read the six chapters? There were only 2 chapters when you search in google :(

6. ehdich_248

ehdich_248 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been reading it on kakaopage. It only unlocks 1 chapter per day tho. :cry:

milktea05 likes this.