Spoiler Only with Your Heart

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Elvirgo, girrlit and lazynoodles like this.
  2. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers?

3. 199sweetheart

199sweetheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone got any spoilers? , I really want to know when she will meet with lukroz again.

shiroibara17 likes this.
  4. 199sweetheart

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't wait anymore and finally try to MTL-ing it, my brain hurt :notlikeblob:
    this is my first spoiler so try to bear with it.
    -chizuru wants to go back to the other world but she worries about how much things have changed since she suddenly went back to the real world

-especially lukrov

-they are in a relationship for a year

- she worries whether he is still waiting for her, and if she went back do they restart the relationship again or what

-and even if she managed to get back, it doesn't mean that she will find him since that world is kinda medieval(there's no Internet, address, useful map and stuff)

-the first time she transport to the world lukrov was the first person that found her

-one year in other world (OW) is equivalent to a few months in real world (RW) I think , or maybe 1 year = 1 month

-so I don't understand how she calculate it but apparently its been fifteen years for the OW.

-she still wants to go back even though lukrov may be married and have a family

-it's raining when she got off work, since karasawa doesn't bring an umbrella ☔ she offers to share it with him to the station

5. 199sweetheart

Reading List:
    Link
    -karasawa and chizuru have dinner together

-they got to talking, he tries to hint that he likes her but got rejected, but he accepted it calmly and promised to step down

-chizuru become a lot more comfortable with him and listen to him talk about smtg and somehow the Topic shifted to his past lover

-so apparently karasawa was in a relationship with someone but she pull the disappearing act on him

-chizuru ask him how he feels when she disappears cause she kinda feel some resemblance to lukrov situations

-at first stunned + disbelief, then anger for a short while then lonely n he continue to love her until til he found another love (chizuru)

-after that while walking home, chizuru can't stop thinking about lukrov and whether in these 15 years he has found someone else

-she start imagining some woman with lukroz, she really hates it

-suddenly she started getting this intense headaches ( I think, it said trinitus, don't know what that means ) like this morning

-starts hearing some voices

-she begs to go to the the OW and returns her to lucrov

-some golden light swallowed her and she faints

:aww: I think she finally went back to the OW, can't wait for the reunion :aww::aww:

6. Aoi Alice

Aoi Alice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aneliese, Kurobito, Haruhal and 2 others like this.
  7. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers

8. shiroibara17

shiroibara17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay I skipped to the very last chapter and mtled it. I think they got married and had a son and daughter. It’s happy ending but I didn’t get much. It was the epilogue.

9. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    No new spoilers?

10. chocholate

chocholate Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know how to hide spoiler.
    But this is the spoiler:

Arc1:
    Lukroz and chizuru? (let's justsay that lol)
    Chizuru finally went back to the other world. But she was in the middle of the forest, after walking and drinking water from river?, She got tired and went to take a nap. When she wake up, she was kidnap by people who know that a duke would pay people which have dark hair and eyes.
    Chizuru who thought that there was a chance that it was Lukroz, stay silence and waiting.
    Lukroz finally meet chizuru, he act cold while Chizuru was happy to meet him. Chizuru wondering whather he already have a wife or someone.

After ariving to mansion, in truth Lukroz already prepare a room specially for Chizuru.

The room linked to main bed room. And Lukroz said that she was only a guest (mistress) and asking this is the last chance to run away.
    Chizuru who madlyin love said she wont go anywhere. Then... Chu chu..

Chizuru was hoping that someday Lukroz would open his heart again. She was willing to wait for him, but anxiety always there.

Lukroz rival in love from 14 years ago and now he already marrying come and visit the mantion.
    Looking at the condition Chizuru as a mitress made him challange Lukroz again.

They were figting...

Hmmm too long
    The reason why Lukroz cnt open his heart:
    Chizuru n Lukroz best friend in adventure. A couple died bcz of Lukroz.
    The king give lukroz mission impossible hoping lukroz died.. But lukroz still accepting it because the forest is the area where chizuru went missing for 10 years. The 3 (lukroz and couple) and only several people went to destroy the bandit near the region.
    Only the three comesave. But lukroz wont come back since the mission still not finish and chizuru might be somewhere in that area.
    The couple said that to forget it cz the mission is impossible and the king afraid of lukroz and want to kill him with this mission.
    But lukroz keep on going cz hoping to meet chizuru.
    One of the patner of the couple died.
    Only lukroz and the other one life.
    Because his patner died, he cant bear to life anymore (dunno if he killed himself or ask lukroz killed him)
    Lukroz burried them together and his heart died cz of him... Desperate to find his love but get his best friends killed.
    After that Lukroz spend his 4 years in silence and closing his heart.
    Chizuru finally understand. And vow she would love him forever.

Daily life and rival...
    Bla bla

Last arc:

Chizuru got kidnap.
    Lukroz save her from the female villain. Chizuru save lukroz and shoted by poison arrow.

Lukroz take care of chizuru who is in the brink of death.
    Lukroz ready with sword near himself (he never brought weapon near chizuru room).. But now he get hiself a sword ready near chizuru bed.
    When chizuru in pain sometimes lukroz looked at the sword ( i think he prepare to ready to kill himself if chizuru died)

And then chizuru safe and sound

They confess and happyly ever after.

But it sad even after happyly ever after Lukroz still sometimes have a nightmare about long ago where he lost chizuru and searching for her like a mad man... And he also get anxiety if not seeing chizuru

Some information might be not true cz i am mtl it~~

11. Nobody

Nobody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that's the plot.. Hahahaha
    A hundred chapter summarised in less than a thousand words.

Ilana and Yukari_me like this.
  12. Nobody

Nobody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But I also want to know about the sweet stuff and heartbreaking scenes and all. I don't want to mtl this because I kind of don't dig Japanese mtl.

Please! More spoilers! A more detailed one if possible. Ehe

13. solyana116

solyana116 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a part in the second act which I thought was heartbreaking.
    This is before Lukrov has revealed his past.
    Alde is helping Chizuru clean herself up after Lukrov has sexually vented himself on her. She's recalling how he clearly said that he no longer loved her anymore, and it was his duty as a Knight to take care of her as an old acquaintance. Also she was his outlet for desire and had no veto. However he says "please don't leave me without telling me" which confuses her to think Lukrov still loves her and this is his revenge. The implied translation of that phrase actually has so much more meaning 『ナニモ言ワズニ、俺ヲ、置イテイクナ』because of the emphasis of each character, essentially: "I'm begging you to not discard me, without a word" the verb 置いて means to leave objects in a place like "leave that pen on the table" so he's objectifying himself and bringing himself down to a 'thing' she can leave behind at leisure which clearly expresses how he views himself in her eyes. There's so much pain behind his words :( I hadn't read when he talked about the past yet so this was especially sad bc you can tell how much he's gone through.
    The past is a whole other part that was extremely sad. I tend to overanalyse but bruh...the author's diction is just :blob_teary: :blobupset:so good at expressing emotions. I may add it later (?)
    Tbh I can't say I found many sweet moments, some towards the last acts, there were many attempts. Maybe because I dislike MC, who I don’t think has any character development and constantly plays the victim or damsel in distress. Angst created by MC is through her lack of communication and being a frog jumping to conclusions, whereas ML angst is created through his past and his traumatic experiences in the fourteen years.
    I guess... :blobpopcorn_cool:
    when ML challenges Bal (powerful young Knight) to a fight because Bal digs MC. It's obvious who'll win, MC doesn't stop ML despite that and she jumps into his arm after he bashes Bal to the ground. ML is much faster.
    In last act, MC is concerned how she's not pregnant yet, despite ML banging her 20 times every ten days for the past year. So she goes to a weird pharmacist to get drugs to make her pregnant. Actually gets given a powerful aprosidiac (trust her to take drugs without knowing what they were :blobjoy:) anyway ML comes home to find it odd she ain't running to the door to hug him upon hearing his footsteps which she normally does. I find it cute how she does that and how that makes him happy and he immediately notices it. Anyway sees her horny and sweating on the bed. He reprimands her on being dumb to take drugs from a quack pharmacist. They bang. She keeps track of her period is disappointed whenever it comes. A year later she faints and boom she's pregnant. The end.
    What I found cute: ML's insecurity
    because of the 17 year age difference, ML is old enough to be MCs dad. He feels insecure when young guys like Bal, 22, which was same age he fell in love with MC come along and can't help but be jealous at his age. MC laughs and assures him.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    Ilana, TrinaAngel, rubear and 12 others like this.
  14. Nobody

Nobody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, man. Knowing that the mc didn't have any character development is kind of a let down, like most stories *ehem*. And I don't like the fact that the only one being through a lot is Lucrov. Most of the time he's the one suffering.

Ilana likes this.
  15. kejserinde

kejserinde New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, this is the very last part of the novel Special extra edition Last string - 2 (this is the machine-translated version). I hope it means that Chizuru has foreseen what will happen in the future, and they will have a chance to avoid those painful situations. It still feels like an open ending to me. Huh, Japanese novels can be so cruel.:unsure:

Special extra edition
    Last string - 2

The feeling of being swallowed by the light continued for a while, and Chizuru vaguely remembered this feeling in her fading consciousness.

──That’s right, it’s like when you were thrown into this world.

(No...! I can't leave Lukrov's side!)

Even if you try to resist strongly, it will be swallowed along with your will. Lukrov, Lukrov, Lukrov. That was all Chizuru could think of.

If I have to go somewhere, take me to you. Anytime is fine, I don't care what you look like...

When Chizuru regained consciousness and felt the noise around her, she slowly opened her eyelids and immediately saw the shadow of a familiar person in front of her.

It's not a story about whether or not it looks familiar. You can't go wrong. Chizuru felt relieved for the time being, sighed and smiled at the man in front of her.

"Lukurov..."

Before I knew it, Chizuru was in Rukurov's arms.

The surroundings were still night, but for some reason, the two of them were outside. Lukrov was sitting on something like a low chair and seemed to be holding the fainted Chizuru in his arms. His masculine scent softly tickles his nostrils.

"Chizuru"

Lukrov answered Chizuru's call as usual.

But for some reason, his voice has a different hardness than usual. Not only that. Ordinarily, his forehead would be like this...or else he would have kissed him on the lips, but at that time, Lukrov didn't move even the slightest bit unnaturally.

"Lukrov, why are you frozen?"

When I asked with a smile, Lukrov furrowed his brows and stared at Chizuru's face. The expression itself wasn't unusual, but she felt a strange sense of incongruity.

I wonder what……. It's never weird, but it's always different.

"Because you got drunk and hit your head and fainted, maiden of salvation. With just a few sips of wine, you suddenly couldn't walk straight, and when you tried to enter the dizzying forest, you hit your head against a tree..."

"Ho, really...?"

"Yeah. I supported him when he almost fell down."

Chizuru frantically checked his surroundings.

The area is certainly surrounded by trees. There is a bonfire by the two of us,Ming MingRed or redwas burning up. The night sky is a deep navy blue, and although it is night, it may not be midnight yet.

But I should have been in the castle, so why is this happening?

In the first place--it's true that he's vulnerable to alcohol--he shouldn't have been exposed to such an abomination for a long time. When he first came to this world, he was still underage and had no experience of drinking alcohol.

Chizuru herself doesn't remember much about it, and most of it was told later by Lukrov, who took care of her, so she remembers it "likely".

But lately, as expected, I've stopped charging trees with a few sips of wine... that's supposed to be. Why?

“I see… I’m sorry.

Chizuru placed her shoulders on Rukurov's chest, showing affection for her husband.

Normally, he would hug me tightly here, but tonight Rukurov took a short breath in surprise and arched his back slightly.

Like trying to escape from Chizuru.

"I told you I was drunk and banged my head and passed out."

Lukrov answered with a hoarse voice that seemed to come out from between clenched teeth.

"No, I understand that... But I'm wondering why you're outside in the first place. What time is it now?"

"It was just dark a while ago. You haven't been unconscious for a long time."

"But I only remember when we were sleeping in the castle's bedroom..."

"Castle?" Lukrov's brow furrowed further. "Which castle?"

Now it was Chizuru's turn to arch her back.

"It's Lukrov's castle....I always get angry when I say that. Our castle, you know."

silence.

silence…….

After a while, Lukrov shook his head left and right with a deep sigh.

"You are still drunk"

Lukrov straightened his posture and at the same time had Chizuru sit upright on his lap and looked straight into her face.

(that……?)

It was at this time that Chizuru first felt something strange.

(There are no scars on your face...?)

Lukrov's face bears scars from his forehead to his eyebrows. He's healed well, so it's not so painful, but it still makes a big difference to the first impression of his face.

that was not found.

Like Lukrov when he was young... when he was twenty-two.

“Hey… Lucrov!?”

Chizuru unintentionally raised her voice and wrapped her hands around Rukurov's face. His jet black eyes open wide. Regardless, Chizuru stared at Lukrov. The surroundings are night, and the only light source is the moon overhead and the bonfire next door, so visibility is limited.

But you can't go wrong. The face of the person you love that you see every day.

This is definitely Lukrov.

But... but... this, Lukrov.

"Wow, young...?"

If you think about it carefully after becoming sane, a rather rude remark leaks out of Chizuru's mouth. But she couldn't keep quiet.

No matter how you look at it, the Lukrov in front of you was the old man. The luster of his skin, his hair, and the presence or absence of scars. And above all, the calm adult atmosphere has disappeared, and instead there is something like the youthful enthusiasm and strength that is unique to young people.

……feel like.

"What are you trying to say, Chizuru?"

“Wait, wait.

"teeth?"

Chizuru touched Lukrov's cheeks petapeta and confirmed the feeling. different. Obviously, the degree of absorption to the skin is different. The so-called stubble has already grown a little, probably because it's night, and it's a little prickly, but this is definitely rejuvenating.

"How did this happen? A dream? Or some kind of medicine?"

"Chizuru...you're drunk. Drink some water."

A leather bag was presented to her as a water bottle, and Chizuru accepted it half-reflexively, unplugged it, and sipped the water inside. She takes a deep breath, but she doesn't seem sober. She doesn't feel like she's drunk in the first place.

Chizuru stared blankly at Lukrov.

As for Lukrov, he was staring back at Chizuru incredulously.

I never thought Lukrov would look any worse than he did fourteen years from now... but looking back at how young and young he was when we first fell in love... let me explain. It was irresistibly charming. First of all, it's not the kind of charm that a high school girl who just arrived from modern Japan can resist.

(I'm already falling in love with this...)

I feel a strange sympathy for my past self... or even an understanding.

(No, no!)

Chizuru pulled the leather bag close to her chest and clenched it tightly, confronting her husband who somehow looked rejuvenated.

"Lukrov...you're getting younger, did you notice?"

"... Chizuru... that's why you are."

"I'm not drunk! And I'm not drinking tonight. Could it be some kind of magic or something..."

While the two were arguing, suddenly a voice came from the other side of the campfire.

"What are you arguing about, Chizuru? Another unreasonable order from Captain Rukurov?"

Chizuru looked over her shoulder and looked in the direction of the voice.

At the end of the blazing flames is a large, red-haired man who looks like he's made the flames into a humanoid form...

"Ro... Loan...?"

Chizuru was dumbfounded as she opened her mouth so wide that she thought her jaw might come off. and she cries. "Young! Young until loan!"

"Huh?"

I could see Lukrov and Roan exchange glances and a silent exchange. The conversation echoes in my ears much more painfully than when it is actually spoken aloud.

"Did you hit your head badly? 』

"Oh, maybe"

...a conversation!

Chizuru turned to Lukrov as if spring-bound, and slammed into his face.

"When is it now and where am I?"

At Chizuru's question, Lukrov's worried expression turned into one of despair.

"It's evening now, and this is the entrance to the forest outside the border."

Lukrov's answer was accurate...and didn't help Chizuru much.

"No. When is not the time, it's not the Christian calendar... how old is Rukurov now? Outside the border, isn't this Rukurov's territory? Certainly. , Lukrov's territory is also on the outskirts of the country..."

"Chizuru..."

Rukurov let out a deep sigh that made Chizuru's face breathe.

"I don't have any territory. If you really want to know, I'll tell you, but I'm 22 years old. It's been a month since you came to this world, and I feel like I've gotten older."

Chizuru's head turned white.

Not knowing what to do, I look up at the night sky. Because she remembered seeing a waning moon before she passed out.

But what was floating was a full moon that was disgustingly large.

Giving up a hundred steps, I can understand if the day passed while I was unconscious. But it should take three weeks to transition from a waning moon to a full moon. I wasn't particularly knowledgeable about celestial bodies, but after coming to this world, I learned how to calculate days like this.

Impossible…….

However, the reality that surprised Chizuru, who was already astonished as ever, was to appear in front of her eyes.

"Hi, Chizuru. Are you awake? What's the matter, you three?"

Chizuru dropped the leather bag when Zain, a prince-like blond knight, appeared from behind Roan. Even Edina was next to him.

aneliese likes this.