Request Only for those with R-18 knowledge(everyone else warned).

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by anonymous M.K. 42, Jun 15, 2020.

1. anonymous M.K. 42

anonymous M.K. 42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, guys i have small request. Well as you can guess from the title this is only for those with experience watching or reading R-18 works be it manga, doujinshi or other. Well the issue is i have seen some R-18 that i like but i can't remember the titles and when i try to search for them in a hentai page i wasn't able to find them. That's why i came here to ask those who have more experience than me with R-18 works(don't worry the genres aren't the kind that hack at someone sanity; i'm not into that kind off stuff).

1-Well the first one was about a man who have a crush on girl(in their students years) but didn't had the courage to tell her and she end up with someone else. Years later a highschool girl that looks very similar to his crush comes to him, stuff happens and they have sex. Well it's revealed that she's the daughter of his crush and that she came looking for him because her mother isn't happy with her current husband(ah right his crush since to come from a rich family) and the husband isn't treating her very nicely either. Although he initially chicken out to save her he eventually comes to help his past crush, with the help of his crush daughter find evidence about her father corruption and force him to divorce of his crush and he then he aparently(?) marries his crush as well her daughter; not sure if he got married with the daughter but i'm sure he did it with his crush.

2-This doujinshi is complety in color, one of the genres is incest. There is a guy(highschool i think) that end up watching his mother relieving herself(you guys know what i'm talking about) and after watching that he loses self control and push on his own mother(still hot even at that age; her age isn't revelead though). His mother end up accepting it but while both of them were engrossed in sex the youngest daughter watch them by accident and gets horny too. Well either way stuff happens and the guy end up doing it with his mother, elder and little sister. The mother has black hair, the elder sister is blond and has dark skin, the little sister have glasses i think.

3-Similarly to the second one this one is also about incest; also in full color. Well there's an university student or he is preparing to become one, that went to his uncle house to focus in his studies. In one of his free day he end up jacking himself without closing the door completly and his unsatisfied MILF aunt saw him, well she was more focused in his member(bigger than her husband). After finishing he apparently falls sleep so in attack(?) of lust his aunt enter his room and check his thing. He wakes up(he wasn't sleeping) and convince his aunt to have go with her. She accepts and they keep going(in secret) until his cousin watch them by accident. She got interested and join them. At the end both his aunt and cousin end up pregnant. To hide her daughter pregnancy the aunt send her to other place with the pretense of study, the cousin has dark skin, the aunt seems to have red or purple hair.

Many of you are wondering, "why are you asking this here?" well the thing is i need to have an account to comment in the hentai site i often use and i have several accounts in other sites(for my studies, disqus, games, hotmail, etc-nothing R-18) and i'm having trouble to remember every password.....(-_-')(-_-')(-_-')('-_-)............and using one password for all accounts seems too dangerous(at least to me).
    Well i'm taking a shot in the dark like this but i'm willing to take the risk. Ohh right i'm finally capable of using my laptop again.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
  2. anonymous M.K. 42

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha......it became this long....

3. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmph oh my.jpg

Lazriser likes this.
  4. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you use a numbered list? So I can tell how many you are asking about.
    Like,
    etc.

5. KageTokage

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, can't you just do an advanced search? The third one seems to have incest, MILF, cheating, aunt-nephew, impregnation, and caught-in-the-act. Just keep reading until you stumble across the one you are looking for. ;)

6. anonymous M.K. 42

Reading List:
    Link
    I already have and didn't find it.

7. Cah.amrul

Cah.amrul Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    to clarify that is a doujin right??

8. anonymous M.K. 42

Reading List:
    Link
    1 is a manga hentai, i read it along other works of the author the other 2.........i don't remember what category they were but i'm sure they weren't manga.

9. Cah.amrul

Cah.amrul Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    all three are hentai manga...i remember 2 have a long title

10. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    < nhentai

< used tags: incest mother sister full color english

< 19 results

:hmm:

11. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    >I'm not into those sick stuffs
    >fuck crush's daughter and then marry her mom

Lazriser likes this.
  12. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This definitely has the tags cheating and netori or netorare. I remember a certain tag involving mother-daughter threesome. If there's a high school uniform tag, add it to search; housewife, too.
    Another incest with possible cheating tag unless she's a widow. I recommend adding that tag full color or colored, include group, elder sister, sister. Don't forget to add mother.
    You sure love incest and cheating, don't you? Same as before, add group, incest, full color or colored, and try remember what kind of sex they had. That should be easy for you, since you're craving for those panels again. Don't forget cheating, possibly with netori or netorare.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
  13. KageTokage

Reading List:
    Link
    So it is all by the same author?

14. anonymous M.K. 42

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope different authors for 1,2 and 3. Just n°1 was along other works of the same author.